main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Star Wars Screenings

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Zepherous, May 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zepherous

Zepherous Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2010
    Hello everyone. As you all remember, last year I tried to set up a screening of Empire Strikes Back. I was so disappointed that we couldn't get enough people, I have decided to do the screenings at my store. In the weeks leading up to the Blu-ray release, I am going to screen all 6 episodes! These will be screened on a state of the art, large LED TV, as well as a top of the line surround sound system. It is always better to watch your favorite movies with other fans, and we have brought that alive at our store. The movies are free to watch, but a concession purchase is required for each person in your party, such as a drink, popcorn, candy, etc.

The best thing about these screenings? I will give away something Star Wars for free at each screening! Along with that, on the last screening, which will be on September 16th, we will be giving away all 6 movies on Blu-ray for FREE! I will be posting details on my store's Facebook page in the coming weeks. It is Here.

Let me know if you have any questions. We have monthly video game tournaments and movie screenings. Every event has a giveaway! The seats are limited, so please let me know if you are coming and how many will be in your party. The dates will be posted on Facebook very soon! May the Force Be With You all.

2. ChewieTitan

ChewieTitan Jedi Master star 2

Dec 26, 2001
    I liked your page so I'll get updates. Will try to attend some screenings.

3. Zepherous

Mar 30, 2010
    Thanks for liking us! We are getting closer now. Everyone is really excited and we have had a great response to the Star Wars screenings. Of course, that could be because we are giving away The Complete Saga on Blu-ray. Hope to see you all there at each screening!

4. Zepherous

Mar 30, 2010
    The first screening is on July 14th!!! I am really excited to give away all 6 on Blu-Ray. Spread the word! Make sure to RSVP to ensure you have a seat. See our Facebook page and website for more details. I really hope to meet some of you there! Ask for Zepherous.

5. ChewieTitan

Dec 26, 2001
    We will try to make it. How much seating capacity you got?

6. Zepherous

Mar 30, 2010
    Between 40-50. Not quite sure yet exactly, but it will be between that number somewhere.

7. Zepherous

Mar 30, 2010
    Really looking forward to the screenings! Very excited to watch the Saga with fellow fans.

8. Zepherous

Mar 30, 2010
    We will have 35 seats available. We already have some reservations, so please call or email soon to let us know you are coming! We are also taking suggestions for the giveaway that night, so please, let me know what some of your ideas are!

9. ChewieTitan

Dec 26, 2001
    Just checked calendar and noticed 14th is on a Thursday. Won't be able to make it cause I work evenings. Saturday is only time I can do things like this. Still want to stop by the store sometime though cause we need a blu-ray player.

10. Zepherous

Mar 30, 2010
    I am sorry you cannot come. Most, if not all of movie screenings will be on Thursdays. We will do the last one on a Friday, September 16th, to give away the blu-rays. We special order a lot of items, including blu-ray players at the moment, until we build our stock up. But, since we order it special for you, we can get top of the line items, and great prices. Be sure to come in! I would love to see you at one of the Star Wars screenings, if you happen to have off work at some point or ask off specifically for a screening, let me know and I will save your seats!

11. Zepherous

Mar 30, 2010
    It is getting closer! We are very excited, and I am looking for something awesome to giveaway at this one. We are of course giving away all 6 Blu-rays this September as well! Really looking forward to hopefully seeing some of you there!

12. Zepherous

Mar 30, 2010
    We may offer several showings of each movie. I knew you said you couldn't come on Thursday, but what about Friday or Saturday? We have had a great response and may do one or two Encore showings of each film.

13. ChewieTitan

Dec 26, 2001
    I more than likely can on Saturdays. Not Fridays.

14. Zepherous

Mar 30, 2010
    How many people will be coming, if it were to be on Saturday?

15. ChewieTitan

Dec 26, 2001
    At least 2, maybe 3 if daughter wants to.

16. Zepherous

Mar 30, 2010
    Ok, the Encore screening is on Saturday July 16th at 6PM. If you want to make sure you have a seat, I recommend calling in or emailing very soon. I just set it up and the seats are already filling up. Really looking forward to meeting you.

17. Zepherous

Mar 30, 2010
    Should I put you down for 3 seats on Saturday the 16th?

18. ChewieTitan

Dec 26, 2001
    Just 2. Never know what daughter is doing till last minute. If she decides to go, maybe we can call ahead to see if seat is available.

May have missed this, but which movie are you showing?

19. Zepherous

Mar 30, 2010
    We are going in true order, starting with Episode IV. As a huge fan myself, I thought it was best to watch these in their release order. Hopefully everyone agrees. See you there; I am looking forward to meeting you.

20. Zepherous

Mar 30, 2010
    Have a great prize to give away on Thursday and Saturday. Going to be awesome!

21. Zepherous

Mar 30, 2010
    The first screening was awesome! Everyone had a great time. Saturday is going to be fun!

22. Zepherous

Mar 30, 2010
    Pretty excited about Empire Strikes Back. Sorry you can't make it, but Return of the Jedi will be awesome as well!

23. ChewieTitan

Dec 26, 2001
    Yup. Looking forward to ROTJ. It's my fave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.