main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Sweet Snapshots- UDC VI. Week 20, Mara/Luke; 09-30!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Jun 1, 2011.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    super =D= with Luke and Mara coming together

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    A/N: Below are this week's prompts; as you can tell, they don't really lend themselves to the epilogue to Hazel's nummy Fireworks, surrounding L/M. [face_laugh] :p These will be Kyp/Liz-centered. [face_love] [:D] !!!!

Return
    Revenge
    Curse
    Wrath
    Attack

~~~!!

Kyp had wondered when he and Liz were apart: Should I write to her? No, he decided. She'd just return his letters.

He was cursed with having an adventurous nature, this was what had driven them apart... plus, he had compassion and wanted to be hands-on...

Then there were those missions that he was picked for...

Liz couldn't stand it -- the worrying when he was away on missions.

If there was a sudden attack, her wrath would be aroused if she even heard a whisper of a rumor that Kyp was hurt. She would vow swift revenge on any who dared bring him harm.

Now they were together again, he sent her letters for no apparent reason and she felt that having him back was worth the periods of apprehension.

Being apart had left a large, unfillable hole in both of their hearts.

Now, as Liz soaked in the heart-shaped ripple tub during a well-earned time of R&R, she smirked as she caught him looking at her lovingly in the mirrored pane over the nearby sink.

"You're always welcome to join me, Kyppie-poo." She purred, favoring him with a nickname she'd heard someone call him once in a tapcafe.

It was a sure-fire way to get him to retaliate most deliciously...with her anyway. Others would just get a frosty glare.

Kyp disrobed and jumped in and wasted no time in tickling her, which made her laugh ripple as much as the water and sending fragrant bubbles everywhere.

Then he kissed her long and senseless, while the steam from the water chilled around them.

+++++

D'awwwoon!

[face_mischief]

3. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    WOW =D= you are fast with the new set integrating them in a nice story.

4. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    as you can tell, they don't really lend themselves to the epilogue to Hazel's nu/mmy Fireworks, surrounding L/M

No, those lend more to their prologue :p ;)

Anyway, you succeed in turning those acrid prompts into something so utterly sweet. [face_love]

Great job!

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Week #11 Prompts-

Death
    Doom
    Terror
    Peril
    Shadow

~~~~!!!~~~!

With the depth of loss and death experienced during the war, Jaina felt that perhaps she was doomed to be alone.

Sometimes, she thought it would be better to spare herself the terror of watching her loved ones suffer in a situation fraught with peril.

Sometimes, the shadow of loss would wear her down.

But then, she suddenly realized that life was too short and that that was precisely why she needed to embrace love and family and reach determinedly for happiness.

With this in mind, when Jag spoke to her about joining him on Csilla, she briefly toyed with the idea of declining him outright.

Then she smiled and took the plunge.

"I cannot join you right away. There are things I have to wrap up. But I'm definitely joining you, in two fortnights' time, if I'm able."

His green eyes sparkled with gladness. He scooped her up and spun her around.

She laughed. She'd definitely made the right choice!

+++++

:) :) !!

6. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Perfect choice for Jaina [face_love]

[:D]

7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Jaina and Jag as they should be together[face_dancing][:D]

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Week 12 Prompts --

Prime
    57. Composite
    58. Deficient
    59. Perfect
    60. Abundant

~~~~!!!!!~~!

Kyp was in the prime of his abilities, as he assumed a key role at the Academy as an instructor. Sometimes, he still couldn't believe he was trusted with that kind of task: "Me? A role model?" He'd wonder.

But all who knew him were quite aware he was a composite of many intriguing facets. They trusted in him and gave him a second chance.

Grateful for this, Kyp determined not to let them, or himself, down. There wre times, however, when he felt deficient.

This usually happened when there was a tragic loss during mission.

He never lost a sense of grief over this, no matter how often it happened. He made sure, though, that it didn't happen for the same reasons again, or through oversight, overconfidence, or negligence.

Nothing was perfect ... the Jedi Order even less so, Kyp thought with a rueful smirk.

But everyone he worked with was dedicated and committed to the greater good, eventually ... even if not at the beginning.

It was in the area of his family that Kyp felt he had abundant blessings.

Liz was his anchor, his haven, his soul-mate ... she kept him grounded better than anyone ever could. When he'd rediscovered his biological family, it was her support and strong encouragement that had really been pivotal to his acceptance.

Liz was playful, passionate, warm, and courageous. And their kids - seemed to have taken the best and worst of both their parents.

So the consensus was - they were quite the unpredictable, but lovable bunch.

+++++

LOL!!

[face_love] !!!!

9. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    As always, these little posts are so cute! [face_love] Kyp is a many-layered fellow, isn't he?

10. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Great insight into Kyp's life :D he really is a complex guy and Liz is the perfect for him.

@};-

11. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Nice view on Kyp's life and good use of the prompts.

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Week 13 Prompts --

toys, bugs, monsters, heroes, rats

~~~~**~~

Jaina was very nostalgic for the days her kids were only interested in the newest toys they could wangle out of their folks and/or the parents of their friends. Their pleading, wistful looks ... had she and her siblings ever looked so innocent Jaina wondered ruefully.

