main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq STAR WARS BOWLING!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Qui-Gon-Matt, Jul 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithLordAaron

SithLordAaron Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    Donna from Tenpins called me yesterday to let me know we have to be there for the meeting at 2:00. Pass it on. We also need a sub for Bob today for the team he will be on.

2. EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2005
    Hey all - I didn't play, but had a lot of fun cheering you all on! :D It was great to meet more people that I hadn't before.

3. hairlesswookie

hairlesswookie Jedi Master star 3

Oct 23, 2001
    It was nice to be able to put more names to faces today.
    Between bowling, chasing Jacen all over the place, and chatting, I had a great time!!
    Oh, I liked the cake and ice cream too Unfortunately I haven't met too many cakes that I didn't like.
    :D

4. jango_junkie

jango_junkie Jedi Master star 3

Apr 3, 2005
    Man, I wished that I could have made it! I went home at 5am the night before after the Megadeth concert and woke up at 2, D'OH!!!!!!!! Hey Ken, I need to pay you for the 500th vader too. Pm me or something. Thanks. I hope that it was a blast for you guys.

5. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    Bowling was awesome! It was great to meet all the new people, and it's always nice seeing the rest of you guys and girls. What is everyones team names??
    Bantha Balls
    Matt
    Brian
    Peter
    Erin

6. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Our team's name is The Salacious Crumbs

Joseph
    Aaron
    Yvonne
    Jess

7. Qui-Gon-Matt

Apr 20, 2005
    That's funny. we actually were almost going to use that. I love the AT AT sounds at the Bowling Alley though, I wonder where they keep it. Probably in the back somewhere.

8. hairlesswookie

hairlesswookie Jedi Master star 3

Oct 23, 2001
    We started off as "Jabba's Harem",
    then it changed to "Wookiee's Women".

Sean
    Jenna
    Jen
    Vivian

9. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    That is a great sound effect....I am sure it is the sounds of the machine that puts the pins back in place....but it sure sounds good!

10. Qui-Gon-Matt

Apr 20, 2005
    I'm glad you mentioned it, because I was starting to freak out when I started to hear it. I didn't want to say anything to anyone.

11. nmfiredawg

nmfiredawg Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 4, 2005
    So did everyone have fun? Next week maybe we will have to come bowl next to you all and show you up. :p

12. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    Bring it on Brother...I will gutter ball you silly! :p

13. karenec1

karenec1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2005
    It sounds like you guys had a blast. One Sunday I hope to make it out there to at least hang with you guys.

14. nmfiredawg

Feb 4, 2005
    oh yeah? I can throw more gutter balls then you. and my action figure can beat up your action figure....

15. propgeek1701

propgeek1701 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    I got a lane for me and my nieces, and they put us on the other side of the building! I'm out $14 for nada. Well, except for getting to hang out with you guys afterward. You're one fun group of geeks! I like you, every one. Ken, I especially thank you for selling me my "very-first-ever-in-my-whole-pathetic-life" Star Wars action figure. DV500. Awesome! I will leave it to my nephew when I die.

What did you guys think of Joseph's Lewis Gun? It's my first.

Rock on, you guys. I hope to see you guys next week, Dave and Scott.

16. Andromeda13

Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling star 4

May 31, 2005
    Congratulations Greg! :D

17. Qui-Gon-Matt

Apr 20, 2005
    A select few of you were able to witness my incredible Sly Stallone impressions after a few beers.

18. Bloodclaw65

Bloodclaw65 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2004
    The Lewis gun is sweet 100% wood, could beat a wookie or wampa with that bad boy. and If any
    crazed people come screaming at us! gun butt to the forehead:p

19. propgeek1701

propgeek1701 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Yo, Vivieeeeenne! Some freak just sucker punched me with a big wooden gun!

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

20. Shaak_Vi

Shaak_Vi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2005
    Vivian...did someone yell for Vivian? Here I come to save the day... :p

Okay probably not me, but I still wanted to pop in here and say it really was fun Sunday. I agree with Sean, it was good to put faces with names and all as well as meeting lots of new people. And it's not so bad being the worst bowler on a great team! :D Hey Jenna are you working on breaking that curse of the one pin?

Btw Greg if you ever wanna bowl for me to make up that $14 the team welcomes you I'm sure! =D=

21. Qui-Gon-Matt

Apr 20, 2005
    If anyone wants to get their own bowling shoes, Oshmans has really good deals on shoes. They range from $15 to about $40. Most of them don't look like bowling shoes either. I was upset because I wanted a pair that looked like the ones you rent at the bowling alley. Neon yellow, orange, and green is always a winning combination!

22. Shaak_Vi

Shaak_Vi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2005
    Cool! I got my own pair of shoes too, so alas, I will not be a member of the cool neon shoe club anymore either. Anyway, I posted this on the Bowling night 3 thread also but we are definately going bowling tomorrow night and anyone who wants to should feel free to join us. Just PM me and I can reserve the lanes. Check out the details in the other bowling thread if interested.

23. Vadersprincess

Vadersprincess Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2005
    Scott and I were woundering if it was not to late to join.

24. nmfiredawg

Feb 4, 2005
    to clarify Tara and I would substitute every other week for each other. Anyone have a spot open for us?

25. Lord_Melkor

Lord_Melkor Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 15, 2005
    maybe i will come watch yall play...do they have an air hockey machine there?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.