main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC Shadow Jedi

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Lightsaber11, Apr 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lightsaber11

Lightsaber11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 22, 2001
    To my friends, The Council, Dawn especially. I apologize for being away so long. I've been swept away in affairs of the home and work, but I just wanted to drop a line and tell everyone that although i am not able to make it to the meetings, I would like to ask for honorary membership based on the fact that no matter what you will see me in the lineup for Episode Two, and I will be brining a friend of mine... An editor at Monday Magazine and a more furious Star Wars Fan than I. I will still check these Forums as often as possible, and I will also do my bestest ever ever ever to make it to a meeting, if its convienient... attempts to schedule around me are going to be futile at best seeing as I'm such a glutton for randonimity.

I'll pay attention to the boards and if one day I can make it, I'll suprise you all.

I've got big things for all those interested.

I'll also bring a video a friend of mine made... i'll make some copies. I've met some StarWarsNutz and I'll start referring them as next we meet.

Farewell my friends,
    May the Force be with you all

Lightsaber11
    affectionatly named Nolan D'arcy Gibson by two loving parents.

2. Lightsaber11

Lightsaber11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 22, 2001
    p.s. if you want to communicate with me you might as well use this thread, if you don't have ICQ..... ahem (ms. qui-dawn) ahem....

miss you terribly!
    :)

3. Rani Veko

Rani Veko Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
    He's alive???? :eek:

- Rani

4. Qui-Dawn

Qui-Dawn Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 8, 2000
    *has visions of a Frankenstein-like revival flashing through her head* Help! My poor wee brain can't handle the shock! :)

Of course the possibility of it being the person's evil twin - or if you're the evil twin, then what does that make *them*? Well, anyway - or their doppleganger or something....wouldn't surprise me.... Personally, I think my doppleganger is more my Sithly side. But maybe that's just me.

Oh, and by the by - being as I'm back to my bare-bones text-only 'net connection, I no longer have ICQ....so no instant chatting along those lines. Unless it's done via E-mail only, but then I tend to....well....be a tad verbose. No, really. :) Oh well....

Twenty-one days and counting....*three* weeks only....

Dawn.

5. Rani Veko

Rani Veko Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
    Lightsaber11, I'm afraid there's no such thing as "honourary" membership in our group. The whole purpose of FanForce in the first place is to bring fans together in person.

Once you attend a meeting or a social event in our chapter, you're a member, it's that simple.

By all means, share the location of Victoria's board, our contact information, and future meeting/social gathering times and places with your interested friends. If you are having trouble attending one of our get-togethers, perhaps they can still attend themselves.

It was discussed at our last meeting and decided that our chapter will only be saving space in the line-up for chapter members. Interested folks we meet in the line itself or friends of members will be given information about our chapter and future events and meetings, and be made welcome to attend and become chapter members at that time.

Regards,

- Rani

6. Qui-Dawn

Qui-Dawn Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 8, 2000
    As always, I defer to our noble, wise, trusted and venerable city rep and benevolent leader....puts it way better than I ever could. :) At the core our Fanforce group is all about *people*....it necessitates getting together, meeting and having fun in person....that's what all the planning and dedication leads up to, that's the ultimate payoff - and one that I feel sure we will continue to enjoy. Isn't that the whole point of our group anyway? Getting to know one another, in person, and interacting and having a grand ol' time that way? I happen to think so, yeah! Only way to best enjoy it, far as I'm concerned....

Dawn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.