main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SUPERSHADOW LEAKS INFORMATION

Discussion in 'Archive: Episode IV: Spoilers Allowed' started by Jedi_Aron_Tylander, Apr 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Aron_Tylander

Jedi_Aron_Tylander Jedi Youngling star 3

May 29, 2004
    These were tidbits of informations the great and tres cool Supershadow has leak specifically for fans like me who paid him for $100 per information just to get spoilers from the upcoming movie:

Owen and Beru will die to the bones.
    Anakin's lightsaber will be given to Luke but the focusing crystal has become rusty so instead of blue light, it projects green.
    Han Solo, (the rumored kid suppose to appear in ROTS), is now older, and will be given an important role in the new trilogy specially shooting first an older Greedo (which we see in TPM).
    Clone starfighters belongs to the rebels, but instead of 6 wings it is has now 4.
    The movie starts with Tantive 4 being chased by a Destroyer without its red paint on top hull.
    The movie will be entitled "A New Day"
    Clones has different voices and height.
    R2D2 was stripped of his rockets.
    Obi-Wan was killed by Anakin.

A new cool ship would be introduced. It will be named Millenium Joke.

No SS stuff please. [face_shame_on_you]

hear+soul likes this.
  2. Jedi_Aron_Tylander

Jedi_Aron_Tylander Jedi Youngling star 3

May 29, 2004
    No one's interested here? C'mon people... SS the best source of Episode IV spoilers! He's worth $100 I pay him cause the spoiler infos are so great! I mean, what spoiler site you can get spoilers like the Ultimate Weapon Sphere we see in ROTS would named Death Star, and a huge space battle scene would be expected at the end of the movie? That the character Chewbacca we see in ROTS has transformed from being warrior to smuggler? Where in the World Wide Web you can get that spoilers? Only from SS!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.