main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo ShineBox Motion Pictures, now sells comics.

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by darthshine, Aug 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthshine

darthshine Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 24, 2001
    Hey all,

ShineBox is opening a comic shop here in Orem 345 E University Parkway, on Aug, 31st 2002.

We will be selling comic books(of course), graphic Novels, anime, toys (hopefully including Star Wars action figures and we might try to get Star Wars Episode II on DVD as well, we will also have gaming tables set up and offer hold services.

Another thing that we will offer is a screening room, the room will consist of a 38inch television,(trying to get a video projector) theater chairs, bean bags and a microwave for popcorn and consessions at our front counter, so like for those long nights for meetings and dont know where to meet this screening room might help.

Last but not least, we will have an edit bay for those trying to get a video or DVD made.

For more information you can check out our website hopfully there will be more up soon.

www.ShineBoxMotionPictures.com

Thanks Guys, May The Force Be With You!

- Paul Green

2. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    Paul-
    We have a no soliciting policy on these boards. I appreciate the notice on your store, but please be warned that any solicitations will be deleted and locked.

Regards-

3. darthshine

darthshine Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 24, 2001
    What iam pretty much doing...

...is offering free services for anyone that wants to iether use our screening room for Meetings (such as fan clubs) or to watch Star Wars is welcome.

sorry if I plugged my store to much, i didnt mean to abuse the boards in any way.

- Paul

4. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    Thanks for your understanding, Paul. ;)

5. andakin

andakin Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2000
    Hey, this looks pretty cool. Good luck with your store, and thanks for offering the screening room ;D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.