Now her kids were interested in careers and branching off into "adventures" of their own.

She thought also of the days when their kids hung on Jag's and her every word.

"It bugs you, doesn't it?" Liz asked.

Jaina sighed. "Yes, Liz. Sometimes, it does. The days when they'd think Jag and I were the heroes for chasing the monsters out of hiding under the bed... we'll never get those days back again."

Liz's lovely eyes were sympathetic. "There are days when I wonder where did my sensible child go, and who is this rat-faced alien in his place? Even the respect and even-temprered mood seems to have disappeared into the nether regions of Wild Space."

Jaina laughed, despite herself. "Others I've talked to assure me it's just a phase and they'll return to normal, eventually."

"But the question is," Liz rejoined. "Can we stay sane that long?"

++++

:p :rolleyes:

13. Kailene

Kailene Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 17, 2009
    Jaina laughed, despite herself. "Others I've talked to assure me it's just a phase and they'll return to normal, eventually."

"But the question is," Liz rejoined. "Can we stay sane that long?"

Ahhh, the question that every parent asks themselves. I personally lost my sanity long ago. :p

Great responses to the prompts, Jade. I'm loving them all...especially the little peaks into Kyps life; he is a very complicated man.

Excellent Job !!

14. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    Aww, those are lovely!

15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Nice little piece of insight

16. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Perfect way to combine the prompts into one coherent, and very real, scene.

Excellent work! =D=

@};-

17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Week 14 Reimagined Reboot - picked prompts:

UDC1 #5, last
    UDC2 #2, heal
    UDC3 #5, content
    UDC4 #20, eternal flame
    UDC 5 #3, time.

~~~~~~

Luke is the only one I want to be - from first to last His love and acceptance of me is amazing! When I catch him looking at me with that tender, earnest look, I melt.

I know, shocking, that I actually turn into goo?

[face_shhh]

Our foray into retrieving my past was surprisingly healing. He never judged me for my actions while serving the Emperor, but the deepest empathy shone from him to me in his eyes and across our bond.

I feel content for the first time in my life.

Sappy poems might call what we have an eternal flame. I roll my eyes at such a sentimental description, even if it's so.

Time ... all the time in the world is what I want for the two of us together.

Luke breaks me out of my reverie by tickling me. Yes, I'm ticklish! The more I laugh, the more he tickles.

Then he kisses me where I'm ticklish, and I just dissolve into helpless laughter ...

Now I'm going to tickle back...

++++

LOL!

18. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    [face_laugh]I love the fact that Mara is ticklish!

19. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    SQUEE [face_love]

I bet Luke LOVES to tickle her. : ^O

20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    tickles[face_laugh]

Nice use of those prompts to weave a delightful and funny story

21. Kailene

Kailene Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 17, 2009
    The Emperors former Hand is tickilish...who would've thought.:p

They are so cute together and you wove a beautiful little piece demonstrating their love. Great Job!

22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Week 15 Prompts:

71. Avarice
    72. Envy
    73. Gluttony
    74. Lust
    75. Pride

~~~~

I didn't have an avarice for power or even for posterity to remember me. I was merely a loyal servant, that is what I told myself anyway.

I did make it a point to excel in all I undertook.

I was the envy of all who saw me in my guise as a courtier.

The women were disdainful and the men ogled.

I was contemptuous of them all.

Gluttony - the Sith took that and ran with it. They took and evoured worlds and lives.

I never succumbed, not once, and the secret for that still eludes me to this day.

I did lust for revenge early on, although how much was due to the last command of the Emperor I still do not know.

I fed it like a hungry rancor in the basement for years.

One look in those blue eyes and the edifice started to crumble.

Now, I take pride in my resilience and the skills as a Jedi I'm learning to master.

But most of all, I find joy in the fact that I am loved by one I swore I would destroy, by one who should have by rights never trusted, much less liked me.

That is a miracle I'm still marvelling at.

+++++

Yesness! I posted LOL

23. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    That was a great take on Mara's past and present. =D=

Perfect use for the prompts!

24. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And a great insight in Mara from Emperors hand to the love of Luke.=D==D=

25. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    Missed a couple of these.

Week 14 was GREAT, I love the look at Mara's life!

This week's was awesome, too. =D=