main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

South Florida Star Wars Flan Club has been created

Discussion in 'Archive: Miami, FL' started by awing_pilot, Feb 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awing_pilot

awing_pilot Jedi Youngling

Feb 8, 2001
    Hey guys, thanks for replying!!!
    I have registered SFSWFC.com as well as sfswfc group emailme at awing_pilot@fanforce.net to join.

I really need some good web devlopers to help me with the site. we will be organizing our first meeting shortly as soon as i get a decent amount of people interested, we're also looking into having the first annual sfswfc halloween/charity drive party !! in october. 51st ' ers are definetly encouraged and welcome.

Our first meeting will probably be held in the sunrise/plantation (probabbly sawgrass)area and we will move till we find a really good place. I am also accepting script ideas for a fan film, we want ours to beat all others!!!!!

2. Lord_Gita

Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 5, 2000
    I am in Orlando this weekend for MegaCON. I will contact you when I get back.

3. awing_pilot

awing_pilot Jedi Youngling

Feb 8, 2001
    what is megaCON . and how come i always miss the conferences :-(

4. Lord_Gita

Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 5, 2000
    It was a Sci-Fi/Fantasy convention in Orlando. Great show BTW.

5. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    "Flan" club? I love flan! It's one of my favorite desserts! :p

6. JHoffaOLB

JHoffaOLB Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 16, 2001
    Ok my attempt at a storyline for a fanfilm on an epic style basis goes as follows....

Storyline:
    It is the time after the clone wars and the jedi council has been ripped apart by the efforts of Palpatine, otherwise known as the emperor.
    Anakin has become Darth vader and has
    vowed to hunt down and destroy every jedi in the known galaxy. Many of the jedi escaped before the fall of the council and have gone to different parts of the galaxy to escape Darth Vader and his ruthless mission of death. This is the story of one such jedi. He has crashed on a uncharted planet at the edge of the known galaxy(Kalladin). He feels
    a disturbance in the force here he has never felt.
    With no hope of repairing his ship, he embarks on a journey of survival and enlightenment. Along the way he will face challenges that his master could never have prepared him for. He will discover new allies that will change his destiny forever and plant a seed of hope in the hearts of a
    people who had lost everything to the dark forces of their world.
    Someday he would have to face Vader, this he new, but for now he must pass his trainings on to the young padowan he has discovered on this planet. A young man with a vision and understanding of the living force never seen before. His talents are overshadowed by
    the dark forces that have permeated this world. As his teacher, our hero must lead him down the path of the jedi, to ensure that such a powerful being is not led to
    the dark side. He could be more powerful than Vader could ever hope to be if emperor Palpatine ensnares him.
    Cast:
    The Jedi: Sho-wan kiso
    The Apprentice: Gandor Treen
    The Bad Guy: Jodan Thremdal
    An Assortment of Aliens, Monsters
    and extras (People of the planet Kalladin)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.