main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Secret"(A Jedi apprentice fanfic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Wycil, Aug 12, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THR33d

THR33d Jedi Youngling

Oct 30, 1999
    It's me again

I was thinking about this as a 3d animator and noticed that the models on the SWMA are very detailed AND take forever to render. we are going to have to create some of our own of many of the already created models.

I have found Nendo to be VERY easy, useful and fast. their website is
    http://www.nichimen.comwww.nichimen.com

i am thinking about registering this program and i think at least one person should ( you only need one program to convert nendo files over to 3ds max or whatever and it's only $100 bucks to register!

please consider this and download the demo of nendo 3d modelers

THR33d

2. The Kid

The Kid Jedi Youngling

Oct 1, 1999
    Tristin, check your mail.

Nemisis I will be intouch soon.

People I think things are gonna start rolling soon. I think Tristin is our man!

3. Wycil

Wycil Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 23, 1999
    Not behind the first green hill nor the second hill but before a large battleship the two Jedi sneaked silently one of them covered in robes blending with the scenery as the other was being carefull in not revealing them to the nearby enemy.They hid in the middle of the bushes their warm colored leaf´s soon hiding them both completelly from the oblivionic machine standing almost proudly in the woods.

"Master the comlink,should I answer the call so close to the ship.They might be listening to all transmissions nearby.",Obi-Wan said bending closer to Qui-Gonn who sat behind a small tree resting and gathering his strength as the running and the food he´d eaten had left his much older body tired from the strain.

"Yes Obi-Wan,answer."He paused before continuing:"We must know what they have planned.It seemes necessary Padawan.".

Obi-Wan agreed with his Master answering quickly,to make all tracking attempts somehow impossible.Though he knew it was most unlickly to work for their benefit.

"Yes,Wan answering.",he said feeling himself blush as a result of his somehow silly code name.

"This is Master Kia-Mundi Padawan,no reason to worry all listening attempts are being blocked from the surface.Have you the the mission objective with you yet",the Jedi Master asked a hoping tone in his faint voice.

Qui-Gonn reached his hand towards Obi-Wan who understood instantly the gesture Qui-Gonn gave.Qui-Gonn brushed the sweat under his eye´s before answering:"Yes Kia-Mundi he has it.But the Sullustan´s men are chasing us fast.It will not take long before they find us.What have you planned?"

Kia-Mundi´s presence left the conversation as Master Mace Windu took over:"Master Jinn the council has decided that it is best that you along with your Padawan find a way to penetrate the smugglers ship.You will have to find out who else are interested in the object that you posses at the moment",Mace Windu said firmly.

Obi-Wan´s face twisted into a questioning look as he stared at his Master before him who seemed cool as always.

"What did you mean "at the moment"Mace?"

"You will leave the object back into the possesion of the Sullustan Majera´ls",he said leaving many questions hang in the thin air.

Qui-Gonn agreed at once with the other Jedi Master understanding the councils intentions.
    Obi-Wan pulled back not understanding what was going on.

What?I had to do much work to succeed and now they wan´t to start this all from the beginning?

Qui-Gonn felt Obi-Wan´s questioning emotions,reminding himself to tell his Padawan later what was going to happen next,what the council had planned.He spoke peacefully with Mace Windu for a moment before ending the transmission.

"What is going on Master?I don´t wish to question the councils judgement but..."

"I think you do padawan though you think otherwise your self.Remember padawan,know when to trust your feelings but remember too that they can betray you as well as the one´s close to you.",Qui-Gonn said giving Obi-Wan the comlink from his possession soon answering to his padawans question:"The council wishes us to find out the true meaning of that object that you have now on your hand padawan.And also the potential buyers.".

"The council does not know what this thing is?But why did they send us by a mere..mere feeling?",Obi-Wan asked softly trying to keep himself calm before his Master.To Qui-Gonn´s surprise his blue eye´s were calm under all the lack of information they were given.

"Do you believe this feeling was right padawan",Qui-Gonn said.

