main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Star Wars Music Scores?

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by Jedi_Healer, May 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Healer

Jedi_Healer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 23, 2005
    Does anyone here knows where to get the music scores for AOTC? I know the Esplanade library has the book for TPM as well as OT, but so far I've not come across AOTC. Oh and the ROTS probably isn't out yet right?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. ;)

2. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Let me check my bookshelf at home... then if I have the scores, I'll bring them with me on 29 May when we meet again to exchange photos... I just HAD to keep the music in printed form as well :)

3. martianlightsaber

martianlightsaber Jedi Youngling

Nov 24, 2004
    I saw AoTC scores at the Yamaha at PS! I didn't buy it though, seeing as I can't play any musical instrument. There's only one copy left, 26.90-ish I think, squashed in between some other scores in the movie/tv section so it's unlikely anyone else will get it unless they're specifically looking for it. Go buy! =)

4. Jedi_Healer

Apr 23, 2005
    JediJean, Ooh, go check... Thanks!

Martian, Ahh..ok I'll go take a look when I'm there. Thanks!

5. Maayla_Mecura

Maayla_Mecura Jedi Master star 1

May 26, 2005
    Not sure if this helps though........

http://www.musicnotes.com/features/promo/starwars/

sorry if it doesn't.....juz happened to chance upon this site........

6. Jedi_Healer

Apr 23, 2005
    Ooh..wow! Wait..but they only show the first page... Ahh oh well, thanks anyway! *grin*

7. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    I believe PS Yamaha has the Episode 2 scores for almost every instrument !!!

8. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    OK, I've checked... I've got the OT Special Edition scores and the TPM scores, but no AOTC... will try to drop by Plaza Singapura later to see if I can get it there.

Does anyone know if there is a music score for the victory song that plays at the end of the Original ROTJ that was released in the 1980s (and NOT the Special Edition one)??

I have fond memories watching ROTJ with that Original song in it... and I was kinda dismayed when I went to watch ROTJ Special Edition in the cinema and heard the new song coming on at the very end... my reaction was like... "WHAT?!??"

The new song sounds so "tame" in comparison to the Original song, I think the Original song sounds much more celebratory... anyways, just my opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.