main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Splinter Cell: The Next Generation

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by PRENNTACULAR, Mar 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    IC: Scott Nixon
    Kitchen

"Hey, you want a drink?"

Scott froze in mid-stride, and grinned to himself. When all else fails, feel sorry for yourself. He turned around on the foot that was still planted on the ground, leaving his right one in the air.

"Absolutely." Scott walked up to the counter and poured the whiskey into the transparent shot glass. He'd probably have to take this woman a little more slowly than most. He had a funny feeling about her. More than a one night stand? Probably so. He downed the whiskey, sighing in satisfaction.

"Sorry, I never caught your name," he said, pouring himself another glass.

Tag: spacelady

2. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna watched Scott stop suddenly and turn to face her, grinning. She offered a smile as he approached her, taking the new shot glass and pouring the whiskey in it. The woman now leaned her arm against the edge of the counter and watched him down the cup's contents, grinning.

"Sorry, I never caught your name,"

Genna took the bottle and poured some into her glass, setting the bottle back down. She looked up at him with a grin and held out her hand.

"Genna Reed,"

Tag: Scott

3. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    Kitchen

The woman took the bottle and poured some into her glass, setting the bottle back down. She looked up at Scott with a grin and held out her hand.

"Genna Reed."

Scott took Genna's hand in his own and brought it to his face, kissing it softly. He hoped it wasn't too much.

"Scott Nixon."

4. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

As Genna held out her hand, expecting a hand shake, but instead got something much different. He brought her hand to his lips and placed a light kiss on her skin.

"Scott Nixon."

Grinning and yet raising an eyebrow at the same time, Genna brought her hand back to her and picked up the shot glass. She raised it up as if it were a toast.

"Charming,"

The woman downed the drink, grimacing in the sting again. She set the glass back down on the table and focused her green eyes back on Scott's own green eyes. She leaned forward on the counter, resting on her arms as she watched him.

"So how long have you been with Splinter Cell?"

5. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Mikhail

He fumed inwardly.

"Know of it? It was genocide, and your government did nothing."

Mikhail bit his lip.

"You think you're the good guy. You think you can kill in the name of freedom. No, it's not freedom; it's in the name of America. You have no right to kill these people."

He calmed himself, and looked Sam in the eye. Mikhail had probably said too much - he still wasn't sure of who Sam worked for, but it was certainly an American agency. And Sam had killed, that was how they had caught him.

"How do you live with the things you've done? Your humour? Underneath it all, Sam, you're only human. You've done terrible things, of that I'm sure. It's only a matter of time before your mistakes catch up with you."

Tag: Sam

6. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    Kitchen

"So how long have you been with Splinter Cell?"

Scott sat the empty shot glass on the counter, not bothering to get another refill. He was done for now, right now he just wanted to talk to Miss Reed.

"Just joined a couple weeks ago," he replied. "I'm surprised to get this big of a mission when I'm this new to the organization. And flattered, of course." He winked.

"What about you? You been here a while?"

7. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

"Just joined a couple weeks ago," he replied. "I'm surprised to get this big of a mission when I'm this new to the organization. And flattered, of course."

Genna managed to hide the disgusted look in her eyes as she looked into his. A couple of weeks?! That was it?! She mentally sighed and thought, so this is how desperate they're getting? She pushed that thought aside and focused on the next thing Scott had to say.

"What about you? You been here a while?"

"Perhaps," she said with a smirk. "How long do you think I've been here for?"

Genna asked before pouring one final shot.

8. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    Kitchen

"Perhaps," Genna said with a smirk. "How long do you think I've been here for?"

"Well," Scott said, leaning his right elbow against the counter, "longer than I have, considering you called me 'the new boy' when we first met. But I can't get anymore specific than that, seeing as how I haven't seen you in action yet."

Scott mentally chuckled. Oh, the irony.

9. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Marshall Keagan IC:
    Location ~Kitchen, Mission Base

Marshall quietly moved along the base with his footsteps echoing off the walls in nice even beats. His eyes roaming around and noting where everything was. Of course, it took him a while to find where the kitchen was. That was why he had left his quarters in the first place, and it was probably the last thing he finally found.

But of course.

He quietly moved inside and saw that one woman from before, Genna, and one of the other 'new' members like himself inside, conversing. Marshall nodded toward them to acknowledge their presences and quietly made his way around the room, looking for something to drink.

Tag: Genna, Scott

10. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

"longer than I have, considering you called me 'the new boy' when we first met. But I can't get anymore specific than that, seeing as how I haven't seen you in action yet."

