main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC [seriousness] Roll Call

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by RidingMyCarousel, Mar 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starrenite

starrenite Jedi Youngling star 1

May 17, 2005
    You will if you get hurt. He's the safety man + security.:cool:

So, stay safe and you won't meet him. lol!!

2. Darthsuperbatpooh

Darthsuperbatpooh Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 29, 2002
    :eek: ok...

3. TuskenFan

TuskenFan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2005
    Ok, most of you know me. For those that don't... My name is Luis, I am originaly from New Jersey and in May I will have been living in North Carolina and the Charlotte area for 7 years. I am soon to be divorced and soon to be married again. I am a huge SW fan, seeing the original SW in the theater back in 1977. So yeah, I'm kinda old too. I have a fairly large tattoo of Darth Vader on my left fore arm. I also collect the SW Unleashed figures, posters and autographs. I am looking forward to helping get this group up and running again.

Edit: I forgot to mention, besides being into SW, I am also into Lord Of The Rings, Harry Potter, The Matrix, just about any good horror movie... Saw, Saw II and The Devils Rejects were the best out of the most recent ones released. I also like the original CSI and Family Guy.

4. starrenite

starrenite Jedi Youngling star 1

May 17, 2005
    Yay to HP and LOTR! Also to CSI and Family Guy. You rock, Luis.[face_dancing]

5. TuskenFan

TuskenFan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2005
    Here are my favorite characters from Family Guy...

[image=http://www.emerchandise.com/images/p/FGY/pdSUFGY0002.jpg]

And [image=http://z.about.com/d/animatedtv/1/0/A/K/famguychris_noGuitar_05_72.jpg]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.