main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive StarCraft: The Legion Project

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Pheonix_Rising, Jun 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Beetle

Location: Onboard the Protoss/Terran hybrid cruiser, Golden Raven

Seeing that his fellow Legionaires had already approached the armory, Beetle wasn't ready to just sit by why all the heavy arms were taken. He didn't "push" his way through them per se, more like "asserted himself to the front" brushing violently past the other Legionaires. He found himself deep within a cavalcade of weaponry, and about picked up a rocket launcher to kiss it. He restrained himself and turned his eyes back to their CO and smirked, tilting his head in an awkward manner over his shoulder to look at Nikita.

"I'll take one of everything..." The Legionaire chuckled darkly, looking as if he was half-insane. It would be safe to assume if he was this crazy when not on the battlefield, that the other half of his insanity would uproot itself and blossom after spilling some blood.

TAG: CO, Legionaires

2. Canadian-Sith

Canadian-Sith Jedi Youngling star 4

May 25, 2006
    IC : Echo

Echo was still admiring the high powered rifle when he felt someone push him aside. It was beetle, a fellow legionaire.

"Oi, watch where you're going mate!"

Echo shoved beetle to one side

3. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    BloodBath

Location: Onboard the Protoss/Terran hybrid cruiser, Golden Raven; Ships Armoury

Bloodbath quietly observed Echo's antics as he he attempeted to scare the new CO. He thought the act mildly interesting, but nothing else. Bloodbath proceeded to entire the armory, and as he did so, he tried not to smile. A wolfish grin almost overcame him. So many beautiful weapons.

Bloodbath regarded the entirety of the armory before moving along. He had an idea of what he wanted. He visually found the 'Weapon's Expert' and saluted. "What's our capacity limit, sir?" he asked. Bloodbath found the Auto-Rifle, Plasma pistol and grenades he was so fond of. His keen ears then picked up a commentary that caused him some amusement.

"I'll take one of everything..."

It was the one called Beetle. The Legionaire chuckled darkly, looking as if he was half-insane. Bloodbath allowed himself a small smirk. That one had an enviable combat record. He was strong. Interestingly, it seemed that Beetle also had antics for the new CO. Undoubtedly, she was going to have an interesting time with this team.

Bloodbath turned one again to the weapon's expert. "Do you have any available swords. I'd like to see what you have in store, but I'm especially interested in an authentic japanese sword, if you happen to have one."

Bloodbath exhaled slowly in anticipation of the answer, and ignored Echo and Beetle's shoving exchange. At least for now.

Tag: Weapon's Expert, anyone

4. ColdFire

ColdFire Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 6, 2006
    IC: Weapon Tech, Location: Onboard the Protoss/Terran hybrid cruiser, Golden Raven; Ships Armoury

The armory was a well lit room. There were guns lining shelves all the way from the front to the back, but they all resembled the current generation terran weaponry. C-10 canister rifles, Gauss guns, rocket launchers, all of the tried and true terran weaponry. At the rear behind a counter stood a middle aged tech who had a no-nonsense look to him.

[image=http://entimg.msn.com/i/150/ce/mar/sgtrlermey_150x207.jpg]

The weapon's tech looked at all of the Legionnaires file into the room. "I'll take one of everything..." One of them said. The tech wondered if he was trying to be funny. "Do you have any available swords. I'd like to see what you have in store, but I'm especially interested in an authentic japanese sword, if you happen to have one." Another said. Now that was funny.

"No, no 'authentic japanese swords'. I have guns. And damn good ones." He made a 'follow me' gesture and walked into a door behind the counter. Back here instead of shelves there were a combination of closets, each one with a card reader and keypad lock on the front. He swiped a card he had hanging around his neck and entered a code, then opened the first locker.

"These are the new toys you get. Hot off the factory line." Inside were shelves containing three types of guns, pistols and two types of rifles. He reached inside and grabbed a pistol.

[image=http://www.haz-matt.com/13thfleet/phaser2a.jpg]

"This is your standard sidarm, semiautomatic fire, clip capacity of 50 rounds. It's a plasma gun, like most of the new weapons, so it's range is better than a conventional pistol by about half again." He set the pistol back where he had grabbed it and picked up one of the rifles.

