main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Seven Jedi

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by fistofthedarklord, May 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Walters

Darth_Walters Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2006
    OOC: Man, come on Fist dont close the game. We can wait for you. Right guys?

2. Master_Kast7

Master_Kast7 Jedi Knight star 6

May 12, 2004
    OOC: There isn't anything wrong with waiting.

3. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Certainly. Please don't close this game, I have to admit its one of the fun games I've been engaged in for quite awhile.

4. fistofthedarklord

fistofthedarklord Jedi Master star 3

Feb 12, 2005
    OOC: To all. Playing with you has been a privilege, and an experience I will remember with great pride. My life has come to the point that I cannot juggle the constraints of these boards and go forward so the starwars messageboarding phase must end. It ends now, as I leave this game, and the finest gamers I've ever played with. But I will not be leaving the game guideless.

I have chosen another to take my place. One who I value very highly and respect for his considerable role playing skills. I played with him when he was a GM of a Starwars Western, and he will be taking my place as Blud Hannen. He knows the game. I've taken steps to make sure everything that I knew was put before him. He is Master_Valar.

I hope that you will give him the same support that you have given me. He is going to take you to Tatooine. He is going to finish for me the fight against Penguinator-176 as a Mandalorian bounty hunter. And the game will go on.

But first: I could not leave without telling each of you personally for all to read what your participation has meant to me.

Penguinator-176: Your character breathes power. The backstory on your bio, was evident of that. His name is ferocious. The way he fought those three guards in the bar was evident, he lives to the fierceness of his name. He is going to be very valuable to the Seven Jedi. I was looking forward to having he and Blud interact. Now the one to have him do so will instead be Master_Valar. Continue on the excellent path, you have chosen for Firis Ralnar.:)

Jedi_Allegra: You came in and took a character that was originally an NPC, and made her 'come to life' so to speak. She has a personality that is vibrant. She seems to have a rather deep psychological edge to her. This is partly because of what Master_Kast7 set up, but it seen fully through your playing. Your posts always gave, so that interactors could give back. And that is the most imporant aspect of possibly anything. You've done what is difficult, taking an already established character and making it your own. Well done. Bravo.=D=

Ktala: I wish we could have interacted more (as in our characters interacting) during the course of my tenure as General Manager on the game. I regret it, but through the reading of your posts there exists in the game a character with possibly the most common sense. Yet despite her strong appearance, deep down seems to be a very wounded person. A Jedi with a heart though she's trying to hide it. This may be speculation, but that is what its seemed to me. But what is not speculation is that by every post you've made, you've given layered quality to the game. You're a finger on the limb of any gm's game. Without Lee, the Seven Jedi would...well...not be seven. They'd fail as they would without the aid of any other player in this game. She is a leader, and powerful yet her real beauty comes from within. In this case, I think she is not so different from yourself. I will miss you.[:D]

Master_Kast7: Having a penchant for always playing wanderers, or 'loners' so to speak I was a littl hesitant when I saw your bio. I didnt want to have several players playing the same part. And when I saw the arguing at the beginning of this game, about who was 'copying who' it made me edit my own character to make Blud a little less like Clint Eastwood, and a little more...wounded. Your character is the wanderer. It seems there is a part of him that would have liked to settle down but there is something in him that prevents him from doing so. Your bio was like the backplot in a way to a movie. He is courteous, strong, resourceful and apparently a vicious fighter. Your posts are always counted on because I know you're going to come through for me. Master_Valar will be one very lucky guy. And so will Blud.;)

Jedi_Whitelight: You did what Jedi_Allegra did. Taking an already created character and making her real. You made her with a behaviour that is indeed child like. But smar

5. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Lei'ra La'Orin- Lee
    In the Sewers - Nar Shaddaa, Cal Hutta

Lei'ra and Moreena were moving thru the sewers quickly, when they slowled. Both because of the shudders coming from above, and the fact that they were coming close to someone.

"Hello."