"Why do you answer my question with a question Master?You know what I think about this."

"No I do not Obi-Wan",he said using the force to feel what was happening inside his padawan.

"I feel that all what I have done is gone to waste.As all it´s purpouse is meaningless now.",Obi-Wan answered explaining.

"Answer me padawan,if a mother die´s protecting her child only for her child to die unevitably after her,is the sacrifice meaningless?"

Obi-Wan looked down on the ground feeling as all the knowledge he possessed was useless.
    As all the teachings of his Maste

4. Wycil

Sep 23, 1999
    ...and more to come soon anyway...

[This message has been edited by Wycil (edited 11-04-1999).]

5. Wycil

Sep 23, 1999

[This message has been edited by Wycil (edited 11-04-1999).]

6. Wycil

Sep 23, 1999
    Hope you like this...anyway I´ll try to get on this in a couple of day´s.*smile*

7. The Kid

The Kid Jedi Youngling

Oct 1, 1999
    Why is everything so quiet?

Tristin did you get my second e mail

8. Gaeriel

Gaeriel Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 9, 1999
    Like it? I love it. It's great. Keep it up!

9. Durga2000

Durga2000 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 5, 1999
    Let's put this on the first page where it belongs!

10. Celes

Celes Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 8, 1999
    Yes, we're still here. Whenever you're ready is fine, in fact, great with us!

11. Durga2000

Jul 5, 1999
    You are going to write more, right? Hey, how about a big post during Thanksgiving vacation? How about some before that, too....

12. Wycil

Sep 23, 1999
    Hello once again.Here comes a post again and a somewaht long one,a big one actually.there´s still much to tell of this story so I´ll try make this very long and hopefully something that you all would enjoy to read.thanks for reading this,if it weren´t for you guy´s and "gal´s"there wouldn´t probably be a story to tell, so thank you *smile*.

Soranis the bountyhunter walked silently past the vast wood´s brushing the black stripes of hair from his eye´s staring deeper into the scenery trying to find some reason in his life,thinking of a way to change the path he had been forced to follow for the better part of his life.

Had I ever the blessing of making a choice?

He had believed that it was indeed his destiny to follow the way of meaningless violence to kill when he choosed when he needed to.He took his weapon from his holster studying the silver and black metal that he´d seen so many times before that had brought an odd wave of comfort to him.He knew that he´d have to put these feelings aside for now or he´d jeopardize the mission and his partner´s life and his own too eventually.But could he lie to his heart?Not the one beating in his chest but the one in his mind that brought life into him`?Once more a question he could not answer for now.

Behind Soranis Justice looked at his partner a despitefull look on his hard face.He knew that his friend´s doubt could end up killing them both in someday.He´d been long enough on the trail of the bountyhunters to know such things.Still pittied the brisk man before him.He had had a hard life to forget,the one know in the past the one that had shaped him to become the man he was today.The man Justice thought he had known but as it seemed that knowledge of the man beofre him was becoming more and more unclear as time passed.They were a good team indeed but now if ever they could not fail the Sullustan who served someelse,some hidden form them.Justice felt uncomfortable of the situation,as he was half blind not knowing what was going around him.

"A credit for your thought´s.",Justice said to the silent Soranis.

"For these thought´s you´ll have to give me more than one credit.",Soranis answered feeling awkward after such long silence.

"I´ll check my pocket´s for more",Justice said smiling almost sure that he had heard a chuckle from his friend before him.

One of the women aboard the crew of the ship Crestfallen stared at the Sullustan Captain Majera´ls before her not knowing what to think of the him.She knew how mad the Sullustan had to be having to return to the ship so soon after they had almost cought the Jedi hiding for them.They were forced to return as the man (or men) who was behind the whole scheme was going to make contact to Majera´ls who didn´t have much good news to report back.She could almost see fear shine through his black pupiless eye´s that never revealed anything to anyone.Or that was what she had thought until this very day.