[image=http://www.ucip.org/gamma/miramar/R2%20HAR.jpg]

"Here is the standard auto-rifle. Also a plasma weapon, the range is about twice that of the pistol and it contains twice the ammo capacity as well. The damage isn't much better than the pistol, but it does have an autofire setting. Included is a two times scope for precision shots." Setting back the autorifle, he picks up the second type of rifle.

[image=http://www.haz-matt.com/13thfleet/phaser3b.jpg]

"What we have here is the sniper rifle. We haven't figured out the effective range on this thing. We just figure if you can see it, you can shoot it. And with the two to ten times magnification scope, you should be able to see whatever you want. Firing is limited to semi-automatic, but you have a bigger punch than the autorifle. Clip capacity is 50 shots." He puts the sniper rifle back then opens a drawer on the bottom, revealing grenades. He picks one up.

[image=http://www.ucip.org/gamma/miramar/Photon-Grenade.jpg]

"And we wouldn't be without our grenades now would we. Depress the stud on the top and throw it, blast radius is about 5 meters. Delay between the button press and the explosion is 5 seconds. If for any reason you need to deactivate one before it goes off, just grab the top hemisphere and the bottom then twist it 'til it clicks." He demonstrates, grabbing the top and bottom and twisting it about a quarter revolution until a clicking sound could be heard. "This will reset the trigger device." He places the grenade back and moves to the next locker, uses the card and a code again and opens it. In this locker several large weapons dominate the space. He takes one out and hefts it onto his shoulder.

[image=http://www.ucip.org/gamma/miramar/isomagnetic-disintegrator.jpg]

"This is your anti-vehical weapon. It fires a smaller version of the Anti-matter missile found on Protoss scouts. The scope here has a two times zoom allowing you to lock on to vehicals that are farther away. It only holds one rocket at a time, so remember to keep a few spares." He indicates a rocket the size of a soda bottle. "These pack quite a punch for their size, enough to bring down a goliath walker if you aim it right." He places the rocke

5. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    GM: 08:41 am, Char System..-Omega1- Zerg Hive Colony

In the few moments that followed the combat sim, the zerg had arrived. The space battle had begun without any hesitation on either side. With the first sighting of an overlord scout, the protoss had began a constant rate of fire. All the plasma bolts reached their targets and zerg stopped dead in their tracks, if there was anything left of them. But the onslought still advanced, and Tarandar was forced to make his decision. Ordering his assault battalions to ready themselves, he showed himself in front of the large assembly of Protoss warriors.

"Your mission is simple. Warriors! We will take Char back from the Zerg, annihilate every last one of the beasts. After Char is ours, we will use it as a base of operations to assault and retake Aiur."

As in a Chorus, together the protoss spoke, "Our lives for Aiur!" Then they began filing into their shuttles, that would tke them into the heart of the Zerg colony on Char, the planet where Kerrigan had finally been defeated by Jim Raynor. A few minutes later, Tarandar had found Red Ghost in the new version of the protoss shuttle, the 'Verlen Sict.'

"Get ready for our drop." He turns around and presses a button that shuts the hatch, and starts up the ships AI set to take them directly into combat. "I hope you Legionaires are as good as the humans say you are."

The ship finally was released by the hatches and they zoomed off into the planets atmosphere.

TAG: Charlemagne19

Karen had filed into the room right behind the others, and as she was sifting through the weapons, the Tech finally intervened. She listened to him as he went through these new weapons. Finally he finished and she went to the locker with the armor in it. "When do we get ours? Or is it somewhere in this place?" Then she went over to the place where the Sniper rifles were held, picking one up, she grabs extra ammo.

TAG: Others

6. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Beetle

Onboard the Protoss/Terran hybrid cruiser, Golden Raven; Ships Armory

Beetle stood ready, after the Weapon's Tech asked if there were any questions. The Legionaire folded his arms over his chest, looking over the weapons around them. "Yeah, that sniper rifle there... she got a sister?" Beetle asked with a serious tone and a not so serious smirk. Perhaps he was being funny, perhaps not. Maybe he was just crazy or in love with his firearms. Either way, the outlook wouldn't be good for the enemy.

