main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Carb, IL SIJO Meetings

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by khristenkenobi, Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khristenkenobi

khristenkenobi Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 30, 2006
    We will be starting meetings back up in January. Were going to try something new. Instead of having monthly meetings we will be having quarterly meetings starting in january. We figured it would be easier for alot of people to have one every 3 months instead of every month, due to work, school, kids, etc. Our shoes that fit event has been postponed until the spring. We are going to try to have as many details at the jan. meeting as we can. I will be posting a day and time for the meeting soon. Can't wait to see everyone.

2. BobSolo

BobSolo Jedi Youngling

Mar 4, 2008
    Any word on when the meeting will be yet?

3. khristenkenobi

khristenkenobi Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 30, 2006
    Our first meeting of 2010 will be
    Sat. January 16
    7pm at Mackie's Pizza in Marion.
    January 7 is the 3 yr anniversary of the club.

We would like everyone that can attend to do so. We will be going over a tenative schedule for the year including shoes that fit this spring. Hope to see everyone there.

4. BobSolo

BobSolo Jedi Youngling

Mar 4, 2008
    Thanks for the info. Also with Yuri's approval I have started a Facebook fan page for the club so that people don't have to wait for conformation to be a friend. As of now myself and Sijo Fanforce are the admins. More can be added in the future if needed.

5. JodoK

JodoK Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 31, 2008
    I don't think I'm going to be able to make it, but I hope to see ya guys soon sometime! ;)

6. JodoK

JodoK Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 31, 2008
    Forgot to ask....Anyone wanna buy around 100 MOMC basic figures, around 25 MOMC deluxe figures, some MIB vehicles, and other stuff for $925? [face_hypnotized]

(If anyone wants a list of evrything, LMK. We could meet somewhere and I'd sell it all to ya! )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.