main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive STAR WARS:assault

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by WeaponMaster55, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WeaponMaster55

WeaponMaster55 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 4, 2008
    WAR!

The Rebel Alliance, fresh off victories on Protel-2 and Gyrvin, are under attack from Imeprial forces on Celsius-4 the temperate planet. Despite having these recent victories, the Alliance has lost many soldiers and pilots, and it is not sure whether they can withstand a frontal assault from the Empire's forces. There is no way to get past the Imperial blockade for the stranded Rebel infantry company and squadron of pilots, so they must fight.

Meanwhile, the Empire is looking to snuff out the Rebel Alliance's hold on the area by mercilesly destroying the small group of Rebels on the planet. They have set up a huge blockade, and make bombing runs every few hours in an attempt to draw out the Rebels from their hidden base. Nerves are wearing thin, as Imperial fleets around the galaxy are being engaged by smaller Rebel fleets using guerilla tactics.

Now you, the player, get to take the battle to Celsius-4. Choose your side, and begin the fight.

Rebels:
    Foot Soldiers
    Pilots

Empire:
    Field Commanders
    Soldiers
    Pilots

Rules:
    1. No Godmoding (we want this to be fun for all players.)

2. PM all CS to GM (me) for approval before posting in the thread (I can see it if you don't, and then your character will not be accepted to play).

3. No baiting/flaming other players (it's really rude and against the board rules).

4. Keep posts on topic.

5. Try to use "OOC:" posts sparingly.

6. Have Fun!

Character Sheet:

Name:
    Alias (what you are usually known by):
    Species:
    Homeworld:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Hair Color:
    Eye Color:
    Traits:
    Weapons:
    Ship (if applicable):
    Special Modifications (within reason):

Short Bio:

2. Darth_Larousse

Darth_Larousse Jedi Youngling

Jan 3, 2009
    Name: Lars Sharard
    Alias (what you are usually known by): Captain Sharard
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Shelsha Sector
    Height: 6' 2"
    Weight: 230 lbs
    Hair Color: Brown
    Eye Color: Blue
    Traits: Good leader, fighter, Great aim with an T-28, wise, athletic
    Weapons: T-21 Light Repeating Sniper Rifle, E-11 as backup
    Ship (if applicable): 74-Z speederbike
    Special Modifications (within reason): The speederbike has dual T-21's mounted on the fuselage, but the stock laser cannons were removed. Sharard has advanced prototype armor said to absorb Heavy Repeater blasts.

Short Bio: Lars joined the Imperial Army after the destruction of the first death star, and he became a Lieutenant because of his college education. After his training, he requested an assignment close to home, so he was given command of a Stormtrooper unit aboard the Reprisal. After several successful missions, Captain Ozzel of the Reprisal recommended him for promotion. He was given command of a Squad of Elite commandos in the 501'st. When invading Hoth, Sharard's squad came under heavy fire after breaching the defenses. Lars held off Heavy Repeater fire while dragging his injured squadmates to cover, one at a time. He then proceded to ambush and destroy an entire squadron of X-Wings and their Pilots before they could take off. These actions earned him the Imperial Medal of Honor. Vader personally recomended him for advancement. Soon the ISB recruited him to command a "non-existent" Group of Elite Stormptroopers made to move quickly and do maximum damage. He was called in to Celsius-4 to infiltrate and destroy all the rebels within the base.

3. _Spartan-117_

_Spartan-117_ Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    I might join later, but you rebels will be crushed!

4. Darth_Larousse

Darth_Larousse Jedi Youngling

Jan 3, 2009
    ARE WE GOIN TO START OR WHAT?!?!?

5. WeaponMaster55

Aug 4, 2008
    yes we shall we need a few more first

heres anotherName:Katan(pronounced Kay-Ten)
    Alias (what you are usually known by):Commander
    Species:Human clone
    Homeworld:Kamino
    Height:1.83 meters
    Hair Color:black
    Eye Color:brown
    Traits:By-the-book
    Weapons:eek:ld dc-15 rifle from clone wars
    Ship (if applicable):SD Merciless

P.S.did u get my PM Darth

6. Supernova_I

Supernova_I Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2008
    Name: Kyr Spartani
    Alias (what you are usually known by): Brigadier General Spartani
    Species: Hakori (Genetically modified humans that are larger than most people, and live up to 1,500 years)
    Homeworld: Narata IV
    Height: 8'6"
    Weight: 280 lbs
    Hair Color: Yellow-brown
    Eye Color: Dark green
    Traits: Martial arts expert; excellent shot; unorthodox
    Weapons: A280 blaster rifle; DC-17m ICWS blaster rifle; two DH-17 blaster pistols; various vibroblades and knives; EMP, HE, and frag grenades
    Ship: Death Hawk (heavy battleship)
    Special Modifications: Arament: 12 XX-9 heavy turbolasers (4 on each side and along the axis); 12 quad turbolasers (same configuration as XX-9s); 18 NK-7 ion cannons (6 apiece, sides and axis) 36 GX-7 quadlaser cannons (12 each on sides and axis); 8 tractor beam projectors; 36 ST2 concussion missile racks (sides and axis again); Smaller Ship Complement: 48 T-65 X-wings; 12 T-65BR X-wings; 12 Tandem X-wings; 24 B-wing/Es; 250 Kappa-class shuttles; Personell: Crew: 15,500; Troops: 10,000 marines (one division); pilots/crew of smaller ships; Length: 1,500 meters

Short Bio:
    Kyr joined the Rebel Alliance for unspecified reasons. All that is known of his history is that he hates the Empire, and will do anything to bring it down. He has proved himself many times in battle, and has recieved 17 medals of various types. He is unshakably loyal to his troops, and they reciprocate the loyalty, being willing to, "Follow him to hell, smash the place up, and follow him back."

