main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Spurs Game, Read Only If You Saw Game

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by lordsinner, Jun 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    Oh, hey Nick, since you've got the mojo, can you get me seated next to Eva Longoria? I'd put you in my will if you could do that.

2. lordsinner

lordsinner Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2005
    Hey, I was just suggesting a Spurs game for a future outing. We could all go in costume. Put on a show for the Spurs fans and players. Just an idea since we went to the missions and did stuff there. We should think about a game for the future.

Lord Sinner Out

3. lordsinner

May 9, 2005
    I bet you they're going to be sold out. I would love to go to one of the upcoming games against Detroit but I fear the Dark Side. I think if I get a job at Chik-fil-a, I may get a season pass for next season. Hey, I wonder if there are any Spurs fan clubs where they dress up in costume?
    HMMMMMMMMMMMM! Maybe not. LOL

Lordsinner Out

4. lordsinner

May 9, 2005
    By the way, if I get hired, I'll let you know. Yall can all come down and have a burger.

Lord Sinner Out

5. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Free Chick-Fil-A too guys!!! Nick said! John, post it on the website quick! Wow Nick, Spurs tickets and free chicken sammitches?! Get a job with Budweiser now so we can get free beer too.

6. lordsinner

May 9, 2005
    I may get you free burgers if you say please and stop posing this stuff. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Lord Sinner Out

"I shall sever your head off with my lightsaber soon and then drink your blood for I am Lord Sinner, lord of the Sith in the under world. You are my prey. Your soul is mine."

7. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    Wow, Nick is the greatest...Spurs tix, chicken burgers (I can eat about three at one time myself - so bring plenty Nick) and Budweiser....my favorite beer, oh I prefer draft and sponsor of Dale Earnhardt, Jr...woo-hoo (even though I think Dale should have sponsored an Episode 3 car in one of the races before the movie.)

But don't go putting a hex on the whole thing by writing devil worshipping phrases....Cast out thy devil Sinner.........

If you are going to hook up Robert with a suite and Marselles with Eva, can you hook me up with at least 3 of the silver dancers??? Thanks Nick.

Hey John, I guess I am going to lose my padawan to Nick now, since Nick has the hookup...:-(
    I hope you don't post that on the site....Heh Heh Heh...

8. robkun

robkun Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    well it looks like detroit and the spurs. master vs student. i like the bout. see you at the game alex. i,ll be there in the club level. tickets are hard to come by. laters!

9. lordsinner

May 9, 2005
    How much are they. Let me know. I have to know.

Lord Sinner Out

10. lordsinner

May 9, 2005
    Alex, that is what my Sith character does. I figured out the goriest thing in the world and played on that idea. It sounds scary doesn't it. He's supposed to be from the Sith world, otherwise known as the underworld of the netherworld. It kind of has a dark strength to it don't you think?

Wish me luck in getting a job with Chik-Fil-A. I can see great things coming from this. I may become a manager. He he he.

Lord Sinner Out

11. Chosen_One1

Chosen_One1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 12, 2005
    Hey Nick you should know how much the tickets cost if your offering to buy them for everybody.

12. DarthCynthia72

DarthCynthia72 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2005
    Whoa, hold up, wait a minute. I want in on the Spurs tix too. I'll need 4. Lordsinner must be a gazillionaire to by everyone tickets. I went to a game last season with my best friend and sat - get this- right next to David Robinson!! I kid you not. The ticket price was oh around $300!! I didn't pay for it. It was given to me. Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili came right up to me and my friend.

13. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Oh, didn't you know DarthCynthia?

He's getting a job at Chick-Fil-A. He'll be rolling in the big bucks and all the CHICKEN SAMMITCHES YOU CAN EAT!!!!

14. lordsinner

May 9, 2005
    Woa woa, hold up here, you're going to have to get your own tickets like I did using the force to convince the people at Ticketmaster to give me two tickets. It worked for me, maybe itll work for others.

Ha ha ha ha.

Lord Sinner Out

PS Really, guys, next season, we should all think about going together as a group. When I was in band at Marshall, we went to a Spurs game as a group. I'm sure ALEX could get us in with his news crew as like guests of honor. Then again maybe not.

Lord Sinner Out

15. Chosen_One1

Chosen_One1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 12, 2005
    Hey what is this nonsense? Of course your going to get us tickets Nick. You said you would after all...

16. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Ok - so we got Nick getting us ALL Tickets for the Playoffs - Courtside AND FREE CHIC FIL A !?!?! - Jumpin GEE-hosaphats!!! - Nick, you may one day live up to your self applied Lord status. . . BUT NOT TODAY !!!

John

17. lordsinner

May 9, 2005
    Yes chosen one, I will after all. After all my money is earned and I'm a millionaire which will be in 1,000 years from now, and by that time, there'll be a HAL 2000 or maybe even 3,000.

Gotta Check Out. Bye.
    Lord Sinner Out

18. lordsinner

May 9, 2005
    By the way, we'll be playing the Detroit Pistons. No Miami Heat. Can't wait till Thursday.

Lord Sinner Out

19. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    So you'll be flying everyone to Detroit for the away games too? Right? It would probably be best if you rented a private jet. We might even let you ride in the cargo hold, Nick. So what time will the plane be leaving?

20. lordsinner

May 9, 2005
    11:13pm tonight. Ooooops, I mean the 9th of June of 2045, unless I become a millionaire before then. By the way, it won't be a jet if its 2045, itll be the Starship Enterprise. We be ridin in style.

Lord Sinner Out

21. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    I'm not ridin' on no stinkin' Enterprise.(no offense to our USS Bexar brothers and sisters) The Enterprise is nice and all, but it's too clean. I need my ships dirty and used. I wanna cruise on the Falcon, baby!

P.S.- Nick, be sure that Eva Longoria is the copilot. She's a damn sight better than any damn wookie!

22. lordsinner

May 9, 2005
    So basically you want some old 89-150 year old woman sitting next to you on the Falcon in 2045? Ok that's just sickening. I'll prey for you. Hopefully your wishes don't come true because, I'd hate to see you dating such an old woman.

See You There?
    Lord Sinner Out

23. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    She'd be a clone silly. I'd use either Kamino cloning tech or some Spaarti cloning cylinders and make Eva Longorias, Vida Guerras, and some Catherine Bells. That's plural, boys, plural...

Overheating...must take break...

24. lordsinner

May 9, 2005
    lol. Clones aren't as good as the real things. They're almost similar to droids in a way.

Lord Sinner Out

25. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Private Jet !?!? and Lord Chinstrap in the cargo hold ?!?!? ROCK ON !!!!

Nick, you are one crazy dude for hooking us up like this, we may one day put you on permanent member status, oh what the Heck am I saying ? That won't happen !!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!

Juan - OUT !!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.