main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Supermegafest 2010

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Aug 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Hey guys,

I know we're all coming off the C5 high, but SMF is only 3 months away. They have announced at least one Star Wars guest so far (Peter Mayhew), with hopefully more on the way (how about David Prowse?) Anyway, do we want to set up a table again this year? I figure we should email the show promoter early so we can get our table and hopefully 4 passes.

So what say you?

Supermegafest home page

2. Jeedai_Veila

Jeedai_Veila Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2006
    I'm definitely in, though I have a ton of improvements I need to make on my mando costume first :p It looked pretty terrible at CV

And siiick! Marina Sirtis is going to be at SMF!!!

3. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    It didn't look terrible. Just a few adjustments and you'll be fine! :)

4. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Darth-Dogfish-Head Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    I thought your mando was pretty cool. Can't wait to see everyone in costume again at SMF. I may be at the Massachusetts table for awhile, we're meeting in September to figure it all out.

5. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Alright guys, let's take a roll call to see who's going. We have to decide if we're going to have a fan table this year, if we are going to do fund raising (Make a Wish?) or not. I have to email the event organizer to get the table and hopefully 4 passes. Rooms can go quick too, especially since they are $99 a night when you mention SMF when booking.

So what say you guys? Let's hear from you!

6. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Aug 5, 2004
    We're having our SMF meeting on the 19th and our charity is going to be Autism Speaks again. We're our tables next to each other last year?

7. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Yeah, I think they pretty much were next to each other. Maybe we'll luck out and be next to each other this year :)

8. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Aug 5, 2004
    That would be cool. How many of you usually go? Do you guys work downstairs for the 501st picture too?

9. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    Count me in for this year. I'm up for having another table again. Maybe even Becky can fly up and hang out that weekend

10. kevinliell

kevinliell Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2009
    Everyone ready for the Trivia Contest?

11. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    I haven't had the time to study up, so I'm hoping the Force is with me when I defend my title ;)

12. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    I see Karen Allen has dropped out :( I wonder who they will get to replace her?

Just checked the site and now Lea Thompson has dropped out. There goes the BTTF VIP package lol

13. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    So who is going for sure? Becky is coming up for the weekend and so we might just get a room for the 2 of us. Let me know if anyone else wants in to share the cost

14. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Me and the Missus looked at the finances last night after Z left, and it looks as if going to SMF isn't in the cards for us this year. :( We *might* be able to make it for a day, so I guess I need to know what day and time the Star Wars Trivia contest will be this year? I need to defend the title! :D

15. kevinliell

Jun 28, 2009
    I hope you can make it John. The contest will most likely be late afternoon on Sat, that seems to be the best time for it. I think you should go to make up for missing the three contest I hosted at Celebration V, all three.

16. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Aug 5, 2004
    Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend at SMF! I'll be there Saturday, hoping to check out the trivia contest. What's going on after the fest?

17. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    I can't wait to see you Frank! I'll introduce you to Becky my best friend from college who is visiting for the weekend. We were thinking of meeting up with some of the Mandalorian Mercs Saturday night, but a good old time at the bar is alway fun :)

As for upcoming events...I have no idea, but we can plan a holdiay party

18. kevinliell

Jun 28, 2009
    4:30 Saturday the contest will be.

19. kevinliell

Jun 28, 2009
    Woops, yeah....Make the 4:00 for contest

4:00

20. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    Where do you usually host the contest? I totally couldn't find it last year and look forward to participating this year

21. kevinliell

Jun 28, 2009
    The last two contests were held in the side room to the left as you first come into the con, but that could change. Come by my table tomorrow and I'll let you know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.