main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Canada Star Wars Personality TEST!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Lady_Lucas, Sep 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady_Lucas

Lady_Lucas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    I agree space_d the last link I posted goes to a sight that is a basic form of the same test you posted. The enfj, entp, infj...and so on. It's the same thing, the origibal "Jung" test later adapted by meijers-briggs. So what are you??

Primrodo, that's a great personality!

2. space_dragon

space_dragon Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    I'm an Expert (INTJ).

3. Admiral_Thrawn60

Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling star 6

Jul 8, 2000
    Me too, space-dragon.

THE EXPERT (INTJ)
    You are the most independent and strong-willed (some might say stubborn) of all the types. Once you make up your mind to do something - whether it's starting or ending a relationship, or anything in between - you will do what you want to do. And God help anyone who tries to dissuade you.

4. Darthina_Christine

Darthina_Christine Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2002
    these are my scores:

openess -- low (20 percentile)

Admiral Ackbar -- When Admiral Ackbar engages in battle, he does so by the book. His tactics are generally conservative preferring to avoid creative, risky, or novel plans except in rare circumstances.

High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.

conscientious -- high (74 percentile)

Mon Mothma -- This is a senator of great integrity and responsibility whose talent for organization has streamlined the Alliances communications, decision-making, & accounting.

High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.

extroversion -- neither high nor low (59 percentile)

Ewoks -- A species with extraverted and introverted tendencies. On one hand they are a shy, timid, and reclusive species. On the other hand, they are very sociable, living in groups, placing great emphasis of interpersonal relations.

High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.

agreeableness -- neither high nor low (44 percentile)

Darth vader/Anakin Skywalker -- This character truly belongs in the middle of the agreeableness dimension, representing both good and evil. On one hand a kind and warm, on the other hand, evil & ruthless.

High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.

neuroticism -- neither high nor low (43 percentile)

Chewbacca -- This wookie belongs in the middle of Neuroticism because on one hand he is a strong and fearless individual but on the other hand he is excitable and easily upset (as shown by his reaction before C-3P0 suggested R2-D2 "let the wookie win").

High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.

that was a pretty kool test! thanx for making it! :)

5. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    Hey Space_D. and Admiral you two are the introverted forms of my type....whoaaaa what does that tell ya? [face_shocked]

Thanks for taking the test Darthina you are a balanced and responsible person! :)

6. Wolf

Wolf Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    I'm a little late but thought i would post my results.
    Test 1

Openness: neither high nor low (47 percentile)
    Astro Mech Droids -- This model of droid lies in the middle of the Openness dimension because although they are generally rule bound and conservative, they are also creative and often ingenious in their approach to the problem at hand.

Conscientious: high (83 percentile)
    Admiral Ackbar -- This rebel Admiral is renowned for his great powers of organization, responsibility, and administrative abilities. He is individual who can be relied upon.

Extraversion: low (22 percentile)
    "Old Ben" Kenobi -- this crazy old hermit isn't seen much. He doesn't appear to desire company, keeping himself to himself.

Agreeableness: very high (94 percentile)
    Obi-Wan Kenobi -- This loyal, kind, and honorable young Jedi is a good man.

Neuroticism: low (32 percentile)
    R2-D2 -- A brave droid, who remains calm, confident and unperturbed even during the most dangerous of missions.

Test 2

I'm Obi Wan!

Wohoo

Matt

7. Primrodo

Primrodo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    And nerotic :p

Thanks Lady_Lucas :)

8. space_dragon

Jun 25, 2002
    That we are a lot that are like Gandalf?

That a debate between us would take a long time to end? I love debates.

9. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    Ooo Ooo! I've done this one before, not in a Sci-Fi setting though. I got

QGMR: Seeker
    The Seeker has been to every corner of the known universe, looking for answers to the unanswerable questions. The answers are out there, the Seeker can feel it.

10. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Adam catching up on the thread:

Openess: High (80)

Wicket - A particularly curious, inventive, and resourceful young Ewok, open to exploring new ideas and developing novel solutions to everyday problems (e.g., destroying AT-STs).

conscientious: neither high nor low (47 percentile)

Grand Moff Tarkin -- Is in the middle of conscientiousness because although he is usually a highly organized leader with a keen eye for detail, he occasionally misses a small but crucial detail (e.g., vulnerable exhaust ports on death stars).

Extraversion: low (31)

"Old Ben" Kenobi -- this crazy old hermit isn't seen much. He doesn't appear to desire company, keeping himself to himself.

