main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

September:Meeting/Event

Discussion in 'Archive: York/Lancaster, PA' started by SliP_SitH_KnoT, Aug 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    OK, sounds good, ya'll! I'll see you then.

2. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    Had a good time yesterday, guys! It was nice to hang with you two, Scott and Megan.

We'll have to try to do something like that again, and maybe be able to get a few more folks to go!

I guess we can start thinking about what we would like to do officially as an FF for October.

3. Xanthe_ShHarr

Xanthe_ShHarr Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2003
    Harrisburg comic con??

4. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    Well, that is November 6th. And while I am interested in going, I was thinking of something sooner, if possible. Also, I don't think I can be there the whole time, maybe from 1 PM on.
    I think that would be a good event to have a meeting attached to it as it is likely not something we would spend a whole day doing.

5. Xanthe_ShHarr

May 29, 2003
    Oooo oops i was thinking it was in october.. Good that gives me more time to save some money :p

As for an october meeting... i have no idea

6. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    Yeah, I'll need to put aside a few dollars more this time, so that I can afford to hit the 50 cent bins a little harder this time!

Also, I plan to use the time to get my comics in order and list out any gaps I need to fill from the half dollar and dollar bins.

As far as any October ideas, I think we might want to focus on how we can get more people interested in the group, both in posting and in attending meetings/events.

7. Xanthe_ShHarr

May 29, 2003
    Maybe we should see if the people we knew where interested before are still interested?

8. Ventressismymistress

Ventressismymistress Jedi Youngling

Jul 5, 2005
    I'm still interested, it just hasn't worked out that I could make it the last few months.

9. Xanthe_ShHarr

May 29, 2003
    Will you maybe be able to make a october meeting?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.