Beetle stepped forward and tapped his knuckle on the armor on the racks and looked back to the others. "This'll do for now. You sure I can't swap my grenades for another one of those rifles?"

TAG: Legionaires

7. Canadian-Sith

May 25, 2006

Echo was admiring all of the weapons the tech specialst had just pointed out.

"I'll take this sniper rifle, 10 grenades and the sidearm. It'll do for now but i'll be coming back for more soon, after I finish target practice."

Echo walked off to wander the hallways, still wondering where that damned repair shop was. He couldn't wait to get his hands on some familiar machinery.

TAG : Anyone

8. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    IC: Archangel & Raynor, Armory aboard the Golden Raven

Karen dicided not to take the Sniper Rifle, but saw that Echo, had decided to take it, and a bunch more grenades than allowed.

"Echo, what are you doing? You heard the Tech, SIX grenades, no more. Besides, you are going to need more than the pistol and sniper rifle." She looks up and see's captain Raynor striding towards them. quickly she stands at attention and salutes.

Raynor salutes back, "At Ease. Ok Legions, gather round. You mission is an important one. As most know, there is a renegade protoss faction called 'The Red Blade,' This faction is lead by a renegade Dark Templar, Tarandar...The protoss and terran officials have decided that they risk the galaxy as we know it. Tarandar, has a secret weapon. He has one of our own, Casval Duvalle, AKA Red Ghost. Your primary mission is to Capture him, with or without violence. But we want him alive. That is your objective, and I want it done with the utmost severity." Captain Raynor turned to the Tech and nodded, who in turn closed the door behind them and brought up a porjector.

"This," he said bringing up a picture of a molten planet, "Is Char, one of the first worlds taken by the Zerg. Tarandar is going to try and take it back. This could likely provoke the Zerg into an all-out assault on one of the nearby terran colonies. That is where you will be going." Raynor turns back to the Legionaires, "You secondary objective, is to eliminate Tarandar, soforth called VIP 1. This is not entirely needed, but if there is a chance, take it."

"Any Questions?"

TAG: ALL

9. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    BloodBath

Armory aboard the Golden Raven

Bloodbath was clearly dissapointed that there were no available swords, but then again, he wasn't really suprised. That, however, didn't mean he wouldn't keep searching for the Dragon's Fang. Either way, Bloodbath's disappointment was soon cast aside and replaced with a sense of excitement. The Weapon's Tech displayed a highly inviting array of weapons for them to choose from. He was really going to enjoy going on this mission, but what really caught his eye was the suit of armor....even better, it came in black.

Bloodbath was inwardly delighted, but none could tell. The specs were too.....what's the word, 'sweet' to ignore.

You have all been approved for one suit of tactical armor, as well as up to two weapons, a sidearm and six grenades. Any questions?" The Tech asked. Bloodbath had already decided on the Auto Rifle and the Sniper Rifle along with the standard sidearm and grenades, however he did have a question. However, Captain Raynor came in to inform the small group about the mission. Dark Templar, check. Tarandar, check. Red Blade, check. Red Ghost, check. Molten Planet, check. It apparently was simple search and capture mission. Of course, that immediately meant that the opposite was true. The good news was, that just the target was wanted alive. That was not necessarily true for anyone else. Besides, they were authorized to use extreme force and prejudice.

Bloodbath availed himself of the weapons he had in mind and before they were all too far gone in launching preparations, he asked his question.

"If the Tactical suit triples our strength, why can't we carry a double set of weapons. The weight would be negligible."

Bloodbath shrugged his shoulders and awaited an answer.

Tag: GM, Legionnaires

10. ColdFire

Jan 6, 2006
    IC: Weapon's tech, Armory aboard the Golden Raven

As Raynor explained the mission objective the tech unlocked the next 4 lockers to the left of the first locker with the armor. In them were 4 identical armors to the first. Each of the other lockers he had unlocked contained at least 8 of each type of gun, so there were plenty to go around.

"If the Tactical suit triples our strength, why can't we carry a double set of weapons. The weight would be negligible."

