main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: A Shadow Over The Force

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by GuNgAnFaN3090, Feb 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    IC: Luke

Luke noticed that while he had felt a familiar presence, Zilara had indeed left. It wasn't until Luke focused on the here and now that he knew something wasn't quite right. Then he remembered Census was missing. He started down the way he thought Zilara had went. Then heard the two talking, anger filled Census' voice.
    "Census," Luke started as he moved towards his fellow Jedi, "I feel the same towards all of my students and fellow Jedi. I do not favor anyone. You know that. What has gotten into you?" Still, something was off. But what...?

TAG: Zilara/Census

2. IamGrapefruit

IamGrapefruit Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2009
    IC: Zilara Skywalker

In a pulse of the Force, she realized what had gotten into Census.
    "Sith pry at the things you fear." She murmured, and then looked at Census sitting, holding a lightsaber hilt.
    "Census, were you attacked by a Sith?"

TAG:Census/Luke

3. Nadia-Oomia

Nadia-Oomia Jedi Master star 4

Jan 4, 2009
    IC:

He kept staring down at the ground. He couldn't make up his mind, but then it hit him. He felt like something bad was going to happen. Immediately Census got up to his feet, turned to whom he thought was Luke. "Where's the others?" Census finally remembered what they were suppose to be doing, their whole point of being in the tunnel. This wasn't about him, this was about the safety of the group, how could he be so selfish. When Census didn't get his answer in the time he wanted he held on to Luke's shoulders and with concern in his voice said "Where are the others Luke!"

TAG: Imps/Luke/Zilara

4. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008

Luke stood the best he could, putting his own hands on Census' shoulders.
    "Listen to me, the others are fine. I have a plan." Luke decided quickly on his plan. It had formed only seconds before. He wasn't saying it was a good plan, but it was a plan. "I feel the New Republic forces. They're here. I'm going to get the other Jedi out, then Zilara and I will face whatever evil dooms this temple. We have to destroy it. If you wish to leave with the others, I wouldn't hold it against you. But if you want to stay, you must be ready for anything."

TAG: Census/Zilara

5. IamGrapefruit

IamGrapefruit Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2009
    IC: Zilara Skywalker

"Good Idea Luke. The others should be sent to safety, this is getting too dangerous, and they are not trained enough to fight, or to be exposed to this kind of dark power. Census," she said, turning to him, a serious, but friendly expression on her face;
    "Census, come here." She waited for him to come a little closer, and took his hand.
    "I want you to be in this. You aren't as trained as Luke or I, but if you feel you want to prove yourself, then you may, and i will have your back. I understand proving yourself. I nearly never got into Jedi training because of what Anakin done to the last Jedi Order. I think that you are strong, i want you to prove it to me. If you prove it to me, I will personally take you as my Padawan, and teach you all i know." She tapped into the Force, and sent him a wave of the energy she felt at both her mother's death. She held out her hand for Luke's, and she felt the same warm surge of Force she was sending to Census. An image of Anakin's funeral pyre came into her mind's eye.
    "This is the light, Census. Can you feel it? The Dark is cold, it keeps you scared. May the Force be with you; I am going to find what attacked Census. Census, it may be best for you to go with Luke. Or would you like to come with me?"

TAG:Luke/Census

6. Nadia-Oomia

Nadia-Oomia Jedi Master star 4

Jan 4, 2009
    IC: Census

"I must come with you, I can't leave, especially after what I was about to do," He said grabbing hold of Zilara's hand and placing the lightsabre he had been holding in it. "And I don't think I'm ready to have this yet," He said wishing Zilara could see him smile. "I'm sorry for the way I acted, and I hope that it won't happen again. But Luke, where will you take the group? I mean, we can't go back the way we came it's still crawling with Imperials," Census took a step forward to Luke. "Take them to the center, or at least near there."

TAG: Zilara/Luke

7. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008

"I have considered this a great bit, Census. And I agree that we will take the group close to the center. That's when we'll make an exit, and find the New Republic forces." Luke thouht for a minute. "You're sure you want to come?" Luke somehow knew that Census wouldn't change his mind. "Alright, then we should get back to the group and push forward." Luke looked around, momentarily puzzled. "Uh, which way is back?"

TAG: Zilara/Census

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.