Genna sheepishly grinned at Scott, resting her chin on her palm as she watched Scott.

"Okay, 'the new boy'," she winked at him and continued. "I've been here for five years."

She shot another wink at Scott and then looked over at the door to find Marshall entering. He nodded to them and she nodded back, smiling. Genna turned around to face Marshall and leaned back against the counter. He seemed to be looking for something.

"Want some whiskey, Marshall? We've got plenty here." She grinned, her green eyes watching his movements and his reaction.

Tag: Marshall and Scott

11. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    Kitchen

Genna rested her chin on her palm as she looked at Scott. He liked nothing better than when women did that.

"Okay, 'the new boy'," she winked at him and continued. "I've been here for five years."

"Nice," Scott said. An experienced one. Genna shot another wink at Scott, and he smiled back. This was going pretty well. But, that all went out the window when another Splinter Cell walked in. There would've been no problem had it been a woman (hell, it'd have been better), but alas that was not the case.

"Want some whiskey, Marshall? We've got plenty here." She made it worse.

Scott's joyful tone took a hit, and his face became stoic as he waited for Marshall to respond. Please say no, please say no.

Tag: spacelady, Elu

Edit: A picture of Mr. Nixon.

12. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Marshall Keagan IC:

Marshall continued his calm search in the Kitchen and paused to glance over at Genna as she spoke to him with a question. His eyes took in her curves as she leaned against the counter, but it was for the briefest of seconds. He was concentrating on the task at hand. Answer question, find beverage.

"Want some whiskey, Marshall? We've got plenty here."

Marshall's gaze glanced briefly again to the bottle of whiskey just a little ways from the woman. He smiled politely and shook his head in response.

"No, that's alright. I don't drink alcohol while during the time frame of a mission. I'm looking for something a lot more...softer and less harsh on the senses," a pause as he rummaged around the refrigerator, "Ah, here we go."

Marshall reached in and pulled out a carton of milk and looked over at Genna and the other man with a quick smile, "Got milk? Yes, I do."

Grabbing a glass and pouring milk into it, Marshall asked a question of his own to the two people in the room.

"So how are you two doing? And I don't believe I've been introduced to your friend here, Genna."

Tag: Genna, Scott

13. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna frowned inwardly when Marshall said no and continued his search for something "soft" as he called whatever it was he wanted. She however stayed leaning back against the counter with her arms, watching him and now wondering what he was going to find. Finally he did find something. He pulled out a carton of milk and smiled back at them.

"Got milk? Yes, I do."

The woman laughed at his comment. Simply and cute at the same time.

"So how are you two doing? And I don't believe I've been introduced to your friend here, Genna."

Genna looked back at Scott and grinned.

"Sorry about that, Marshall. This is Scott Nixon. He's also a new member. Was just added a few weeks ago, in fact."

She looked back at Marshall, taking the shot glass and downing it quickly, grimacing at the sting.

Tag: Marshall and Scott

14. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    Kitchen

Scott celebrated inwardly as Marshall turned down the whiskey and helped himself to some milk. Genna wouldn't like a man who didn't drink like he did. One point up.

Then came the introduction. "Sorry about that, Marshall. This is Scott Nixon. He's also a new member. Was just added a few weeks ago, in fact."

Scott held out his hand. "Pleasure to meet you, Marshall."

Hmph.

Tag: Elu, spacelady

15. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    IC: Sam Fisher

"How do you live with the things you've done? Your humour? Underneath it all, Sam, you're only human. You've done terrible things, of that I'm sure. It's only a matter of time before your mistakes catch up with you."

"I live for my country, and I will die for my country," Sam countered. "I protect America, from terrorists, from people like you."

Sam coughed, then followed his eyes back up to Mikhail.

"I'm sorry about what happen, I really am," Sam stated. "I've lost things too, my daughter, she died only a few months ago." He revealed.

Fisher remained puzzled on what Mikhail actually wanted, even why he was heer? This continued to lack any real point.

Tag: Mikhail

OOC: Sorry about being gone guys. I've been sick for awhile. Back to my chipper self, so let's get the game going.

16. John_117

John_117 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2006
    IC: Kain Marko

Kain jumped from his seat, staring Jack in the eye. "We've already talked," Kain pointed out. "Genna knows what she needs to know, and you know what's of use to you." Kain hadn't realized the reasons for Jack's odd discussions and he was for sure this thing between them was over, but Jack seemed tense and angry, something wasn't right.

Although most of the time Jack was tense and angry, so his abrupt arrival was no short of shocking. "What is it Jack?" Kain wondered. Marko wanted to spend the rest of the night relaxing, they had a big day ahead of them, and this wasn't what he had in mind.

