main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Tampa Club

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by MusicJedi, Jun 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soto_Fett

Soto_Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 15, 2002
    Hey I resemble that remark. :)

2. Obi-Can

Obi-Can Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 29, 2002
    New to the board, would love to meet others who share my obsession with anything Star Wars. I just saw where there was a meeting today, oh well I'm always late for everything.

Let me know the next time you get together.

Also let me know how your meeting went.

Thanks

3. Soto_Fett

Soto_Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 15, 2002
    Meeting was great Just got home from it, I am the President of the Club and we had a blast tonight, had a "show and tell" with some very nice items the members brought in. We had 11 people show up tonight and after the meeting we watched "Lucas in love" and a few spots of one of our members who's family was on Extra and the local news, they were cool. We will be having a Meeting the 21st of July. We meet every first and third Sunday of the Month. If you would like more information you can go to www.theempireclub.net and there you can get more information about the club and all the meeting information will be posted there as soon as we get it.
    Just send me a email and I will give you more information if you want. My Email is xphantom@tampabay.rr.com

Hope to hear from you soon.
    Moff Mok Kelmon
    Aka: Ron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.