A voice called out.
    The Jedi. Three in one tunnel. Two in the other. They'd arrived simultaneously. He saw that Brazi fellow, and that younger Jedi come into sight. And then a small figure now emerge into visibility beneath the streams of light passing down in the cracks of the street overhead. The green tridactyl Master whose features, could now be studied clearly for the first time. Blud paused. His fingers whitened on the handle of his lightsaber as he slowly turned to the other tunnel. Two women.

His voice spoke deep and resonating through the tunnel. "I'm glad you're here. We must move quickly for we have very little time."

Lee lowered the snipers rifle she had, as she gave a half grin. "Fancy meeting you guys here." She made a gesture. "My ship is in that direction, not too far off. Im heading for her. And then Im leaving this Force forsaken place. Anyone who wants a ride, better step lively."

Lei'ra barely paused, as she continued to move down one of the other lengths of sewer pipes. She wanted out of the darkness, and to get off this planet, before the pictures of the others were plastered all over the holonets. A new bounty was not something she relished at the moment, and she didnt quite care what the others thought. It was because of them they were now in this predicument. If they had bothered to think out a plan...

She blew out a stream of breath, controlling her emotions, and calming herself as she headed for her ship.

TAG: Moreena, all Jedi in area.

6. Master_Kast7

May 12, 2004
    OOC: I'm going to have to take over Moreena during JA's absense.

~IC: Brazi Kast, Moreena and Joras(NPC)~
    ~Nar Shaddaa, Cal Hutta Sewers~

"Hello." Blud's voice spoke deep and resonating through the tunnel. "I'm glad you're here. We must move quickly for we have very little time."

Lee lowered the snipers rifle she had, as she gave a half grin. "Fancy meeting you guys here." She made a gesture. "My ship is in that direction, not too far off. Im heading for her. And then Im leaving this Force forsaken place. Anyone who wants a ride, better step lively."

"I'm right behind you, Lee. Let's get off this blasted rock."

Brazi looked into Moreena's eyes. He touched in with the force to speak to her threw it.

//"It's good to see you again, Moreena."//

//"It's good to see you too, Brazi. I missed you greatly."//

//"I know...but we shouldn't get caught up here in our emotions. We can handle them on the ship."//

"Joras, Oran, you comin?"

"I'm right here. Hopefully we don't run into any imperials on the way."

~TAG: everybody~

7. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Lei'ra La'Orin- Lee

"Hello." Blud's voice spoke deep and resonating through the tunnel. "I'm glad you're here. We must move quickly for we have very little time."

"I'm right behind you, Lee. Let's get off this blasted rock."

Lei'ra nodded. "Well, that concludes are tour boys and girls of this fun pleasure spot. Lets get the heck outta here..."

Lei'ra began to move faster now, as she moved the snipers rifle to a ready position. She was heading for her ship. She reached over, and fiddled with some controls as they moved. Her ship would be ready, by the time they reached it.

Lei'ra moved quickly, slowing only as the ground shuddered. Thankfully, they seemed to be getting lesser in intensity, as the moved further away.

TAG: Everybody

OOC: WHERE ARE YA?

8. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006
    IC: Saxon Threk

Sax could sense the slight fear in Blud, but his pride and bravery seemed to camoflouge it.

"Its time apprentice."

Sax noded, "Right." Sax listened to his orders. "Dont worry, Master. I can take care of her." Sax turned around holding Kat and started to sprint, tiny splashes of water rose with every footstep. Sax stopped and turned around, "Just in case we dont see each other again....thanks." Sax could hear more footsteps coming towards them. He turned around and ran.

TAG: All

9. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006
    OOC: Are we really just goin to let this die?

10. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Well...I hate to see it go myself...

But our supposed NEW GM has NEVER POSTED TO THE BLOODY GAME!
    Gee yeah, thanks alot there!

It was great...
    Too bad.

11. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006
    OOC: Yea...I have been waiting for him to post. Its like he doesnt care.

12. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
    He does, but he's been ill. We've been in contact. And so it is that I return.