TAG: Obi-Wan21

17. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    IC: Jack Carter

"What exactly is your intent with keeping things from Genna?" Jack asked, proceeding forward. "She deserved to know."

Carter stopped inches away from Kain, his hands tightening into a fist.

"How stupid do you actually think I am?" Jack asked dryly, looking down at the man. "I know more than you could even realize."

Jack knew threatening probably wasn't the way to go, but he was low on options with the way the current ball was rolling. And he needed to be absolutely sure Kain knew his place with the team.

Tag: Kain

OOC: Post 666!!!!!! WOOOHOOO

18. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Marshall Keagan IC:

Marshall began to drink his milk, sipping it for a moment, as Genna introduced the new person as Scott Nixon. He heard how long he was with the organization and just barely, with great concentration, made himself not yell out. Marshall nodded and held out a hand to Scott's own and shook it.

"Pleasure returned, Nixon," he replied, "though don't be offended with my saying so, but I disapprove of your presence on a mission of this size when you're so new. No offense meant."

What was wrong with the higher ups these days?

Marshall eyed the whiskey and took another sip from his milk, "Perhaps our Superiors are having a little too much whiskey lately...." quickly he turned his eyes on Scott again, "What was your previous affiliation before Splinter Cell? Army? Navy? Air Force? Delta Force?"

Marshall quietly waited for Scott's answer, while still mentally reeling from the idea of a weeks old rook on this kind of mission.

Tag: Scott, Genna

19. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    Kitchen

"Pleasure returned, Nixon," Marshall replied as he shook Scott's offered hand. "Though don't be offended with my saying so, but I disapprove of your presence on a mission of this size when you're so new. No offense meant. Perhaps our Superiors are having a little too much whiskey lately. What was your previous affiliation before Splinter Cell? Army? Navy? Air Force? Delta Force?"

Scott donned a simper as he chuckled a bit at the comment presented by the apparent oldbie of the group. He glared back at Marshall. "Well, I'm sure there's a reason that they are the Superiors and you're their puppet. I think I'm starting to get a glimpse right now. Instead of picking on the new guys, why don't you concentrate on doing your job, sir. After all, I don't give a rat's ass of what you approve or disapprove of. Fact of the matter is, I'm here with you, so I guess I'll just have to deal with your presence as best as I possibly can."

Scott continued to glare at his newfound enemy who appeared to possess a false sense of authority. A misplaced sense of authority.

Tag: Elu, spacelady

[b]OOC:[/b] No offense Elu, it's Scott talking, not me. [face_wink]

20. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Mikhail

Mikhail fumed inardly.

"I'm no terrorist. I'm just the middleman."

It had slipped out. No use denying anything now.

"We've both made mistakes - I'm able to live with mine. Our cause - my cause - is for freedom."

Mikhail knelt by Sam, and stared him in the eye.

"Do something for freedom. Not for American freedom; for global freedom. Tell me what you know."

Tag: Sam

21. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna simply and quietly leaned back against the counter and watched Marshall's reaction to Scott. It wasn't good.

"Pleasure returned, Nixon," he replied, "though don't be offended with my saying so, but I disapprove of your presence on a mission of this size when you're so new. No offense meant. Perhaps our Superiors are having a little too much whiskey lately...." quickly he turned his eyes on Scott again, "What was your previous affiliation before Splinter Cell? Army? Navy? Air Force? Delta Force?"

"Well, I'm sure there's a reason that they are the Superiors and you're their puppet. I think I'm starting to get a glimpse right now. Instead of picking on the new guys, why don't you concentrate on doing your job, sir. After all, I don't give a rat's ass of what you approve or disapprove of. Fact of the matter is, I'm here with you, so I guess I'll just have to deal with your presence as best as I possibly can."

Her green shot from Marshall to Scott and then back several times. This wasn't going good and any member knew that they needed to cooperate with each other in order to save Sam Fisher. She needed to do something to get them to calm down. She racked her mind for something.

"So, um...Marshall..." she started, moving away from the counter and standing in between Scott and himself, showing off her curves quiet nicely and smoothing her hand down her hip to add to the "sexy" appearance, while trying to get him to keep his eyes on her...anywhere would be good at the moment. Hell, even Scott's eyes on her would be good too. "Are you liking your room?" She turned back to Scott, resting her hand on her hip, showing off the curves to him as well. "Scott, you too?"

Genna then eyed Marshall's glass of milk.

"Anymore milk left?" She asked, putting a look on her face that she knew no man could resist.

