main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

V.C, CA Star Wars Galaxies

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by YoungJedi11, Jun 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
    GB, what are you talking about? If it weren't for you, we would have been dead a thousand times over. You were extremely helpful last night.

Next time you're free, come back out so we can do that again! :D

2. marmakecam

marmakecam Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    JediRacer:

If your character is still kinda new you might want to consider switching to our server. I'm sure between YoungJedi11, Keiran_Horn, GentleBant and both of my characters we can help you out a lot. It's up to you though. If you do decide to move to Naritus send a tell to Marma or Skeebo.

P.S. The PA that most of us are in is actively recruiting too so if you're a Rebel you could try joining that for some additional assistance.

3. Keiran_Horn

Keiran_Horn Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 2002
    Yes, move to Naritus and join our PA. It is, your destiny! :p

4. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    LOL--:~) I think he should come, but that's my opinion.

I'd love to go hunting or sightseeing or missions-ing with you guys again, anytime I can. There's only so much medcenter sitting and med crafting a gal can do before she gets bored.

On a really funny note, I looted a warm hat (can anyone say "Strange Brew"?) and thermal boots while I was in the Warren this last time, and now everytime I clone, my clone has the hat on. Some sort of bug makes it equip when I show up. :~D The great part is it changes my hairstyle when I do that, so I look like a little kid getting ready for a snow day!

(Ooooh! And Keiran, I forgot...I've got another locked container for you to slice!)

5. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    Yeah, there is this odd little quirk that makes so automatically equip something for every slot of clothin or armor, as long as it is in your character somewhere. Rathar annoying actually. [face_plain]

I only need 13 more locked containers until I hit Slicing II! :D

GB, I am usually out doing something most of the time I am on, if you ever get bored sitting in the med center, send me a tell and we can go hunting or whatever.

6. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    It's going to a while before we go hunting on Dathomir like that...probably when I can get a creature level as high as a graul.

7. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    :~)

I'll go anytime. I'm equally likely to get chomped by something anyway. As long as I go WITH someone, I'm happy to go!

I'll be on for a very short time tonight to do some factory stuff, but that's it. (Send Gaen on over for a visit if Skeebo wants that little bit of bones I harvested yesterday.) I'll probably be on for a max of about 30 minutes in the game, but I'll be on IM for an RHS website chat for longer.

I still wish I had a clip of me running around with you guys on our badge quest. :~D If it looked half as silly as I felt, it would be quite a laugh!

8. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    That little badge quest was fun. Dodging the endless circle of thugs and reds. ;)

I might be on later tonight, if I am I will catch you on AIM and see if I can pick up those resources.

9. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    Okay, as of tonight I am oficially the Duke of the House An'geles Player Association. If anyone wants to send any regards, well-wishes, etc. to Esper while he is at basic, just tell me and I will pass them along once I get his address. :)

10. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
  11. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    :~)

Congrats, Keiran!

I hope all goes well!

12. ObiWanKainobi

ObiWanKainobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 3, 2002
    not to sound bitter, but i bought galaxies yesterday and not only do i need additional RAM for it to run but i need a new graphics card...lucasarts i curse you...

on a lighter note it was good to see everyone yesterday =-)

13. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    It was great to finally meet you Kai! :)

The extra crap may cause you too curse LucasArts into a thousand ugly pieces, but I think it's worth it. :)

14. marmakecam

marmakecam Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    And once you get in game you'll continue to curse LA and SOE because of all the bugs. But it's still worth it.

15. ObiWanKainobi

Dec 3, 2002
    yeah...it was a pain to get in to function well (or at least well enough) and it is a bit buggy but it is great! for those that don't know. my name on galaxies is kainobi nosdod

16. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    Can't wait to see you in-game OWKai!

If it makes you feel any better, I had to go buy a new graphics card, too. Bleah.

Online, I play as.....GentleBant. :~D (I never claimed to be original!)

17. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    Haha, now you get to be sucked into the world of House An'geles, the best guild in SWG, because they are endorced by the VCFF!! :D

18. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    Don't do it! The leader is Michael! Run away! Faster!

19. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    You know, to some that is considered a good thing...

20. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    Thought: Dath is no place for a group of one seasoned fighter, a doc with few combat skills, and a new character. :~D

On the other hand, let's get Kainobi up on his FP!

:~D

21. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    Sounds reasonable to me. :)

22. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    You know, to some that is considered a good thing...

Key word. :)

23. ObiWanKainobi

Dec 3, 2002
    i do need FP...those missions were a blast though...thanks =-)

24. ObiWanKainobi

Dec 3, 2002
    mike,
    i applied for HA today...now what's the next step?

25. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    People will get in touch with you. :~)

There's a meeting tomorrow night...at 6 our time, I think. That'd be a good place to meet people, I'd guess.

Let's get you rebbed up! :~D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.