"Because your encumbrance wouldn't be. And because that is what my orders said to give you. I personally think that is more than you will need. But I have my orders, and so do you. Make due with what you are given." He casts an eye to the one called 'Beetle' as well, making sure he knew that applied to him. Unless he was just dense.

TAG: Legionnaires

11. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Beetle

Beetle arched his lip and growled slightly, wincing through his teeth as he looked to the weapons. No one would be crazy enough to use a rocket launcher at close range, especially not with one rocket at their disposal. He ran his fingers all over the weapons and picked up a sniper rifle and a rocket launcher, holding them outward.

"I'll take these. Gimme one o'them sidearms and my grenades too. I just want to get some blood on this new armor I'm about to strap on..." Beetle was nuts. And not just in a figurative sense, he was stark raving mad! What in the hell would compell such a being to want to engage in a bloodlustful activity as war? Err... nevermind.

TAG: Legionaires

12. Canadian-Sith

May 25, 2006

Echo ran back into the Tech room just as the breifing was taking place.

"Argh, we can't kill the bastard? You know how much I hate search & rescue missions commander. Very well, i'll try not to kill him. But who knows? My finger might just slip ... One more question commander. When do we get to see the machinery? After all, my legionaire group are the ones that look after it, so how come we haven't gotten to see any of the big guns and vehicles yet?"

OOC : Beetle, you trigger happy sonofagun

13. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    08:41 am, Char System..-Omega1- Zerg Hive Colony

Casvall remembered the Legionaire's project that had shaped much of his early adult life. The scientists had been holdovers from the Terran Military's Ghost project even as he had recalled being poked, prodded, injected with chemicals, and even undergoing the occasional brain surgery. They had believed he had the potential of being a latent psychic and hoped to bring that out.

It was strange that his mind should wander to such things while he tore through the flesh of his enemy with his Dark Reaper's energy scythe. The attack was something that would mean the difference between life and death for a colony if they successfully managed to repulse the Zerg here.

"DIE YOU WRETCHES!" Casvall snarled while he crushed the head of one of the Zerg Hydralisks with the hand of the Goliath like monster before firing his machine gun into the skull of the next one before it released its deadly spins towards the Dark Reaper's head. The explosion of their bodies sent cascades of acid all around him. There was only so much that one single fighter could do on the battlefield but if he could do no more than anyone else.....it would be enough to make the alien race terrified of the 'Red Comet.'

"Project Legionaire is one that I'm sure you'll find most rewarding Casvall," The man said as he walked down the hallways of their academy. He was a tall, lanky, and thoroughly good looking man that wore a glowing blue crystal around his neck. He was Doctor Vandamar and head of this particular simulation.

"I don't understand....you intend to psychically bond me to my machine?" Casvall replied.

"Not quite," Doctor Vandamar said "Though right in the concept. The genetic engineering that went into your body has made you ripe for being able to become a cybersion. It has the potential for making you able to become the greatest pilot in all of the Galaxy."

"What's the downside?" Casvall had to ask.

"It also has the possibility of leaving you a vegetable," Doctor Vandamar said. "We've had numerous failures with individuals that have been unable to take the modifications."

"What are the successes like?" Casvall asked while they entered into a single clinical white room.

"These are those that have the potential for Legionaire status are fairly rare," Doctor Vandamar said "But these are the female test subjects."

"Big brother!" a young woman in her twenties with the eyes of a child greeted Casvall as he walked into the room and snuggled him randomly.

"Ignore that, Rosemary often adopts older men as her big brother. He was killed during the Reclamation Wars," Doctor Vandamar said as he gestured to a half dozen women with various degrees of clear psychic disturbance.

"These are the successes?" Casvall stared in horror.

"Yes. This is Lena," Doctor Vandamar introduced him then to a single young woman that seemed more sane the rest. "She'll be your partner for the tests."

The woman stared upwards at Casvall as she said "I'm going to kill you."

Casvall looked at Doctor Vandamar "We had best get started with these tests shouldn't we?"

Vandamar smiled. His 'subject' didn't scare easily. That made him a fool in Vandamar's eyes but a useful one.

