main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[TASK 7] All the cool kids are dinosaurs...

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by carmenite42, Oct 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carmenite42

carmenite42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    If I were a dinosaur, I would be a Triceratops. They were totally cool for many reasons. First off, they were vegitarians. I have guilt issues, so I would have trouble killing other dinosuars to eat. So I would have to be a vegetarian. They're also pretty damn big, too. I like the fact that they're 6-12 tons because that means I wouldn't have to diet. They're big-ass animals too, being 30 feet long would mean that I'd stretch pretty far. And being 7 feet tall would mean that I could be taller than anyone who was under 7 feet. I also like the three horns they had because I think it'd be kind of like a crown or a tiara. And crowns and tiaras are cool.
    I also wouldn't have to move, because they lived in North America. Or, at least what was North America back then. They lived in herds which means I'd never have to be alone. That's good for a social animal like me. And they charged when they were in trouble, which I think would be fun to do. They also lived in the Cretaceous period which is the same time the Tyrannosaurus Rex lived, which would make me cool by association.
    Lastly, the coolest reason I'd need to be one was because their Species (remember? King Phillip Came Over From Germany Stoned?) is horridus, and that's just a cool name.

SONG (same tune as the Oscar Meyer Weiner song)
    Oh I'm glad I'm not a Tyrannosaurus Rex
    That is not what I'd like to be!
    Because if I was a Tyrannosaurus Rex
    I'd have to go around and eat me!

The best hat for my as a Triceratops would be a tiara, as mentioned above. Because of the horns, it would have to be something with no cover. So tiaras work perfectly, because it would stay snug around the horns, but not cover them. I would look something like this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.