main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Trivia

Discussion in 'Archive: Providence, RI' started by DarthMoby, May 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthMoby

DarthMoby Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    Question #20: Name all of the characters Darth Vader is seen killing throughout the Original Trilagy.

2. DarthMoby

Apr 10, 2002
    Just so you know, I'm waiting for our contestant to return from vacation to resume the game. In the mean time I have consulted two different message boards. With some seriously heated debates, it was finally decided that R2-D2 was "destroyed" or "disabled" but not "killed" because he does not meet the critera for life. So in the context of how I asked the question, I submit that Vader did not kill R2-D2 and that he should not be on the list. With that, DarthLucanas answered the question correctly and will play for the remaining Bank Points.

3. idarii

idarii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    i'm back! resume game :)

4. DarthMoby

Apr 10, 2002
    Well, first off, please forgive the delay in the game. Real life has demanded so much of my attetntion lately, I just haven't had the time to much of anything. With that being said, it's time to continue this game and crown a winner. (The DVD's are out in less than a month! :) )

And the correct answer is...........Captain Antillies
    Obiwan Kenobi
    Commander Garven Dreis - Red Leader
    Commander Jon "Dutch" Vander - Gold Leader
    Lieutenant Biggs Darklighter - Red Three
    Lieutenant Davish "Pops" Krail - Gold Five
    Lieutenant Tiree - Gold Two
    Theron Nett - Red Ten
    Admiral Ozzel
    Captain Needa
    Emporer Palpatine

I had originally ruled DarthLucanas answering the question correctly. However, looking over his answer again, I noticed he left out Obiwan Kenobi. Therefore, I will split the bank points evenly between DarthLucanas and Jeffbacca. Idarii did not answer the question so she will receive no points.

Standings after Question #20

Idarii - 46.0
    Jeffbacca - 42.5
    DarthLucanas - 33.5

Bank Points: 0

5. DarthMoby

Apr 10, 2002
    Question #21: According to EU, what prominent Rebel was once slave to an Imperial Officer? And what itemof importance did he/she have with them when they escaped?

6. DarthMoby

Apr 10, 2002
    And the correct answer is...........Ackbar and he hd knowledge of the Death Star plans when he escpaed.

Jeffbacca was the first to answer correctly thus getting the bonus point.

Standings after Question #21

Idarii - 46.0
    Jeffbacca - 44.5
    DarthLucanas - 34.5

Idarii is still winning, but Jeffbacca is right behind. Close match to the end.

7. DarthMoby

Apr 10, 2002
    Question #22: Name the Bounty Hunters on board the Executor in Episode V. One point will be given for each correct answer.

Answer quickly as this may determine the game. Also I will not reveal the answer or any potentials winners until Monday.

8. DarthMoby

Apr 10, 2002
    And the correct answer is...........4LOM, Zuckuss, IG-88, Dengar, Bossk, and Boba Fett

Standings after Question #22

Jeffbacca - 50.5
    Idarii - 46.0
    DarthLucanas - 40.5

And we have a winner! Please give it up to Jeffbacca, winner of the first Rhode Squadron Star Wars Trivia Game! Congrats!

Jeffbacca has won a free copy of the Trilogy on DVD! Nice job!

But, our other contestants do not go away empty handed! Idarii, our second place contestant has won the Master Replica convention execlusive Obiwan Kenobi .45 mini replica lightsaber. Congrats!

Lightsaber

And DarthLucanas, our third place contestant, has won a limited edition 2003 Dark Side Silver pin set from Disney World. Way to go.

Pins

Thanks to everyone who played. Watch in the near future for Rhode Squadron Trivia Part 2: Revenge of The Trivia_Dude!

9. Jeffbacca

Jeffbacca Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 2002
    Woh! I don't know what to say. Thanks Trivia Dude! My discs will definately be getting used =) I'm glad to see that those who stuck it out also recieved a prize. Was alot of fun.

10. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    What a great time it has been this first season of Rhode Squadron SW Trivia.

Thanks to Ed for being such a great host and his generosity also. =D=

Congrats to all the participants. =D=

I love pins...I collect them ...this will be awesome. [face_dancing]

11. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    Congrats Chris think you got the best prize I would have tanked the questions just to NOT get a copy of the FLITH.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.