The battle continued for hours around Casvall even as he slowly grew more and more unnerved by the system's power. The Dark Reaper flowed into his brain the combat data while heightening his aggressive tendencies dramatically. His kills had started for perhaps seven or eight expected for the battle even as they had turned into dozens.

"AHHHHHHH!" he ended his part of the fight by firing dozens of blasts into the Zerg Spawning pool even as he cacklingly screamed and his psychic resonance glowed dark red. That was when he passed out.....the Dark Templars having to use all their science to save the Legionaire's life even as they prepared to transport him to his fellow Terrans.

[end]

14. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    IC: Nikita Ardelline

Nikita observed the racks of weapons in the armory rather quietly as the weapons tech did his briefings and Commander Raynor went over the mission specifications. The woman listened with attention as she ran a hand over one of the plasma rifles, filing every little tid-bit of the mission away with almost computational precision. Location: Char under Zerg Control. Parameters: Get Red Ghost. Secondary to kill the Dark Templar leader Tarandar. The woman wondered what the Zerg Fleet had stationed around Char, drifting almost automatically to naval mode. But no, this was a group operation.

Goodie.

The woman grabbed one of the pistols and held it in her hand. It had been a while since she had actually used one of these. She was trained to use this of course. She did all the same drills as the muscleheads on her team. She just branched off. Specialized so to say. She didn't really enjoy the brutal life she had been trained to do. That was why the bridge of a ship served her far more nicely.

The woman's eyes drifted up to one of the armory's pride and joy armor suits. Hmmm. The woman looked down at her body. That Sergeant better have a female version of one of those. Or some parts were going to get a bit.... tight.... she reckoned.

The woman met eyes with Raynor and shook her head at his asking for questions. It was all very clear-cut. Probably not going to like it. But that was just something she was going to have to live with.

TAG: GMs

15. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    Casvall remembered when he'd last fought against the Zerg as the nightmarish battle filled his mind even as he insisted upon being dragged out of the battlefield hospital to once more pilot the devastating Dark Reaper against the forces of the enemy on the planet Char. His eyes were bloodshot even as he positively crackled with an aura that couldn't really be understood by current science.

"I will kill them ALL!" he said even as his unit once more was deployed on the battlefield and was carried by his allies forward into the heart of the enemy forces.

He lost all sense of himself in the carnage that followed as he became literally one with his unit. The destruction that was the result of slashing energy blades similiar to a Protoss warriors mixed with a Dragoon's blasts plus the old fashioned missiles of a weapons emplacement with machine guns tore through the enemy. His master Tarandar had 'upgraded' his system extensively to allow a greater effectiveness on the battlefield.

"KILL!" he spat venom while Zergs exploded all around him. His shields seemed strengthened by an unholy light that burned around him. Eventually, he ran out of ammunition as he proceeded well ahead of all of his friendly forces while devasting anything that got in his way.

The only people whom approached the Legionaire in the amount of damage that he'd done were Archons.

[Don't give into the Darkness!] A voice echoed in his mind as Casval suddenly seized up as he saw an image of a beautiful red haired woman. That image then shifted to the Lady of Blades herself. [OBEY!]

Casval's mind then reached out as he struggled with the pain while he'd accidentally wandered to become face to face with a Zerg Cerebrate that was overwhelming his mind.

[Help me!]

The telepathic cry went across space to the other Legionaires...

[Tag]

16. ColdFire

Jan 6, 2006
    IC: Tech

The tech thinks that maybe this Beetle has spent a little too much time around the Zealots. Nonetheless he is a Legionnaire and they would not be allowed to fight if they were too unstable. He retrieves a featureless black jumpsuit from one of the lockers. "You need to wear these under the armor for maximum effectiveness. There are changing rooms in the back if you're shy." He gestures toward the back absently and let the Legionnaires change.

-----------------

Once everyone had changed, the Tech had the first suit out of armor out facing away from the group. He takes off the helmet from the suit and sets it off to the side. "Right here in the back of the neck are two buttons. Depress both of them and..." He depresses both buttons and the suit splits down the back openning up so that a person can fit inside. The upper body leans forward slightly and the arms extend outward. "I need a volunteer. You there." he points to Nikita, "You look like you'll do this right the first time. Just climb inside and stretch your arms into the suit, then give it the telepathic command to close."

