main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Some Questions...

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by HatePuppet, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HatePuppet

HatePuppet Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    I was in the line for Ep.3 with some of you guys(I was one of the guys with the carseats). Just joined. Saying "Hi" and whatnot.

I've got a few questions dealing with the Star Wars universe I'm sure you can help me answer:

1. Where is the propulsion system on the Death Star?

2. in "A New Hope" Obi-won says that Aniken wanted Luke to have his lightsaber but Aniekn doesn't know about his children are alive plus, he's all evil-like. So does Obi-won just assume that he'd want Luke to have his Saber?

I think that's all the questions I have...for now *dramtic music*

2. Thumperider

Thumperider Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2005
    Let me see if I can answer your questions...mmm.
    Not being a "techno-geek by any means(I am more of a druid...), it seems to me that the propulsion systems of The Death Star would be along the same lines as those used for the little seeker balls, like the one Luke uses on The Falcon in ANH for his introduction to lightsabers.
    Your other question about Anakin's saber, and Luke's possession of it, is a bit of an enigma to me. I think Obi-Wan used this as an ice-breaker between Luke and himself. I don't see Anakin telling Obi-Wan that since he's taking his child to hide him, he might as well give him the saber when he's old enough. "You know; something for him to remember me by." Yeah, right! As the line goes, "Your father wanted you to have this when you were old enough, but your Uncle wouldn't allow it. He feared you might follow old Obi-Wan off on some damned, fool, idealistic crusade, like your father did." I don't know if this has helped you or not. If it has, great! If not, ask more questions, young Padawan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.