main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Jedi Academy

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Obi-pres, Nov 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-pres

Obi-pres Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    This is the Star Wars Jedi Academy. I will start it out and hopefully many others will join. What happens is: the first ten have to prove theirselves to me by taking several tests. If they pass the tests (which are going to come straight out of my Jedi Academy Hand Guide) they will be on the Jedi council. They will take on a padawan and train them. If they do not do a good job of training their first padawan they will be kicked out of the council. The masters will train their padawans to become Jedi Knights. Before they can take on this padawan they will come to me and ask me first. I will examine the padawan by giving them a Jedi Hopeful test. If they pass this test they will become a jedi padawan to whomever brought them to see me.
    The master will train his padawan to become a Jedi Knight (which they will become with the passing of the Jedi Trials). Only will the padawan become a Jedi Master when they train a Jedi padawan and the padawan becomes a Knight like himself. But that's not all. The Jedi Masters (that were trained by the members of the council) are still not on the Council yet. They will have to train another padawan, let it become a Knight, and take yet another test (remember, all of these are coming out of the tests book). And these tests will get harder each level they wish to achieve.

It sounds like a lot of fun!! So let's get started. So far I've got two members:

Jedi Council (from highest rank to lowest)
  2. Obi-pres
  3. JediMasterKitFisto

4. Let's fill this academy and always let the force be with you. Yes this will work like the Star Wars Jedi Academy not like the BYS where you learn about something totally off-subject and not true. Here we go. JMKF or I will be happy to accept new Council members and padawans for us to train. May The Force Be With You!

5. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    hum, I will give a go at it.

6. Obi-pres

Aug 6, 2002
    Hello, Varza. We are glad to have you here. Would you like to try out to become on the council or just start as a Jedi Padawan and let one of us train you?

7. JediMasterGaladriel

JediMasterGaladriel Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2002
    Sure! I'm all ears! :D "Always ready for anything!" Thats my modo

8. JediMasterKitFisto

JediMasterKitFisto Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 27, 2002
  9. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    hum, its hard to say. I would love to be on the council but don't think I would pass the test. I will take on being a padawan.

10. Obi-pres

Aug 6, 2002
    Okay those who are taking the council test, Please return tomorrow around 12:00. (noon) I will test you to become a council member. Use this time wisely to study for thet test tomorrow. The council test will be hard. You must prove yourself worthy. Looking foward to seeing you there. May the Force be With you!

You shall be my padawan. Your first assignment will be tomorrow at 2:00PM. Be there. If you are not. You will have double assignments next time you are on. May the Force Be With You!

11. JediMasterGaladriel

JediMasterGaladriel Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2002
    Well hey what about me? For god sake I'm part of your freaking Obi-Wan Fan Club! It's because I'm blonde isn't it? :D just playing! But yea what about me? I can't be on the internet at 12:00 I have Grapes of Wrath rehersal! Can we have it some other time tomorrow?

12. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    um, okay I will be there. If I am not I will take the extra assignment-I will be with a customer if I am not on.

13. JediMasterKitFisto

Aug 27, 2002
    dont worry, we will find a way to get all of you in. I would do it right now but I dont have a copy of the test.

14. JcubFett

JcubFett Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2002
    I will be there, or I will not be there, I won't try.

15. Bjork

Bjork Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 21, 2002
    This sounds like a lot of fun. :D. I don't think that I would be able to pass the Council Test, so could I sign up for a Padawan instead?

-Bjork.

16. JcubFett

Oct 8, 2002
    Can I try them both?

17. JediMasterKitFisto

Aug 27, 2002
    The council test isnt as hard as you guys think it is. If you know your stuff then you should do good. You could even use the time that Obi-Pres is gone to look at what you think could be on the test.

If you dont pass the council test you can take the Padawan test which is muchh easier and become a padawan, so you should go ahead and try to be a council memeber.

18. lumberjedi

lumberjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 17, 2002
    Hello, thank you for PMing me about this JMKF, I will take this test, or whatever you're talking about. :)

All you need is love!

19. MaraJade55

MaraJade55 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2002
    Yea sure I'm up for some laughs count me in! Just as long as I can be on the web at 12:00 tomorrow I will probably either be sleeping or at the store with my mom or something! Which speaking of which I'm going to hit the sack! Adios! :D

20. JcubFett

Oct 8, 2002
    I got to go to bed now it's 1:42 AM were I am. That means I might not make it :( .

21. annie_skywalker001

annie_skywalker001 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    Is it too late to join?

22. Obi-pres

Aug 6, 2002
    All of you, it is not too late to join, except we can't all take the master test at the same time. I will send you times that I need you to be there prior PM. These are the people I have ready to take the master test:
  23. JediMasterGaladriel
  24. JcubFett
  25. Bjork
  26. lumberjedi
  27. MaraJade55

28. If you want to try out for both you will have to take the masters test first. If you fail, you may become a padawan. The test isn't that hard, but I am giving you all this time to study so please, use this time wisely. It will be over the Old Trilogy. I hope you know your OT. Go over all of the facts you can find about this Star Wars movie. Good luck to all of you. Remember, since you are the first ten you are the only ones who get this oprrotunity. Everyone after the first ten has to do it the real way. The regulations way. This will be alot of fun so please, try hard so that we can get more council members and masters to train more padawans and make this place live!! If I am not there when it is your time to take the test then we will reschedule to another very convenient date. Good luck and may the force be with you!

I have taken on a padawan myself. My young apprentice is varza. Good luck to you my young apprentice. Although you are not yet. You have to take a Jedi Hopeful test to become a padawan then I will give you your first assignment. If you all become masters you will get the thrill of training a padawan. Good luck to all of you, even the future padawans.

This is concerning the Council Tests schedule: I can't make it today at that time so make it same time tomorrow (Sunday), if you can. But still come here today because there is a possibility that I will be here.

29. JcubFett

Oct 8, 2002
    I can't be here sunday at 12:00 (noon).

30. JcubFett

Oct 8, 2002
    Hi, my time is central and it's 11:00 AM so I should be taking the test right now.

31. QuiGonTim

QuiGonTim Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    I would be free to take your tests sunday 11/23/02 before 2pm. I am going by eastern standard time,since I am in brooklyn. If you give me a time i will be on the internet tomorrow. I would like to start with the hardest test first, or what ever.

32. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    I will be here Master Obi-pres.

33. Bjork

Bjork Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 21, 2002
    I will be here tomorrow then at the time that you stated (12:25 I think.) :)

-Bjork.

34. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    What time is that British Time? 7pm? I'll be their, the Force is strong in me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.