main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary Sunridge Lineup

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Soth, Apr 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soth

Soth Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2005
    Hello peoples. I bought my tickets a few days ago for ROTS at Sunridge spectrum (Cinema 14 as it is TXH) and was wondering if anyone has planned something at that theatre for a line up party or something. Let me know if there is anything going on.

Thanks

2. darth-paul-

darth-paul- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 9, 2004
    Hello

A bunch of us are planning a get together, BUT it is going to be at Chinook. Bad news is that tickets don't go on sale 'til the 6th.

See the "*** OFFICIAL Episode III Premiere Planning Discussion Thread ***"

Darth Paul

3. Soth

Soth Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2005
    I figured most of you were going to Chinook. If anyone out there is going to Sunridge or hears of anything going on there please post it. I really like Sunridge and see most of my movies there even though I live 5 minutes away from Silvercity. It's nice not having to camp out for 2 days to get tickets for the first showing (as I did for TPM).....

Later

4. darth-paul-

darth-paul- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 9, 2004
    I live about 5 min from Silvercity as well (harvest Hills). One of the main reasons for going to Chinook is that the 501st will be there.

Darth Paul

5. Soth

Soth Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2005
    Ya I get it, I really don't care where the 501st is going. All I want to know is if anyone is going to Sunridge, that's it. If anyone is going or knows of something then post it please......

6. brentpeters

brentpeters Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2005
    Sunridge has tix available at www.cineplex.com

Looks like opening night still available.

B.

7. PreludeRM

PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta star 4

Oct 28, 2002
    Famouse Players just got released today for tickets as well. Happy line hunting.

8. Soth

Soth Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2005
    If anyone wants to get tickets in a THX theater at Sunridge do it quick. If im not mistaken there is only one THX screen and it is the 12:01 showing. They will undoubtably open two more showings at 12:02 and 12:03 like they did for AOTC........Its gonna be great no matter what theater you go to so have fun all.

I will be in line at Sunridge at about 3 pm so let the good times roll.......

The Soth Man

"I am loved but mostly hated in JK3, the clans don't like me" - Soth

=D=

9. Vicu

Vicu Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 21, 2004
    All of us that actually show up at the meetings have agreed to go to chinook. Haggis is phoning them everyday.
    Don't bother us about bloody Sunridge. If you want to go with the group, have some patiience.

10. PreludeRM

PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta star 4

Oct 28, 2002
    Vicu this is a board for everybody, so keep any comments to your self. DrHaggis has got our tickets.

Hope everybody has a great time at the sunridge opening night.

Ryan

11. echosevin

echosevin Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Sunridge has two exceptional theatres - theatres 1 and 14 both have THX, DTS and Dolby Surround sound which makes for incredible sound. For AOTC, Sunridge screened the midnight (or after midnight) shows there (I know because I went to see it there A LOT) so as long as you're in one of those, you're going to have a great viewing experience!

Enjoy!

12. veritate

veritate Jedi Master star 2

Oct 25, 2004
    Cudos to you, Soth, for taking initiative and trying to organize something for the Sunridge theatre!!!

I know those tickets have been available for almost a week now; one can assume that the people who simply couldn't wait for Famous Players to get their acts together (I.E. - the Die-hard, desperate fans) jumped at the chance for advance tix. The people in line there (even though they may not post on these boards) are sure to be Uber-fans, and I'm sure you'll meet lots of fun people there!

If you (or any other Sunridge lurkers) are interested, why not join us at our next meeting? Keep an eye on these boards for the dates and times. No matter what your theatre viewing preference, we're ALWAYS glad to have new members!

We're really informal; there's no "registration" or anything like that. Just come on out and have a good time!

13. Soth

Soth Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2005
    I just might come out.........I think I got stuck with 2 extra tickets to the first showing at Sunridge, I would rather go by myself than with someone who isnt really a big fan so Im gonna try and sell the extra tickets for cheap rather than get some of my other friends to join me.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.