Gray clouds were beginning to push themselves before the glowing sun as the Crestfallen´s crew strode towards their ship.Most of them felt uncertain of what to wait from their Captain who had kept to himself after their leaving the town now far behind them.Many kept their gaze on the ground being carefull of not letting the Captain look at them.By some odd reason he had not actually "done"any harm to anyone of them through out the whole trip.Was he changing?Majera´ls himself stopped suddently picking his Ferking 55 pistol from the holster and shouting ecstatic to his men:

"Pull your weapons!".

By instict everyone took their weapons out soon seeing waht the Captain had moments earlier.A brown robed man laid on the ground close to them.The Jedi who had been aboard.Slowly they walked closer the Sullustan first being extra carefull in their approach to the mystical warrior.His robe had a burn on the back and the metal ball they had lost laid beside harmless.The Sullustan stared at both not knowing what to do or think about the cunning situation.

Was the Jedi dead?And if he was then why?

Maje

13. Nemesis

Nemesis Jedi Youngling

May 23, 1999
    Why do I feel like I'm talking to myself here? Hum, de de dum...

Nemesis, Genius@Large

14. Young_Sith_Apprentice

Young_Sith_Apprentice Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 1999
    Please keep going, this is getting very intresting.

15. Young_Sith_Apprentice

Young_Sith_Apprentice Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 1999
    Please keep going, this is getting very intresting.

16. THR33d

THR33d Jedi Youngling

Oct 30, 1999
    My thoughts exactly. I'm getting a bit bored twiddling my thumbs, could someone please at least post a reply and let everyone know what's going on?

Please give us an update!

Other things going on, if you wanted a sample of my 3d work check out i recent image i entered into a contest at http://www.scifi-art.comwww.scifi-art.com

it is a special fx contest, my entry took 2 days to complete. check it out at http://members.xoom.com/thr33d/special_fx.jpg http://members.xoom.com/thr33d/special_fx.jpg

NOTE*** this link will not work. it's something stupid at xoom.com . Just select, cut and paste the link into the address line, then it should work.

c u l8r

THR33d

17. Master Peael

Master Peael Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 25, 1999
    Keep going... this is soooooo good!

18. XNaga SadowX

XNaga SadowX Jedi Youngling

Sep 26, 1999
    Actually, the link did work, and they might be able to use ya for some texturing.

19. mouse2

mouse2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 1999
    This is great, please post more!

Mouse

20. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    I just read the WHOLE thread, and I'm very excited about it, and willing to join you.
    I do 3d animations in Lightwave 3D, I consider myself and avarage animator, but I'm getting better every day...
    Anyway, I would be willing to commit myself to this project, since I'm a huge SW fan. However, if you came to think that my work basically sucked, I would promptly hand my chair to someone more qualified...
    ...and maybe help the project in any other way I can...

"A little help is better than no help at all"...

By the way, you should get an official name for this project...

21. Magnar Johnsen

Magnar Johnsen Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 1999
    Thank you, we really need som animators. If you know any more animators, tell me. I can add you to our member list. BTW did you see our webpage? Check out http://www.swmovie.xrs.netwww.swmovie.xrs.net

If you've got some images to proof your skills then email me.

22. THR33d

THR33d Jedi Youngling

Oct 30, 1999
    This is THR33d.

i was looking at a reply to a link to an image i gave. you said "maybe you could use me for textureing". i had a problem with the link before and i will say it again PLEASE copy and paste the link into you address line. i know it doesn't work otherwise for me.

If i don't all i see is a small xoom image.
    THAT IS NOT MY PICTURE!!!

mine is a 800 * 500 image. please follow the instructions above. if you don't the pic look awful!

THR33d

23. Master Peael

Master Peael Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 25, 1999
    MORE STORY PLEASE..... don't forget us.....

24. Celes

Celes Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 8, 1999
    Thank you for the post! Do you have time to write more?

25. Durga2000

Jul 5, 1999
    Here's looking to your next post....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.