main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA Second Annual Disneyland Star Wars Fan Day - June 25, 2006

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by BobaFett-MP, Dec 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    I gave the shirt guy your e-mail. He should be contacting you

I friggin gave hope up for seeing that picture. I don't even care about the pic anymore. It's all about priorities. It's fine for the 5 of us that know he's really busy, but the other 100+ people just think we (the people that organized the event) dropped the ball. I probably get as many people asking me for the picture, as he does. But I don't have it. Our best bet is a clean scan of one of the purchased ones.

2. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    o_OBusy? Sometimes I wonder if he's really doing anything anymore besides Disneyland. I mean yeah, it's a fun place to go (happiest place on earth and all that), but come on. I think after getting in contact with that pilot though, it'll be a long while before we see him again.

3. crazybirdman

Feb 24, 2003
    What?! Oh well.

4. JediFreac

JediFreac Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Have him upload the raw copy of the photo. I'll do the photoshop.

5. LordJedi

Jan 15, 2001
    That's easier said than done. I've IMed him in the past and I don't get much of a response unless he's actually there (at home at his computer). Since he's at Disneyland practically everyday, there's just no way to get in touch with him. Sure I could call, but then I'd just get his voicemail and the photo still wouldn't be uploaded. It's probably best to just write it off this year and work something else out for next year.

6. JediFreac

Mar 7, 2002
    Are you sure, though? Because it wouldn't take that long to upload an image, and he can't possibly be at Disneyland 24/7, it's not open 24/7. =P

7. crazybirdman

Feb 24, 2003
    Yeah, I know that, and you know that . . [face_tired]

A friend of mine was working late at HoB in Downtown Disney, said he saw him thee with some cast members at 1 am.

8. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    I sense a disturbance on the website.

" - Thank you to EVERYONE who made the second Disney Star Wars day such a
    success!! It was a lot of fun, and the group photo went off better than ever! Even Disney Cast Members commented on the efficiency
    of the photo. We hope everyone had fun and enjoyed the sneak preview of the Pirates ride!

BELLOW IS THE GROUP PHOTO, CLICK ON
    IT TO ENLARGE IN A NEW WINDOW."

Picture isn't there though.

9. LordJedi

Jan 15, 2001
    That's more than likely because he did a copy and paste of the May 4th news item and then didn't change 1) the date, 2) the picture and 3) the link.

Of course, he could be working on it right now, so it may change throughout the day.

10. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Thanks for contacting the guy...will be waiting for his email. And ..if the shirts don't appear...at least the $$ went for a great cause! :)

Tis ok on the pic. I completely understand how busy things can get..(*checks costumes...Rebel Fleet Officer..didn't get done. Capt Jack Sparrow..STILL finishing it up about 5 minutes before leaving for masquarade. OTHER suprise SW outfit..still sitting in box waiting to be put together) So TOTALLY understand how real life gets at times..

Thanks again for a GREAT Dland Day..and can hardly wait until next years..:D (AND maybe the new rumored Kiera and Orlando AA's in PotC) LOL

11. LordJedi

Jan 15, 2001
    Well, when I talked to him last night, he was working on photos for everybody (ComicCon, Rebel Legion, 501st, leiasmetalbikini.com, and Disneyland). I think the group photo is in there somewhere, but all he showed me was photos from ComicCon and Disneyland during the PotC premiere.

One update per month isn't to bad. I'm sure the group photo will make it up there eventually [face_worried]

12. TheCrowbar

TheCrowbar Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2005
    F'N A dude. It's one picture. From a month ago. How many did he take for those other sites?

I'm just tired of people bad mouthing me because he doesn't have the picture up, over a month later. THis thing was a group effort, and it's making the group look bad.

13. LordJedi

Jan 15, 2001
    It's not even about the number of photos he took for those other sites. I'm sure he took a ton like always. It'd be nice if he got the Disney photo up before the Comic-Con photos though (ya know, seeing as how the Disney photo is from last month and Comic-Con was just last week).

That's ok though. I'm sure something else will come up that will push it back even further.

14. LordJedi

Jan 15, 2001
    Well would ya look at that. The photo has finally been uploaded.

Yay!

15. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    Sweet, I can see me!

Nice pose CBM. :cool:

16. JediFreac

Mar 7, 2002
    Oh, whew. Just in time for my birthday. Hooray.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.