7. Zadann_MaRanna

Zadann_MaRanna Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2009
    Name: Zadann MaRanna
    Alias (what you are usually known by): Colonel MaRanna
    Species: Barabel (Reptilian Race)
    Homeworld: Bareb I
    Height: 6'6"
    Weight: 200 lbs
    Hair Color: None
    Eye Color:Black
    Skin Color: Red(Scales)
    Traits: Echani Martial Arts Master; Exellent Tracker; Melee Weapons Master/ Rifile
    Weapons:[2x]DH-23 Blaster Pistol, Alliance Needler Carbine, [2x] Knuckle Plate Vibro-Blade, [4x] Darkstick,
    Ship: N/A, Foot Soldier
    Special Modifications: N/A

Short Bio: Zadann joined the Rebel Army at a young age, most likely because of his species war-like nature. The other, because of the fall of the Jedi, which the Barabels respected. Because of those he enlisted with the Rebel Alliance instead of the stronger Imperial Army. Zadann was freshly put out into war on various planets and thrived on aggression towards the Imperialists. After awhile he rose in the ranks. Most began to respect him for his battle skills and enormous fury towards the Imperial Army. While most respected him, others considered him a lunatic because of his ways of dealing with certain situations, most ending with him, and others using weapons, being in an all-out brawl with Imperial soldiers, in which he used only melee weapons. Unlike the lunacy of his ways he was given the rank of Colonel along with many War Medals and is extremely loyal to his troops. He considers them family and in turn has their backs. His motto," leave no man behind," is still held today as he has not left one of his soldiers on the battlefield unless they were dead.

8. Supernova_I

Sep 7, 2008
    A lot of heavily armed officers here, huh?

9. Supernova_I

Sep 7, 2008
    OK, people, here's an announcement:
    Weaponsmaster55 cannot run this thread right now and gave it to me. Any questions?

10. Zadann_MaRanna

Mar 21, 2009
    No questions, when are we starting though?

11. Supernova_I

Sep 7, 2008
    Probably within a few hours, if not, then tomorrow.

12. Zadann_MaRanna

Mar 21, 2009
  13. Supernova_I

Sep 7, 2008
    I'll play that too if I have time.

14. Zadann_MaRanna

Mar 21, 2009

First hopeful,recruit ! Yes lol

First RP too:D

15. Supernova_I

Sep 7, 2008
    OOC: "text" is speech, 'text' is thoughts.

IC: Kyr Spartani
    Aboard Death Hawk
    In orbit above Celsius 4
    Brigadier General Kyr Spartani stood on the bridge of his ship, looking out on the planet below him. 'Celsius 4. Not particularly significant militarily, econimically, or culturally. So why would the Imperial chaakare come here? Although, given how dubious our information is, they might not be coming here at all.' Suddenly, the sensor officer - Lieutenant Carlos Markana - called out, "Sir! I'm reading a ship coming out of hyperspace! It looks like an ISD." "Finally, some action." Spartani muttered. Raising his voice, he called back, "Get all crew to battle stations now! We're goin to give these Imperials a very warm welcome." As predicted, an ISD came out of space almost immediately, obviously not expecting anyone to be there. They were in for a surprise. There was a muffled rumble inside the Death Hawk as its weapons started firing. Then Markana called out again. "Sir, they just launched a shuttle. I'm reading multiple life signs. About a squad." "Can we hit it?" "Not from this angle." "Alright. Tell Colonel MaRanna I want him to track down the people on board that shuttle and capture or kill them." Markana started to say, "Yes, sir.", but was but off by the sight of one of the ISD's engines being blown off. "Well, it looks like like they won't be going anywhere any time soon. Or ever, in fact. Finish them off." "Yes, sir." After a few more salvos, a shot hit the hypermatter reactor, and the ISD blew up in a silent, fiery explosion. "Well done. Now, convey my orders to Colonel MaRanna, and inform Command of what happened." "Yes, sir." 'This ought to turn out interesting,' mused Spartani to himself.

TAG: Zadann_MaRanna, Darth_Larousse

16. Zadann_MaRanna

Mar 21, 2009
    IC: Zadann MaRanna

Aboard the Death Hawk- Weapons Bay-

His ever being fiber was concentrated onto the thing held within his hands-along with a small, unidentified object which was making it shine as the beaming light beat down upon it. Zadann clenched it at times, and then loosened his grip at other times. The cold metallic thing, was what people guess, a weapon. After all he was stationed on a long, slim chair in the Weapons Dock. Along with his weapon, the Alliance Needler Carbine, Zadann held a small towel which ran over the weapon with ever grace. His concentration was so hard, so cold, most of all- so timid. Many passed him, some gazed over, yet they continued on as if he was a simple shadow emanating from behind them.