(thought I'd score abit higher than that)

Agreeableness: Very High (92)

Obi-Wan Kenobi -- This loyal, kind, and honorable young Jedi is a good man.

Neuroticism: low (27)
    R2-D2 -- A brave droid, who remains calm, confident and unperturbed even during the most dangerous of missions.

----

QEMT: Engineer
    The Engineer can fix your warp drive or build you a new one from spare parts. You can find the Engineer tearing something apart or conducting destructive testing.

---

Lando Calrissian.

11. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
  12. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    lady_lucasYour distinct personality, The Prime Minister might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You are a strategist who pursues the most efficient and logical path toward the realization of the goal that you perceive or visualize. You will often only associate with those people who can assist you in the implementation of your plan. Inept assistants may be immediately discarded as excess baggage. To do otherwise could be seen as inefficient and illogical. On the positive side, you can be rationally idealistic and analytically ideological. You can be a bold decision maker and risk taker who can move society ahead by years instead of minutes. On the negative side, you may be unmerciful, impatient, arrogant, impetuous and impulsive. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms. :)

TRY THE TEST GUYS!!! :D

13. Marianne_Solav

Marianne_Solav Jedi Master star 2

Nov 12, 2001
    My result: Your distinct personality, The Shepherd is to tend to your human flock. You understand the needs of those for whom you are responsible. Shepherds are vigilant and reliable. You realize your obligation and commitment to the well being of those entrusted to your care. Shepherds are very dependable. You engender a feeling of comfort and stability to those within your charge. On the positive side, Shepherds can be empathic, caring, understanding, practical and realistic. On the negative side, you may be manipulative, close-minded and sentimentally rigid. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

I'll move to the countryside! ;)

14. space_dragon

Jun 25, 2002
    Your distinct personality, The Dreamer-Minstrel might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You can always see the "Silver Lining" to every dark and dreary cloud. Look at the bright side is your motto and understanding why everything happens for the best is your goal. You are the positive optimist of the world who provides the hope for all humankind. There is nothing so terrible that you can not find some good within it. On the positive side, you are spontaneous, charismatic, idealistic and empathic. On the negative side, you may be a sentimental dreamer who is emotionally impractical. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

The description is good, about being optimistic and seing the good side of everything.

But a Dreamer-Minstrel? It just sound weird.

15. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    But a Dreamer-Minstrel? It just sound weird [face_laugh] Ok well then maybe you can just call yourself a "Dreamer" that sounds better! :)

16. space_dragon

Jun 25, 2002
    Or visionary.

Well, I guess my singing will get better with practice.

17. Admiral_Thrawn60

Jul 8, 2000
    Your distinct personality, The White Knight, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Don Quixote was a White Knight as was Joan of Arc, the Lone Ranger and Crusader Rabbit. As a White Knight you expect nothing in return for your good deeds. You are one of the true "Givers" of the world. You are the anonymous philanthropist who shares your wealth, your time and your life with others. To give, is its own reward and as a White Knight you seek no other. On the positive side you are merciful, sympathetic, helpful, giving and heroic. On the negative side you may be impulsively decisive, sentimental and misdirected. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

18. Primrodo

Jun 23, 2002
    Mine too!

Your distinct personality, The Dreamer-Minstrel might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You can always see the "Silver Lining" to every dark and dreary cloud. Look at the bright side is your motto and understanding why everything happens for the best is your goal. You are the positive optimist of the world who provides the hope for all humankind. There is nothing so terrible that you can not find some good within it. On the positive side, you are spontaneous, charismatic, idealistic and empathic. On the negative side, you may be a sentimental dreamer who is emotionally impractical. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

HEHE...I DO play guitar and am a designer :D

19. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    White Knights, Dreamers, Prime Minister and visionaries, oh what a lovely internet kingdom we build! :D

20. Primrodo

Jun 23, 2002
    I think AT cheated :p

21. Wolf

Wolf Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    I got Prime Minister too!

22. Admiral_Thrawn60

Jul 8, 2000
    Actually, I'd rather be Prime Minister. So how could I cheat? :p

Actually, I think that test is a load of crap. I should have warned you to not step in the bullcrap when I posted my results. That is not me at all.

23. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    C'est pas vrai M. Admiral you have always shown yourself to be a white knight. 8-} Hey I'm the only Prime Minister/President here :D

24. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    Hey space_dragon, I'm a Dreamer-Minstrel too :) I think just Dreamer is fine though!

25. Darthina_Christine

Darthina_Christine Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2002
    wow! I'm a white knight too! which is kooky.... 'cuz I think I'm selfish...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.