main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary T-Shirt

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Mogook, Mar 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    At our last meeting, some of the members expressed interest in a t-shirt for the fanforce. Well, there are a few custom t-shirt companies online, but they're either pricey or don't allow black t-shirts.

So, if anyone knows of any good companies or other help, post it. I think it would be great to represent the CCFF while in line for Episode II.

2. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    I think it would be cool to have a shirt in general, not just for the lines. I'll check around. I used a few places in college and there's a place near where I work who might be able to cut us a break.

3. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    That sounds good Sapient. If we have enough people who want a shirt, we may be able to get a bulk deal. But, I think those bulk deals are usually for a lot.

4. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    Yeah, you're talking at least 50-100 shirts for things like that. It costs the company a lot of money for small orders and all the time it takes to change over their equipment and dyes.

5. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Right. But, there might be a good deal somewhere. Isbeth said she might have a connection.

6. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Yesterday, I was searching for different custom shirt places online. Most of them only offered white t-shirts. But then I visited Get In Print. You can pick any color shirt and have custom graphics and stuff. The more shirts you buy, the cheaper it is. If we get this rolling soon, the free shipping they offer would get to us in time. Also, coincedently, they are located in Laurel, MD. So, maybe we'll get a discount if we put their logo on the sleeve or something. And, if we sell shirts in line, it'll be advertising for them.

I haven't had a chance to seriously look over the price. But, for 2-5 shirts it's only $14.95 each. And then for 6-11 it's only $10 each.

7. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    I know of two places back home in Mississippi. One does airbrushing and another does graphics transfers. I'll give them a ring and find out their prices.

8. BigBroadcastah

BigBroadcastah Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2002
    Good work Mogook.

9. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    There are two places right here in Hedgesville not far from the planetarium, I will call and find out info, but I need info from you, colors, design, sizes, how many, before I can quote you a price.

10. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    That sounds great DRK_HLMT.

Isbeth, I'm not sure about the amount of shirts. But for the design, I'd like to use a custom graphic and then some text on the back.

11. BigBroadcastah

Feb 24, 2002
    can we have our names on the back, like jerseys? that would be hardcore.

Error: Only 1 message post per minute is allowed.

Dammit!

12. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    That could be an option. But remember, we also wanna sell these shirts to people who don't post in the forum. Though, I suppose that's something we can consider.

13. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    I visited a t-shirt site that lets you get custom images screenprinted on any color shirt you want. I sent them some ideas for images and that I wanted a black shirt. By tomorrow, I should have a quote from them. Hopefully, we can get a pretty good deal on the shirts. Also, if we have enough money in our "pot," we could buy a lot of the shirts to the making price down. And then we could sell them in line.

14. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Alright, I've been working hard on getting some cool designs. And now that the domain is official, we can now buy the shirts. Click here to buy a cool baseball jersey, a hat, and/or a tote bag to hold your goodies. With each purchase, a couple of dollars goes towards us. So, buy a shirt and we can get our webpage up.

15. Fipe_Naz-mero

Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2002
    Dear Mogook:
    Great idea, but in my opinion it is a little bit expensive. I decided to order the hat, which I found very intriguing. Now, I have to found a way to explain to my wife how I ended up bying a hat. [face_plain]

"I need counseling, Master."

Fipe Naz-mero, JK
    USA-NE REGION
    Charm City Council Forum
    Baltimore, MD

16. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Fipe, I'm sorry, the shirt should only be 18.99. That way, 2 bucks will still go to the fanforce. Basically, you're buying the shirt and paying the fees we were talking about. These fees are used by the group.

17. BigBroadcastah

Feb 24, 2002
    I'm gonna save my cash and order the shirt next week or so.

18. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Awesome, yeah I gotta order mine too. It'll be great to have our shirts for the line.

19. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    GREAT SHIRT!!! Do they say "Charm City Fan Force" or "Baltimore" something? I'd like to wear it out to Indy if so.

20. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    It says Maryland Fanforce with the state picture on the back. Check it out.

21. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Arrghh!! The black and white jersey are out of stock! I sense a disturbance in the force!! Oh yeah, it's me!! :mad: :_|

22. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Man, that sucks. Just give it some time, they'll get more in.

23. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    You could send them an email to see if they're getting the black sleeve shirt back in, or you could get the one with red sleeves.

24. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    I have an announcement about the shirts. Though the black sleeved ones are sold out, there are now blue sleeved ones available. Personally, I think I'm gonna go with the red sleeves to have the Maryland feel. But order one now so you can support the fanforce in time for Episode II.

25. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    Personally, I think I'm gonna go with the red sleeves to have the Maryland feel.

Or the Sith feel. [face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.