main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Star wars insider

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jedimasterbryan, Aug 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedimasterbryan

jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    well i noticed we didn't have a thread for the insider and thought it would be a great idea to have one. I just got in issue 70. So far its got some great articles. they even have some shots form the starwars.com hyperspace webcams. And it got the conclusion to Hero of Cartao which i've been desperetley waiting for since my last issue came in

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I agree, great idea for a thread! I just got issue 70 yesterday as well. I didn't get a chance to read it yet, just skim through it, but from what I a have seen, it looks like an awesome issue.

3. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    I was reading issue 71 today which just came in and i went to the Star Wars Q&A section and guess what i found? A question i sent in, worded the same way as well!! Pretty cool huh, i don't know if its just my question they were answering or if some more people asked too but it still awesome. Well heres the Question and Answer:

Q:What is the red gas coming out of Darth Maul when Obi-Wan slices him in half? Does this have to do with the Force or Maul's physiology? Or is it Something else?

A:The red mist is meant to suggest a puff of boiling blood that escaped from Maul's severed torso just before the lightsaber blade cauterized the deadly wound.

4. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    I always thought it was blood...it's still cool that your question got in, though :D

(I bet Han29's gonna come on all hyper about the special Han issue :p )

5. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    That's awesome, Bryan. Whenever I submit stuff to the Insider, it never makes it into the issue. You're lucky. Maybe RRS can submit something to Bantha Tracks in an upcoming issue.

Oh, and Crazed...you are right about this issue. I love it! :D Just the image on the cover makes this my favorite issue. [face_love] ;)

6. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    yeah it was a really good issue, i ecspecially liked all the collecting stuff since that is probably the biggest star wars related thing i do. I was amazed at the size of Steve sansweet's collection i hope my collection can be even 1/10th as impressive as that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.