main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Star Wars Toys

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ravenjack, Apr 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    I pre ordered mine, but might buy them if I see them in a store.

2. SithFan1977

SithFan1977 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    just like the burger king toys. if anybody sees a few, grab some, and I will pay you back. im sure ill get one though. i live like 5 minutes from toyrus

3. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    Went to Toys r us this morning and grabbed the last 4 mpire figures they had (mace and chewie, clone and vader, and obi and grievious). They and the toys r us in Clearwater are completely out until next week.

4. SithFan1977

May 19, 2005
    i should have bought them. i didnt get them. poor me, "ill just buy one!" crud. now i have to wait for the next shipment to come in. I finally got some deluxe figures though. heres what i have so far:

Clone trooper three pack (white)
    Clone trooper firing jetpack
    Rebuilt Vader
    Stass allie with speeder bike
    vulture droid

how many am i missing ? p.s, im not counting obi-wan cause in some places that have like 50 on the racks, and NOBODY is buying them. he can wait

5. SithFan1977

May 19, 2005
    Jace, are u still gonna bring my figures to the mall tommorow? Let me know. Suncoast, tyrone mall, 4:30? Instant Message or email me if ya still gonna come.

6. Allysium

Allysium Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    We tried to go more places, but the stupid van started messing up again, so we had to quit.
    Sithfan, we got an extra one of Chewie and Mace/mpire collection if you are interested.
    Unfortunately we won't be able to do the trench run tonight. I have to drag our mechanic back to check out the van. :(

7. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Yeah sith, i'll bring your 2 figures to suncoast tomorrow around 4:30. see ya then!

8. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    Joe, i have 10x figures for you also, give me a call or a PM and we'll arrange a meeting time.

onward

9. SithFan1977

May 19, 2005
    sweet. Lord Cynical was looking in brandon for me for more Mpire figures. keep ya posted!

10. SithFan1977

May 19, 2005
    if anybody has another lava darth vader, please let me know. Need a lava darth vader!!!!!!!

11. Lord_Cynical

Lord_Cynical Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2005
    I went to brandon tonight sith but damn I could not even locate the mpire figures so I am guessing they were sold out, I also looked at the figures and all the had were the older ones that first came out like 1 - 20 ... some random ones inbetween.

12. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    Ok Sith, you disapoint me. You didnt show up to get your figures at 4:30 at suncoast today. Do you still want them?

onward

13. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    Just nabbed a bakara at Largo mall target, they had anakin and R2 also.

onward

14. SithFan1977

May 19, 2005
    yes, of course. i got held up, and by the time that cleared up, i had to get ready to go to work. can we arrange another meeting, or just wait until next friday? "friday" "next friday" "friday after next" wait what? instant message me soon please

15. Ravenjack

Mar 27, 2005
    Super Wamart on 19 was stocking tonight. I found one more of the mpire figs anakin and the emperor. They had a few cases, but all the same 4 figure sets. Also, there were 3 unopened basic figure boxes, check in the morning if you need any of the latest figs.

16. SithFan1977

May 19, 2005
    does anybody know when the next wave is gonna released? im talking about The Mpire set, and the basic figures. has anybody got past anakin yet? im hitting some stores bright and early. they do stocking late at night, and push it for selling in the morning, usually by the time i get there, nothing left. Target did have a clone commander 12" figure. it had the red symbol on his chest. but i passed on it. let me know

____________________________________________________________________________________________

[face_monkey] PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS [face_monkey] ____________________________________________________________________________________________

17. Ravenjack

Mar 27, 2005
    I would estimate 2-3 weeks for the new basic figures to be released. The mpire full set is out there, just have to keep checking back after restocks.

18. SithFan1977

May 19, 2005
    was reading some stuff online today, and the last three unleashed figures will be coming out soon (if not already) clone trooper, han solo, and chewbacca. i wish they would do an EU version of these. Mara Jade anyone? anyway, i talked to the guys a toysrus, and their shipment of the 500th vader will be coming in saturday night, so im going sunday morning. if anybody needs me to pick up a few extra, let me know. well, thats the news for tonight.

please dont feed the animals

19. SithFan1977

May 19, 2005
    hwahahawhawhahha! lava vader is all mine! now we can conquer the galaxy as nerd and toy! found nothing at all yesterday

20. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    how much ya pay for the lava vader? I just got Asajj Ventress unleashed, WOW.

Onward.

21. SithFan1977

May 19, 2005
    anybody who needs a 500th vader, let me know as soon as possible. i will be there when they open, so i dont know if they are going to put a limit on how many i can have. you can also let me know tonight

22. Lord_Cynical

Lord_Cynical Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2005
    I called around to a few toys r us and when I asked them about the 500th vader, they just kinda paused like I was crazy. 2 Of the stores said they would not be getting anything new until august 1st. *shrugs

23. SithFan1977

May 19, 2005
    ill do what i can in terms of the 500th vader. yes, in dealing with the moronic retailers, who know absolutley nothing about their own shipments, its just a waiting game. toyrsus is the worst. youd figure that an actual toy store would be the place to get the figures we so desire. i think that they need to take the clothes out of their stores, and focus more on toys. the only thing ive got from their the past month is the Mpire figrues

24. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    My 500th figures came and they are very nice indeed. Also received my sculpted posted from Code 3 and that is a really a nice collectable. Code 3 always does a really nice job on their items.

25. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    just snagged the last vader and yoda vs palps UNLEASHED at the largo mall target. Yoda v palp is the coolest unleashed ive seen since boba fett. Onward!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.