main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Serens Combat Arena

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Seren, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Jedi Knight

Aug 8, 2011
    Ello my audience. I'm here today to create what I hope will be an interesting subject. Today we will be discussing a subject I know lots of people wonder about: What would a fight between Star Wars Characters Creatures Droids etc etc be like. Now I've been to thread called _Vs_ This will basically be a more detailed version. In this thread we will be able to have detailed fights between star wars beings. For instance if there's a fight between a Gungan and Han Solo a post can be made describing said fight. Its not necessary but it is a good ideal to check wookipedia for the abilities of said Star Wars beings. If someone disagrees with how a fight goes he/she can create there own version of said fight. The only rules here is said fight must be a paragraph long ie 5 sentences. I'll start with an example fight.
    Han Solo Vs Gungan
    Distance 50 Feet
    Mood: Out To Kill
    Han Solo stares at the Gungan remembering how one of these disgusting creatures killed his wife. He will have his revenge against them and maybe this will make the pain go away. He pulls his blaster out of it's holster and fires at the gungan. The gungan dodges and hurls a bluish sphere at him. Not knowing what it is Han fires again. The Gungan rolls to the side while the blue sphere hits Han. It doesn't hurt him but he's surprised when his blaster shows electricity arching along it. Han drops his blaster and pulls out an emergency blaster from his a holster on his right leg. He sees the Gungan about to throw another blue sphere and he aims his blaster and fires. The blaster bolt hits the blue sphere destroying it. While the Gungan is surprised Han fires again hitting the creature in its head killing it. Han looks at the body and walks away a little bit happier.
    That was an in-character fight. Not all fights have to be described in first person. If describing a fight in 3rd person helps than go ahead. Alright let the fights being. (Hope this is in the right section)

2. TheMadHatter

TheMadHatter Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2009
    I don';t really get his thread :(

3. Seren

Seren Jedi Knight

Aug 8, 2011
    Its like a combat simulater except its um written yes written. I made it so that people can describe there fantasy fights. Hopefully people find it fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.