main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

T-Shirts

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by Jedi_Noghri, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Noghri

Jedi_Noghri Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 2004
    If you were to make the coolest T-Shirt possible for the SLCFF, what would it look like? What images would it have, what color would it be, and what would it say? Feel free to be sarcastic or witty or as serious as you want. It's your T-Shirt so be as creative as you want and remember that it should be something that you would be willing to wear all the time.

2. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    We should have a lounge on it. that would be cool.

3. Jedi_Noghri

Mar 17, 2004
    How about something in loving memory of our dearly departed mascot Lou, the dead hobo we found behind the bar in the Salt Lake Lounge?

4. Jedi_Noghri

Mar 17, 2004
    Ok ok, I'll let everyone know the real reason why I started this thread. We have been offered a table at Mountain-Con and I thought it might be a good idea to sell t-shirts there instead of just handing out business cards and fliers. We wouldn't make any profit off of it because we would only charge how much it cost to make the shirts. If possible, I'd like to add a little extra to the price that could go to a charity. Anyway, I emailed some people about it as Lucas arts and they want me to send them the images before the shirts are made to make sure we don't infringe upon any copyright laws but aside from that they're fine with the idea. They do prefer that FF t-shirts are sold to just the members but the lady I emailed said that she would talk to her people about the charity thing.

So, all you artists and photoshoppers out there start up those creative juices and come up with some ideas. Use images and quotes and "Salt Lake City FanForce" too if you want to. Don't worry about copyright stuff for now. We'll let the fine people at Lucas Arts decide what's acceptable and what's not. I'll submit all ideas that are posted for approval and, what the heck, I'll even pay for the shirt of the person who comes up with the design we go with.

So now that the cat's out of the bag, what does everyone think?

5. Kitty_Pounce

Kitty_Pounce Jedi Youngling

Jan 27, 2007
    I'll try and work something up. ^_^

6. Jedi_Noghri

Mar 17, 2004
    Me too. The more designs we submit, the greater the chances will be that we'll get lots of them approved and we'll have choices.

One can hope

7. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    If I was artistic in anyway shape or form I would so draw. I can talk to my brother about it perhaps.

8. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    idea:

[image=http://www.kreleia.com/images/slcff.png]

9. Jedi_Noghri

Mar 17, 2004
  10. kreleia

Dec 14, 2000
  11. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    I like it. It's simple yet affective.

12. Jedi_Noghri

Mar 17, 2004
    So no T-shirts for Mountain-Con but that doesn't mean the idea has to die. I like the Image already presented. That could go on the back. to we want a small image of something on the front as well?

13. kreleia

Dec 14, 2000
    *bump*

14. Jedi_Noghri

Mar 17, 2004
    I believe I was still awaiting a reply to my question...

15. kreleia

Dec 14, 2000
    o_O How about exercising the power of the executive decision, and making one?

16. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    I say do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.