main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Supermegafest 2007

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Wildstar02301, May 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    I posted the thread on the Boston forum, but wanted to repeat the major highlight here...Ray Park (Darth Maul in "The Phantom Menace") has been tentatively scheduled as one of the guests.

2. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Thanks for the info.

I know I will be going this year round again. Like I all ways do. lol. I think we may even be tring to set up a fan club table this year for the New Hampshire Mandalorians. So we can do a little recuiting and let people know who and where we are. We are still working out the details. I will let everyone know how it's going as it get going. :)

I know I have talked to most everyone in the group so far and the plan is to be there. This is the biggest show of the year for us locally, so I'd like to see good number. I'll also be doing sometime for the 501st. as well. They are already signed up and well be there to.

SeeYa,
    TK

3. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Also as a group!!

That's all of you!! We will be working on a group display for the show. We will be talking about it over the next couple of meetings. I'd like to get with Brandon and have some of his work displayed as well.

So, I need everyone to be coming up with some new ideas for a group display. Something we can ALL work on. Don't worry I have a place all set to be able to work on it and store it. Remember this will be our first real showing at convention as a group and I'd like a good. Not that it will not.

Oh, one more thing. Please keep the ideas coming on the new films. We will be re-shoting the troop short soon. Will be using the NEW camra, thanks anyways John. (Hey, if you do find the cord let us know. lol!) We have a couple scripts done and would like a few more so we can shot a couple in one day. Let me know what you come up with.

SeeYa,
    TK

4. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    I see George 'The Animal' Steele has been added to the line up. Whoooooo!! I want more Star Wars guests!! :(

5. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey guy's,

From what I understand they are working on getting a few more Star Wars people. The problem is that with this being the 30th. anv. for Star Wars a lot of the people are booked up or they have traveled so much all ready this year they don't wish to go. I know the 501st. is tring to get some more people there so we'll see.

SeeYa,
    TK

6. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    I see that Cathy St George has been added to the lineup. If I remember correctly she was also added the last two years and failed to show. With only 2 months to go, it isn't looking good for Star Wars guests to be added to the lineup. Pretty weak so far....

7. flightmech73

flightmech73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 5, 2007
    My fam will do its best to get there this year. It'll be our first time. I told my son he could meat Darth Maul and he almost reverted back to needing diapers. Cant wait!

8. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    the crew from MA will be there again this year. we plan on having a table set-up like we have in the past. this year will be the first under our new united front (no more Foxboro and Boston). I know I plan on attending for a lil while. Last year I was there for a couple hrs I had to get back to the hospital to be with my wife and new born son. Like I said I am hoping to attend for a lil while, but not sure what we will have planned for our son's 1st birthday.

9. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey Guy's

Well the NH Mandalorians will be there this year for sure. I'll be booking the room here in the next couple of weeks. I'm still working on getting the info on a table sent to me from the people at SMF. Us having a table will depend on how many people we get to come and help out. I don't wish to have to man the table all by myself for the weekend. lol Ok till then.......

SeeYa,
    TK

10. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Ok here is some new info for you all.

I have just learned that the tables for SMF are around $100 for non-saling groups. Thats us. FanForce groups. Also that the price maybe more this year. I am still awaiting the package from SMF before I make any calls on this. But........ lol

I believe that is a little to much out of pocket for me to take on. We stop the collection plate for the group some time ago. As most of you all know. Which we will talk about at this meeting. However, if we do not do a table I still would like to be at SMF in force some how. Don't worry I have plenty of idea on how to do this. Which we can go over at the meeting.

I just would to let everyone know that at this point in time it looks like a talbe may be a no go. I have all ready spoke with some other groups on possilbe doing a big FanForce table but I do not think that it will work out that way.

Again do not worrie. There is a lot of stuff we can still do. So PLEASE strat planing for this weekend folks. It will be here before you know. I'd LOVE to have anyone make it this year. It is ALL WAYS a good time. We will talk more later.

SeeYa,
    TK

OH YA !!!!! NEW GROUP LOGO COMING SOON !! MORE AT THE MEETING !!

(Now I know you want to come) :)

11. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Finally SMF is starting to round into shape! Just added are Jeremy Bulloch and Joe Corroney. 'bout time we got more SW representation! :D

12. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    YO JOE!!

Way to go SMF!!

Joe is an awesome guy! He's a good friend mine. It will be VERY cool to have him there.
    SMF made a good choice with that one. I'll have to down him a line and see what he's up to for the show. Maybe he can be our groups guess one night.

Very cool. I'm glad to see SMF starting to make it with going. See John I told you just to be patient.

SeeYa,
    TK

13. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    2 SW guests and an artist not bad. I will have to mention this over in the MA group. Looking pretty good I am looking forward to seeing who else shows up.

14. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Your right so far so good. I do understand they are trying to get more SW people to come with it being the 30th. Ann. so lets keep our figures crossed . lol :)

There are still a couple people I need to sign my poster. Let's hope someome can make it that I need. lol

SeeYa,
    TK

15. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    I'm lazy and don't feel like looking it up myself, but I need to know the dates for SMF. ANyone know? Was the table discussed at the last meeting (I wouldn't know since John is taking his sweet time posting the minutes)?

16. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    the dates are nov 17th and 18th.

17. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    It's up, it's up! Sheeeeeeesh! If you'd show up at a meeting instead of galivanting across the country.... ;)

18. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Boy you are lazy! lol

If you'd only read up a couple pages its right there.lol Oh, and we did talk about it at the meeting. Ah, the one YOU missed! lol

I'll catch up up on Saturday. I'm now off for the day so give me a call I'll be around. I think I'm going to try tomove some stuff in the room. lol

SeeYa,
    TK

19. MasterAdana

MasterAdana Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2007
    I will be going as well but have to figure out how to pay for the hotel room yet. It's too far for me to go back and forth to NH. My Jedi chapter might be there as well for our 1year celebration and if I can't find anyone to share the room I will be bunking with them if it's ok but still be part of the Mandalorians. I shall introduce everyone though.

20. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003

That sounds fine. Your more than welcome to do both groups. Thats cool..I'll be there with the Mandalorians and the 501st. So have it.

As far as a roommate......UMMmmmmmm? That's a good ??? lol We do not have very many lady's in the group at thistime so it maybe a little harder to find a roommate with use. lol Althought there may be someone out that is looking? Hopefully they will read this and let you know.

SeeYa,
    TK

21. MasterAdana

Apr 21, 2007
    Ok, I will look out for anyone who might need a roommate. Thanks

Glad you don't mind that I'll be with both groups.

22. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    I'll Keep an eye out!

I'm not sure if we are having any lady's going with us so far for SMF. If I hear of someone in need of a roommate I'll let you know. I'll watch out on the other forums for you.

SeeYa,
    TK

23. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    Hey gang,

Whoever makes it down for SMF, be sure to stop by the Massachusetts FF table and say 'Hi'. To further entice you, we will once again be holding raffles for baskets of SW goodies. There will be a separate auctions each day and 100% of all raffle sales will go to this year's charity of choice, which is the Cam Neely Foundation. Plus we may or may not be revealing our newly re-designed t-shirts with the new group name and logo on them.

Hope to see you all there!
    ?DW

24. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey,

We'll be there and I'll make SURE we stop in and say HI! I know a few of us will be staying over night. It should be a good time! Maybe I'll get luck again and win one of the prize backets like the last 2 years! lol Oh.. ya, Baby!

SeeYa,
    TK

25. MasterAdana

Apr 21, 2007
    I'll stop by as well. SW goodies are always welcome.

TK, I am going to bunk with Andy and his family. At least I can enjoy the nightlife.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.