main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN Star Wars night TONIGHT at Barns & Noble bookstore 2/23/10

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by echo-3, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    I know its short notice , I just herd about it myself. Barnes and Noble is having a SW book night tonight (Tuesday) at 7pm.
    A employee told me that have tried to have this many times in the past but had trouble with a turnout. I told him they should have gotten with us! LOL.

update
    Found out that this is a event put on by Brian Brosmer and it is a Fiction book night with Star Wars being the theme.
    It is 1 hr long from 7-8pm
    I called B&N to find out what book it was but they dint know.
    Lets give Brian some support. :)

2. NorvelleJedi05

NorvelleJedi05 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2002
    Thanks Eric. I forgot to mention this at the Hoosier Alliance meeting. As I started the Bloomington Star Wars fan club many years ago it was a book club. We started discussing the books from the New Jedi Order series. Now I've decided to restart the club as the Star Wars Literacy Guild.

Star Wars Literacy Guild is on Facebook. Please join. I've been trying to find a good date to meet.

3. NorvelleJedi05

NorvelleJedi05 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2002
    Wonderlab "Into the Movies" event in March. I noticed on the Hoosier Alliance boards there was a discussion about oragami Yoda. How about a tie in to Tom Angleberger's new Star Wars book, The Strange Case of Oragami Yoda?

4. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Thats a good idea Brian.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.