IC: Blud Hannen

He called out to the girls. "Wait." He looked unto the others and he told them, "We have one chance for survival that includes the saving of lives. We must take out the pilots in the TIE fighters. Alone it would be perhaps impossible for me to do this. But we are six. " He put his lightsaber away at his side and said to them. "We must form a circle. Combine our power to take control of their ships and make them collide. Above the city, their torpedoes will be less able to cause damage if we act quickly. These are not weakminded pilots. But between us we will cause them to destroy themselves before they can incinerate the lives of the innocent. You two however..." He looked at the girls. "Should get the ship ready and fly back, so we can leave at a moment's instant once the fighters are taken care off. We'll need it ultimately to take down the AT-AT."

He held out his hands to them. "Are you with me?"

This would be how the circle would be formed. With Brazi and the apprentice Joras contributing all their energy, the old green Jedi Master Oran who obviously held the most experience, would focus the energy onto one of the TIE fighters, while Blud did so upon the other. They would make it so that the pilots would lose all bearings, and the Jedi would guide the ships onto trajectories with each other.So it would be that they would destroy themselves in one swift blow.

The only thing that bothered Blud is that the concentration might or might not leave them temporarily drained.

Tag: all

13. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: ALRIGHT!..Im willing to try this again..

Lei'ra La'Orin- Lee

One of the others calls out to Lee and Moreena. "Wait." She stopped, turning, as he looked unto the others and he told them, "We have one chance for survival that includes the saving of lives. We must take out the pilots in the TIE fighters. Alone it would be perhaps impossible for me to do this. But we are six. " He put his lightsaber away at his side and said to them. "We must form a circle. Combine our power to take control of their ships and make them collide. Above the city, their torpedoes will be less able to cause damage if we act quickly. These are not weakminded pilots. But between us we will cause them to destroy themselves before they can incinerate the lives of the innocent. You two however..." He looked at the girls. "Should get the ship ready and fly back, so we can leave at a moment's instant once the fighters are taken care off. We'll need it ultimately to take down the AT-AT." He held out his hands. "Are you with me?"

Lee mused at the thought, as her lekku moved slowly. She would be more help with the ring...but she was the only one who could pilot her ship. She frowned for a moment, and then slowly nodded her head. Perhaps, if she got back fast enough, she could help assist them.

Lee nodded towards the others. "We will return quickly as soon as we can, to help you. Good luck." She turned away again, tucking the huge sniper rifle on her hip. "May the Force be with you."

Lee looked at Moreena, and gestured with her lekku. She then began to move with Force speed, heading for her ship.

14. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006
    IC: Saxon Walters

Sax hurried along the dimly lit sewer pipes, his feet drenched in wet slime. It all felt like some dream in slow motion. Sax could hear Blud's cammanding voice echo back to him, the rumble of explosions not to far above him. Through all this he ran, his muscles aching and wanting to let go. Sax's heart sank as Blud's voice no longer could be heard. He might never see him again after all this is over. Where would he go? Sax looked down at Kat, "You alright?"

TAG: Kat

15. jedi_whitelight1

jedi_whitelight1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2006
    IC: Kat

Sax looked down at Kat, "You alright?"

Kat looking at eye with her insent, she nodded her head and held on to his neck tie, some how she could feel his concerns and his muscle getting weak, she closed her eye and send her warming and strength to him though the force.

We going to be ok, and your Master to, I?m getting that feeling I get when there is danger around and it?s always converting, smiling sweetly at him.

Tag: Saxton

16. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006

We going to be ok, and your Master to, I?m getting that feeling I get when there is danger around and it?s always converting

As she said this it lifted his feelings and he felt some strength come back. Sax hurried on and saw a dim light cascading down through the tunnels in the distance, hopefully a way out. He was getting too tired but dared not put Kat down. When he reached the source of the light he peered upwards and found a hole caused by some explosion. The hole was 15 feet up, too high to climb, he would have to jump. Sax held on to Kat and propelled himself upwards using the force to form the water as an extra boost. As he landed above the hole Sax fell but kept Kat from getting hurt. He looked around the destroyed area. The AT-AT had already passed through here. "Does this place suit you?"