When she climbs inside, Nikita will find that the suit is quite spacious, even loose. It would accomadate even the most burly of the Legionnaires without a problem.

TAG: Nikita or others

17. Canadian-Sith

May 25, 2006
    OOC : *Cough* Rape *Cough*

Echo did as he was commanded to, and went inside the back of the jumpsuit. It was very comfortable, and spacious too. He put his heavy armour over the suit and was ready to slaughter some zerg. He put all his weapons on his utility belt and his grenades inside the holders. He twirled around his pistol in a jokin motion and slipped it gracefully back into it's holster.

"I'm ready when you are, commander"

Tag : All

18. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Beetle

Onboard the Protoss/Terran hybrid cruiser, Golden Raven

Beetle shook his head and changed with the rest of them. He wasn't "shy" as the Tech stated, and was ready to get to killing. No matter how unstable Beetle may have been, he was certainly not going to let that stop him from killing something that was way crazier than him.

"I'm battle-ready with karate-chop action, Commander." Beetle stated with a salute, mounting his weapons in their respective places. Curious enough, Beetle's record labeled him as more of a close quarters shooter, and he had picked up two deadly ranged weapons: the rocket launcher and the sniper rifle. Maybe he was trying something new... or maybe he was planning on blowing something up close enough to feel and taste the splatter...

TAG: Legionaires[face_sick]

19. ColdFire

Jan 6, 2006
    Clarification post:

Jumpsuit - clothing worn under the armor, think like a flightsuit. Designed so that it doesn't catch in any of the armor's parts.

The power armor itself does not just belt on to the wearer like old medieval armor. So technically Power 'armor' is a little decieving. It is more like a mech in that respect. The only piece that comes apart is the helmet from the rest.

I apologize if you feel bogged down by this scene, but I like to add some depth to the tech so that it adds its own flavor to the game, rather than being just props. Just don't take matters into your own hands and try to skip ahead (ie putting on armor ahead of the tech telling you to). If you are doing it on purpose, please stop. If it is unintentional, read my posts more carefully. Reading posts carefully is important, as I will pull no punches once you get into the field. You do something stupid, you die.

This scene should be over shortly in any case.

20. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    Character Sheet:
    Callsign:Hot Shot

Height:5'4"
    Weight:120lbs
    Eyes:light teal
    Hair:Black(almost blueish),straight,falls to neck

Nationality:Asian)

Base of Operations:N/A

Abilities:Is very flexable along with her other abilities
    Major:Mind control
    Minor:invisablility)

Appearance:
    On Duty-All black
    Off duty-baggy cargo pants and a tee shirt,sometimes a skirt.

Other Special Features:Small rose tattoo on left shourlder blade. Deaf in right ear.

Personality:Nat is a completely wild girl with an attention span of about two inches when off duty. Though she can be a bit out there on missions she follows orders pretty well. She can never wake up on time and has been known to sleep though bombs. This may be because she is deaf in one ear but most just think she is a hard sleeper.

Weapons:Sniper rifles are her favorite

History/Background: This will not be a catagory, all characters will have the same basic backround

IC:Hot Shot
    Armory onboard the Golden Raven

Nat ran down the hall. She was late again. Her balck sniper suit was on and she was attempting to get her hearing aid in place as she ran toward the armoury. She sild in the door. "Sorry Sir." she said and snapped a salute.

TAG-GM

21. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    IC: Nikita Ardelline

Nikita took one of the jumpsuits and took it into the dressing rooms to change. At least they had the curtesy to provide such things, she thought as she was removing her uniform. In basic training, there was no room for privacy. She was glad they segregated back then though, men and women. As she slid the jumpsuit on, she admired herself in one of the mirrors. It was a decent fit. The suits were unisex, but smart material. They gripped very nicely to ones form and allowed for that certain leeway between the genders.