Tag: You Two Boys :p

22. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    IC: Sam Fisher

"I'm no terrorist. I'm just the middleman."

That was the missing piece of the puzzle. The one clue he knew he had yet to receive. Someone else was in charge of the operation. It may have made things clear, but Sam was granted more questions with this one revelation than any answer.

"You're aiding Terrorist activity," Sam stated. "You're just as bad as your boss."

The older man coughed once more, and found himself staring directly to Mikhail, who had bent down beside him.

"What do you seriously think your employer is going to do with my information?" Sam questioned. "America, the entire world, would suffer."

Sam shook his head, a weak smile on his face.

"The information I'm withholding is protecting the globe."

Tag: Mikhail

23. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Marshall Keagan IC:

Marshall raised an eyebrow as Scott exploded against his words. He mentally raised his eyebrows. And this kid's problem was what? Despite Genna's attempts, he responded.

"I don't know what you're getting mad about, Nixon. But just know you're putting yourself in your own place. No need to get angry, only stating my mind and asking a question, no offense was meant, rook. I'm sure you've got plenty to offer to the table, just haven't seen it yet."

He continued, just for a moment, "Furthermore, Nixon, about doing my job...." he looked around, "Doesn't look like much to do right now is there," a chuckle, "just calm down. Look at Genna here, she's defintely trying to grab your attention."

Another chuckle and a smirk at both Scott and Genna and he took another sip of his milk, while letting himself gaze at Genna, since that was what she wanted. Couldn't say it hurt to look at her though, she was pretty damn nice on the eyes. Been a while since Marshall had seen anyone looking as good as Miss Reed did. Nice curves to 'er.

He nodded toward her, "Yes, I'm liking my room, just to the specifications I had said I liked."

As for her milk comment, Marshall raised his eyebrow, "From whiskey to milk. Conscience comin' to get you? Yeah, there's some left."

He slid the rest of his glass to her and set the carton of milk next to it as well. "Here you go," he said before turning for the door.

"Good night, Genna. Scott." And off he was. Only because he figured further presence in the room with Nixon would cause unneeded stress. Not sure why he blew up the way he did, but then, he was a rookie.

As Marshall neared his room again, he idly wondered where the rookie, Mr. I'm-Number-One-And-Leader Jack was. Marshall was curious to note how much he already disliked the guy, that was a first. It usually took a while for Marshall to dislike someone, let alone hate them. He didn't even dislike Scott, just was a little taken aback by his responses in the kitchen.

Jack must set that kind of dislike records for everyone everywhere he goes.

Tag: Anyone

24. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna's hand dropped from her hip after showing off her curves to Scott. Marshall continued on anyway...who was this guy anyway? Every man she ever crossed would stop dead in their tracks, whether talking or walking and would stare her down. He was different. Genna wasn't sure to either be shocked or appalled at his resistance. This was a tough one to break, but she would break him sooner or later and she would die trying.

"Yes, I'm liking my room, just to the specifications I had said I liked."

She smiled warmly at his comment about the room given to him. "Good, I'm glad."

"From whiskey to milk. Conscience comin' to get you? Yeah, there's some left."

Genna slowly raised her eyebrow as Marshall gave her his glass with some of his milk in it still. She looked up at him calmly before taking a sip of it. After all, there were no such things as cooties.

"Good night, Genna. Scott."

Genna watched Marshall turn and leave the kitchen, standing there silent for a moment. Slowly she looked down at the glass and then quickly finished it off, putting the cup in the sink and the carton of milk away in the fridge. Finishing that, she turned to Scott and leaned against the fridge slightly.

"It's getting late, Scott. Us oldbies usually keep to curfews. G'night and see ya in the morning."

Shooting him a quick wink, Genna left the kitchen in silence...with one thing on her mind. To figure out that Marshall. With somewhat quickened strides, she soon found herself in front of the door to his room and knocked twice, waiting quietly outside.

Tag: Yeah You :p

25. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Marshall Keagan IC:
    Location ~Personal Quarters, Mission Base

Marshall quickly came to his quarters and went inside, begin his breathing exercises within a few moments. He sat on the floor in what some would call "Indian" style, though that was a little derogatory statement commonly used. Marshall breathed in and then out slowly, his eyes closed and his mind clear.

However, the veteran agent didn't get very far when his door was knocked on. He opened his eyes and looked at the door. Some meeting he forgot? He stood up and moved toward the door, opening it and looking through a crack to see who it was. Genna Reed. What on Earth is she doing here?

Marshall opened the door all the way and looked at the woman with a curious expression, "Yes, Genna?"

Tag: Genna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.