main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA Star Wars Insider

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Aeron_Azzameen1839, Aug 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aeron_Azzameen1839

Aeron_Azzameen1839 Jedi Master star 1

Feb 22, 2002
    Hello, I'm new to this part of the JC Forums-

It might just be me, but is anyone else dissappointed in the new look of the Star Wars Insider magazine?

Just wondering if there is anyone who thinks so.

AA1839

2. LadySonnet

LadySonnet Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2003
    It's not just you... I was less than impressed with the new makeover. And I was a little frustrated by the fact that a lot of the magazine content was material that I'd already seen online on Hyperspace. If the point of the 'new' fanclub format is to make sure we're all getting the magazine and Hyperspace, then they shouldn't use the same material in both places! Or else why publish the magazine at all?

Sonnet

3. Aeron_Azzameen1839

Aeron_Azzameen1839 Jedi Master star 1

Feb 22, 2002
    Yeah, that's what I thought as well, even though I'm not subscribed to Hyperspace. I don't like to see too many spoiler pictures...
    Also, there wasn't a lot of things for younger children to read. There's no more crossword puzzle, and I thought the little comics at the end were a little cheesy. But that's just minor stuff, and I hope to see that the next issue is a lot better.

AA1839

4. sable

sable Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2003
    I liked to old magazine better.

I especially liked the holonet news. gone.

aw well.

5. Darth_Iquitous

Darth_Iquitous Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    I can't complain, but I don't have anything good to say, either.

6. Jedi_Kai

Jedi_Kai Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    The one thing I DO like is that with Mary Franklin still running Bantha Tracks WE (as in Seattle costuming groups) are getting photos in almost every issue, either on-line or in the magazine. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.