As she stepped out, she noticed many of the men had changed. Good God, please let them use the dressing room. The visual of dirty, hairy, smelly, half dressed legionaires made her stomach turn. Unfortunately for Nikita, the head tech noticed her and volunteered her for the fitting of the actual armor. Ha. Probably wanted to make sure it worked for a woman.

The tech positioned her within the open armor, then told her to close it behind her. The woman gave a sigh and closed her eyes, commanding the suit to close. And sure enough, it did, snap hissing as it curved itself in around her. The woman moved her hand around, flexing it and rotating.

"Nifty" she said with a little smile as she attempted walking.

TAG: All who wish it

22. ColdFire

Jan 6, 2006
    OOC: Genimay, I forgot, you get one more minor power. Please include your selection with your next in character post.

IC: Weapon's Tech

As soon as the suit sealed around Nikita, it began to resize. The artificial musculature and plates shifted and tightened to match her body size and type perfectly. When it was done it fit like a glove.

Nikita tried moving around. It was an unusual sensation. It felt like you were moving the suit and the suit was moving you at the same time. "Take it slow to start." The tech says. "Because of the increased speed your motions will be exaggerated until you get the hang of it. Just practice moving around for a bit." He handed her the helmet. "Just slip it on and the neck seals will engage automatically."

Once she has her helmet on, he turns to the other Legionnaires. "Were you all paying attention? Now you get to do it." He readies the next armor for one of the legionnaires, then lets that person mount, repeating the process for the rest of them.

23. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    IC: 08:47, Captain Jimmy Raynor, Golden Raven-Armory

Raynor had sat there watching them don their armors. Then the latest addition to the team had come in through the doors.

"Aah, Natalie Kinnor, AKA Hot Shot," Raynor looks up from the clipboard in his hands at the young legionnaire, "You're late."

"Sorry Sir." The woman replied.

"Are you calling me a Sorry Sir? I believe the correct statement would be, Captain I Apologize...But i'm not a stickler, so i'll give it too you this time. I believe you are just in time to try out the new 'selection' that we have here." He looks to the Tech, "Sergent, you can take it from here. Legionnaires! Full breifing in the hangar at 09:30 sharp."

TAG: ColdFire, Tech
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Archangel

Karen had watched the happenings, and stared at the sniper rifles being held by almost all her team-mates, I'll go back to dual pistols. Putting down the sniper rifle she goes back to the normal armory. She looked down on the shelves and finally came to a familiar pair of automatic pistols, now this is more like it. Picking up ammo enough for a full mission she goes back to the 'classified' area.

Waiting a few moments she goes into a dressing room and switches into her jumpsuit. She wasn't 'shy' as the Tech had said, she just wasn't about to allow the other guys to receive the privelage of seeing her change, besides, it would slow down how fast they got changed.

Once done, she walks out to see Nikita in her suit, and the next suit being prepped. She waits at another down the line and get's into it. It fit like a glove. Physically she knew it had to work well, the best of both protoss and terran scientist couldn't mess up. Channeling her psionic energies through the suit, she created a blade, and seeing it manifest larger and brighter than usual was an indicator as to the power of the suit.

"I like it, anything else it can do?" She asked.

TAG: Others

24. ColdFire

Jan 6, 2006
    IC: Tech

"Yes sir." The tech takes Hot Shot aside and starts running her through the weapons as he did before. (Just refer to the previous post with all of the pictures.) Then he alternates between helping each of the Legionnaires with their suits.

25. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    OOC:Second minor power-telepahy

IC:Natalie (Hot Shot)

She wacthed carefully as she was shown the weapons. Her hearing aid kept picking up the others so she turned it off and listened with her left ear. The sniper rifle was nice. She couldn't help but reaching out and touching it lightly.

When the tech was done showing her the new weapons she took a jumpsuit and jumped into the first changing room they had. Hot Shot was the furthest thing from shy but she doubted that the mission leader wanted the girls changing in front of the boys and throwing off what thier attention or something.

Hot Shot stepped out of the small room and waited for the tech to asign her an armour suit and help fit it. She looked around this was going to be a big mission. Hot Shot was used to working with a bigger team until the mission and then splitting off with just her spotter. Well,the expericence would be good for her. She hoped.

TAG-Any,all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.