17. jedi_whitelight1

May 25, 2006

She just shook her head, " This would be find, we could try and help this people over there."

Tag: Saxon

18. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006

Sax put Kat down gently. As he looked up he just noticed the few surviving, but hurt, people scattered across the debris. Sax ex-haled, "Their fate is sealed. Nothing can be down for them." He turned his back towards the destruction.

19. jedi_whitelight1

May 25, 2006

We need to try and help them, please I care for these people and what happens to them.She then took his hand and look up at him with her blue eyes.

20. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Lei'ra La'Orin- Lee
    Near her ship - Nar Shaddaa, Cal Hutta

Lee looked at Moreena, and gestured with her lekku. She then began to move with Force speed, heading for her ship. As Lei'ra moved, she pulled out a small controller, and began to key in a few commands.

She had left her ship hidden, in an out of the way area, close, incase they suddenly had to leave in a hurry. Lei'ra kept the sniper blaster close, in case anyone came there way, but luckily, no one did. Soon the blasts and rumbles fadded away behind them.

It was smelly and dark, but Lei'ra was used to the tunnels and the dark. And the homing beacon made things much easier to locate. Soon, they came near an entrance. Lei'ra looked over at Moreena and grinned.

"We get out of the tunnels now. The ship is ahead." she stated. Lei'ra climed the ladder to the top rung. She then concentrated, checking the area, to see if there were any lifeforms nearby. Not registering anything, she slowly moved the lid off the entrance. They were inside another building. Lei'ra scanned the area, looking for auras. If it looked clear, she swiftly climbed out, and motioned for Moreena to follow, as she stood guard. The ship was close enough to touch now...if you knew where to look. They had to move quickly, to get back to the others...while there were still others to get back to.

Lei'ra kept scanning around them, as she made a dash for the ship.

21. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
    Tatooine

The air is crisp. The suns are red as they hang low in the Tatooine sky. The sands glint with the color of blood as the Mandalorian Man killer, follows his probe from a distance, eyes wary. Searching. Where's the Jedi? He doesn't know. But he'll find him. Somehow.

His knife with a serrated edge gleams as he approaches. A small smile spreading wrathfully.

Sundown.

He can smell the sweat in the air, and the stench of the alien scum that infest that backwater hell hole of a town. And he grins, leering. Looking. His probe's been scanning bio frequencies all day. Force users give have different brave lengths than normal. His probe had been properly programmed it would signal, when it had found the target. The knife twirled along his fingertips as Raketh bit a piece of a dried rabacco plant. He spat. Held the dried plant to the sun. Smoke began to trail from it. He put the small branch in his mouth. Inhaled. Then blew. A plume of smoke came rising, shrouding his features. It didn't beat a cigarra, but it'll do.

His spurs chirking, he strolled the now almost empty streets. A sandstorm would be coming soon. Still now sign of...

His hand held tracking screen glimmered. He paused, looking at it. A blue dot, glimmering from the far end of town. Jedi. He ran towards his speeder, snapping on the ignition. Getting on it, his dried, gungun skin gloves grasped the hot handles of the speeder. Lights blared on it. He sped off hooting.

Its time for a showdown.

Tag: Penguinator-176

22. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Ancient Master Oran

Nar Shaddaa; Cal Hutta; Sewers

Oran had found himself lost in deep thought, following Joras and Brazi through the muck of the sewers. For his short stature, Oran was almost waist-deep in the foul smelling muck. "No place for a Jedi," He mumbled to himself as he continued on into what appeared to be an opening.

Subconsciously, Oran had relinquished leadership to the younger ones, as it appeared times had indeed changed from what Oran was used to. When a Jedi of wiser age was paired with the younger, more impulsive students, they were the leaders. Not so much when fighting the forces of a young impulsive Sith. An old Trandoshan proverb came to mind: fight fire with fire.