Zadann, in turn, ignored the others passing him. The naive humans as they were, thought him an abomination for being a Barabel. His alien- almost reptile-like form, kept even his most greatest allies a few steps away. His tail, oh Jesus his tail, was so rigid and wild that most stood in front of him that way they could dodge the thrashing about that it wielded. He however, saved some from the jaws of malicious death, only to be shunned for his acts.

Even with this disenchantment towards the cause, Zadann was a loyal "beast," as most of the Privates called him. Ignoring them was the worst of his plight, as the other was the increase in rumbling and shaking from the hull. Apparently, the ship had engaged some type of ship, and as it was called, dealing a death blow to the air-like ship. He was soon approaching the finishing of cleaning his Carbine when the sound was muted. Everything around him had almost become...complete and utter silence.

Silence, which Zadann took a cold embrace to. The silence provided the benefit that he was either in his "heaven" or the ship had won their air-strike battle.

Silence which he remained silent, in which the Weapons Bay seemed to be empty, the only heat signature, a red-scaled beast by the race of Barabel and named Zadann.

Silence. ah..how it made Zadann wonder of how the world of Barab I was doing, or if his tribes land was still burnt down by the vicious Hutts who gathered slaves. Not one survivor, or so the Hutts had thought, as Zadann was that survivor. His growing hatred had turned into a silent hum when he was alone- or before he went into the thick of battle.

Then...

The muttering of footsteps reawakened him from his deep thoughts. He had been laid back on a wall, the supporting beam for him, and the footsteps narrowed louder and louder. He pulled himself up and quickly sat straight, immediately thereafter a certain Lieutenant ran from around a corner, and upon noticing Zadann, gave a full-speed dash towards him. He stopped right in front of Zadann, his lungs heaving as he had apparently been running for awhile. He took several deep breathes until finally pulling out some words.

"Colonel Zadann MaRanna." The Lieutenant took more breaths before speaking again. " I'm Carlos Markana, by order of Brigadier General Spartini you are ordered to follow a renegade Imperial Shuttle. It landed on Celcius 4. You are to follow and either apprehend or kill the people you find on that specific shuttle. You are to not respond, only complete the task given to you, your unit is on their way as of.." Carlos looked a small watch placed near his wrist,".. .Now. You only have ten minutes to get on a ship and get to the target."

The Lieutenant, Carlos Markana, turned on his heel to run back to General Spartini to tell the General that he had told the message to a certain colonel named Zadann MaRanna. Zadann, his jaws clenched, reacted with tremendous force. He literally launched from his sitting position all-the-way to his locker containing his other garments and war materials.

Approximately Eight Minutes Later

Zadann was watching his motley crew of thirty strap themselves into a pod that would launch them to the world below. As the last one loaded in, sat, and clipped the belt around his waist, Zadann nodded and turned. He gr

17. Cromwell90

Cromwell90 Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2009
    The assault pod streamed through the upper atmosphere, leaving in it's wake a trail of vapour as cold as the determination of its crew.

On board, warning lights flashed resolutely, and the Imperial Death Squad stood as one.
    "You have your orders', barked the ship's commanding officer. He was dressed in a maroon suit, and wore a pink shirt beneath, offset sweetly by his giant, yellow, plastic, novelty glasses.

It was time.

As they had done for a thousand years, the Imperial Hurricane Unit chanted their ominous mantra. The man in the maroon suit cried loudest of all: "We have a passion!"
    As one, his helmeted crew gave their ominous reply: "A Passion for Fashion!"

The assault craft deployed its stabilising fins as the air around the squadron crackled with laser blasts, spitting out from a Rebel ground base. Yes! Now was the time for the Hurricane Unit to deliver swift justice! For two long the Rebel pilots had acted with impunity - wearing orange jumpsuits with red insignia, tolerating Leia's hairstyle. The Emperor's hand-picked fashion police would soon bring justice to that tasteless insurgency.

As the attack pod neared its drop zone, the Man in Maroon removed his glasses and placed them in his waistcoat pocket with dignity. The Imperial Unit's Anthem blared from the ships's Speakers: Benny Hill's Theme-tune, Yakkety Sax.

The Door burst open. Under the desperate fire of a thousand poorly-dressed Rebels, the Hurricane Legion burst forth onto Celsius-4!

18. Supernova_I

Sep 7, 2008
    You know, I don't think you have a character...

19. Supernova_I

Sep 7, 2008
    Is anybody else here?

20. CommanderKatan

CommanderKatan Jedi Youngling

Nov 27, 2008
    Im, here, but you didnt tag me.

21. Supernova_I

Sep 7, 2008
    Sorry, my mistake. Anyhow, post away.

22. WeaponMaster55

Aug 4, 2008
    your doing very well super nova sad to say i still cant do it but your doing great keep it up=D=

23. Supernova_I

Sep 7, 2008
    Well... it's kind of dead, since nobody appears to be here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.