main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Star Wars Saga Fellstar Season 1 Ending

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Corvalis, Aug 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corvalis

Corvalis Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 17, 2008
    Well, we had a great time at SpoCon, and for those of you who missed it, here's the brief version of what happened.

Jii, Nasman, and BB-2000 discovered that you all messed up a while back.

I don't know how many of you remember finding the chest, and learning that it had contained a virus that infected all of you. The adventure following that, you ended up selling the virus information and sample to the Twi'lek scientists for a good amount of profit.

The result of that was the formation of a chemical weapon that rebel "terrorists" used over and over to decimate Imperial friendly worlds. What eventually happened was that your old friend Prello the Hutt put two and two together, since you showed her the chemical compound, and decided to turn a bit of a profit.

She and a couple of your new Underboss friends (my sunday group) decided to harvest your organs and BB-2000's memory and sell them to the highest bidder who wants information on a cure. With entire planets scrambling to repel this virus, they would have been the richest beings in the galaxy.

The other group lured the 3 of them into a giant temple of traps, with the idea of weakening them so that when they emerged, Prello could harvest their organs with little or no resistance. What REALLY happened was that the players decided I was being fair and giving them a fighting chance, so they fought back.

And thanks to my crappy d20 rolls, all three of them managed not only to survive, but also to escape without anyone dying besides Prello the Hutt.

The consequences of their actions (and the group as a whole) is that you are no longer employed at Epsus, you have had all your assets frozen and monitored for suspected access, and are all now the most wanted beings in the galaxy.

That wraps up season 1!! Season 2 will begin with the next game I run!!

2. The_Cheeser

The_Cheeser Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 16, 2005
    You forgot to mention Alfredo's cannibal got executed publicly on the holonet as an example to the rest of the galaxy. How was he executed again?

3. Corvalis

Oct 17, 2008
    Yeah...about that...his name was not supposed to be on the list of potential people to be off'd at the end of the season. He was one of the ones who got the cure, so it would have been better for them to harvest his organs. And I didn't realize that.

So it was a continuity error on my part. The 3 who were not there were Nat, Sean and Steph. So we'll just determine who was executed when we pick it back up!

Prowler is alive and well, not torn to pieces by rabid jawas on a spice trip...

[EDIT]
    Ah what the heck...the other three were locked in a room with the starved Prowler, the following scene of carnage was so much that even the Emperor threw up a little in his mouth when he saw it. Sean and Steph bit it (or rather, were bitten...to death) and Nat managed to escape because Prowler was full. The two of them met up with the rest of you and everyone is generally kinda happy...until I remind you you're the most wanted beings in the galaxy.

4. The_Cheeser

The_Cheeser Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 16, 2005
    What about Vaya?

5. Corvalis

Oct 17, 2008
    Vaya had the disease too. So we'll say he/she/whatever spent the last few month's cruising ObiWan's List looking for an elusive video game called "Deathstick Hero". It's kinda like "Guitar Hero" only you are running through the woods chasing a purplre dragon and taking deathstick hits trying to catch it. Only you can never catch the dragon...

(In case you didn't know, that's almost a direct reference to the South Park episode about Guitar Hero. If you haven't seen it, go watch it. NOW!)

6. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    Wow.
    I've been busy while I was away.
    * burp *
    I suppose a diet might be in order.

And to think, Mason seemed a little upset when I infected his character.
    Think of all the fun you'd have missed otherwise...

7. roxez

roxez Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2007
    I was kind of hoping you'd kill my character off, but whatever. Strange to hear Vaya caught a disease when the species is supposed to be immune to practically everything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.