Oran looked ahead, greatly disturbed by the presence of the Stormtroopers on the ground above. The sewer shook with great force as the AT-AT stomped above them. Oran knew Nar Shaddaa had met its final days clenched in the gauntlet of the Empire and Vader.

"Brazi, Joras, the exit is this way..." Oran stated, feeling his way through the sewer by use of the Force. Hopefully, they could escape without meeting much resistance.

TAG: Master_Kast7, fistofthedarklord, any with us currently

23. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Lei'ra La'Orin- Lee
    At her ship - Nar Shaddaa, Cal Hutta

Lei'ra and Moreena, did one last force burst of speed, before coming around the back of an empty storehouse area. She had left her ship hidden, in an out of the way area, close, incase they suddenly had to leave in a hurry. Lei'ra was now glad that she had. She kept the snipper rifle up, and in a ready postition, covering Moreena, until she reached the ship as well. With a few quick motions, the door slid open.

Lee was quick to step inside. Once Moreena made it in, she closed the doors quickly. She knew that she would have to move fast. Once the ships engines came to life, there was a good possibility that it might be spotted. Her cloaked engines would only work for so long. Lei'ra sniffed the air. The entire ship would need to be 'refreshed', after this fun romp.

With a huge grin, Lei'ra turned to Moreena. "Strap in. We'll get back to the others quick. Hopefully, they are still there."

As she did her systems check, she sent a mental message to the other Jedi on Nar Shaddaa.

//Made it. Back soon.//

Once her ship signaled she was ready, she punched the pannel, launching her ship.

Tag: All on Nar Shaddaa

24. Master_Kast7

May 12, 2004
    OOC: Ktala, would you be able to take control of Moreena for me? :)

~IC: Brazi Kast and Joras(NPC)~
    Nar Shaddaa; Cal Hutta; Sewers

Oran looked ahead, greatly disturbed by the presence of the Stormtroopers on the ground above. The sewer shook with great force as the AT-AT stomped above them. Oran knew Nar Shaddaa had met its final days clenched in the gauntlet of the Empire and Vader.

"Brazi, Joras, the exit is this way..." Oran stated, feeling his way through the sewer by use of the Force. Hopefully, they could escape without meeting much resistance.

"Keep leading the way, Master Oran. We'll watch your back."

Lee sent a mental message to the other Jedi on Nar Shaddaa.

//Made it. Back soon.//

//How quick do you think we'll be out of here? I really don't feel like running into any Imperials.//

~TAG: Everybody~

25. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Lei'ra La'Orin- Lee
    Onboard her ship 'The Shifter' - Nar Shaddaa, Cal Hutta

Lee had sent a mental message to the other Jedi on Nar Shaddaa.

//Made it. Back soon.//

She quickly received a response.

//How quick do you think we'll be out of here? I really don't feel like running into any Imperials.// One of th Jedi sent back in response.

She gave a wicked grin, her lekku swayed behind her. She looked back at Moreena, who had indeed strapped in. She layed the sniper rifle down next to her.

"I sure hope you dont get airsick. I want you to keep an eye on the Imps out there." Lei'ra pointed out a small console next to Moreena. "If they start slamming us with weaponsfire, push that button, and hold on to the stick."

Moreena looked over, eyebrow going up. She simply nodded. Got it. She looked at the strange controls. Are they weapons? she asked Moreena, but she didnt get a response, as Lee was already crawling back into her pilot seat, and strapping in as well.

"Lei'ra responded mentally back to the others.

//I'll be there before you finish your next thoughts...just keep your heads low.// She thought, as she slammed her fist onto a small button on the side of her console.

The ship literally learched forward hard, as if it has jumped. Moreena's eyes grew large, as the ship headed up and out, at a breakneck speed, leaving her clutching the console in front of her.

She didnt know what made her more nervious. The wild flying, as Lee speed the ship between the buildings, or the fact that she seemed to be enjoying it far too much. Moreena kept her eyes open for Imperial troups, as the ship sped towards the others.

TAG: Everybody

OOC: Ktala, would you be able to take control of Moreena for me?
    OOCR: SURE! I'll give it a shot! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.