main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

September Activities

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by Marold, Aug 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    Um, so what are we doing again? I don't think there are any Sushi places in West Valley.

2. merlin

merlin Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300] we can meet elsewhere and travel to your place can we not?[/color]

3. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Yes we can do that.

4. ImDaBudge

ImDaBudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    I know someone said that this was on for the 7th but I want to be sure that's the day we're planning on.

5. merlin

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]The 7th is all I know, so I am planning on it. [/color]

6. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Yes it's on the 7 of this month. Now what time shall we have it at? You all know i have my survivor thing in the evenings and I can probably talk to the people and see what day we will be doing it on. I will know for sure by Wednesday at the earliest I believe.

7. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    We may have to change the plans of the AotC viewing at my house I haven't revieved my copy yet. :mad: We'll see how next week goes.

8. CorranHorn242

CorranHorn242 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    We could always do the movie thing at my place... I've got lots of room and a decent copy of Episode 2... Just a thought.

9. merlin

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]Good Idea. What area do you live in??[/color]

10. CorranHorn242

CorranHorn242 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    I'm in the Rose Park area, just off of the 6th North exit.

11. allenj456

allenj456 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    another thought is that AotC is at the Sugarhouse $1 theatre now.... i saw on Mon..again ;-)

12. merlin

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]Ok, there's a sushi place at 7824 S 700 East called Sushi Express. It's supposed to be pretty good. Does this sound good to everyone? Because of Mary, we still don't know a time for sure yet. :p[/color]

13. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    It's not my fault the Survivor people went on vacation and left me here. :p I'll go to as much of the meeting as I can, but I have to be at Survivor. I have the immunity necklace, I have to either pass it on to someone else or keep it and choose who I want to go up against in the final. I haven't wasted my whole summer playing this game to just walk away you know.

14. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Good news. Survivor will be finished tonight. :D

15. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Well Survivor is over, and I didn't win. but if I had made it to the final 2 everyone would have voted for me, well that's what they say.

16. merlin

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]Well, I was thinking 5:00 pm at the above mentioned sushi place, then to whoever's house you some star wars action afterward.

sound good??[/color]

17. ImDaBudge

May 2, 2002
    Sounds like a plan to me.

18. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    sounds good to me. I should have the surround sound system hooked up by then and maybe we could come back to my house to watch something or other. Or we could always catch AotC at a dollar show.

19. bloatedfet

bloatedfet Jedi Master

Jul 26, 2002
    Sounds good to me. I'll bring the twister board. Please wear clothing that is easily removable. Also, I think it might rain, so be aware of the lightening. Ever wonder what the speed of lightening would be if it didn't zig-zag?

20. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Thought we were having Sushi. ?[face_plain]

If you have any questions, you can reach me at 450-7698

21. ImDaBudge

May 2, 2002
    I just want to make sure that we're all clear on what's going on. Saturday @ 5:00, Sushi. Is that right?

22. merlin

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]Sat, 5:00 pm Sushi at above mentioned sushi place (Sushi Express in Sandy) then movie either at theater, Mary's or Sean's place. Thats what I am plannin. :D[/color]

23. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    My house is somewhat torn apart at the moment. we are bottling fruit so the floor is a little sticky and we haven't had time to hook up the surround sound yet.

I do have times and addresses for some dollar theaters around there that are showing AotC.

24. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Just a quick reminder for this weekend. Yes we are still doing the surprise activity. I promise it will be fun and you'll also be able to get to know some of the Provo people a little better.

Also, no matter how much you bug me about the meeting this weekend I won't tell you what we are doing. Also for those of you who plan on doing the Walk for Hope event we can meet after the meeting and go through the paper work and some ideas that I have about sponsors.

25. ImDaBudge

May 2, 2002
    Great, what time and where will we be meeting?

Oh yeah, and what are we doing?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.