main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[TASK FOUR] And the Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 4' started by Suzuki_Akira, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    SHANIQUA messages THE GREAT ORIGAMI. Patrus Romanus is, eww, no more. The child must be looked after.

THE GREAT ORIGAMI fashions a baby basket for NUBIAN to place the child into. It is dark now, and NUBIAN watches ORIGAMI force a smile across his papercut face. The sky suddenly brightens, as WHITE LIGHTNING leaves a parting gift... of divine light...

2. Darth Morella

Darth Morella Force Ghost star 6

Apr 5, 2004
    OOC: Sorry I've been busy since my last scene, but Souderwan, you totally read my mind about the baby! LOL

Edit: BEST. MOVIE. EVER.

3. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
    It is, isn't it? If the JCC doesn't vote it the biggest box office hit of all time, I'll be shocked.

4. Souderwan

Souderwan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 3, 2005
    The flood of white fire coursing through his veins, Olu felt his will to fight slipping away. White Lightning?s eyes shone with love and righteous fury. He was right. It was time to go home. The world would continue to spin without them. He should just let go.

Let go?

..of your child.

For God so loved the world?

NUBIAN: NOOOOOO!!!! I will NOT let him be sacrificed to a cruel world! He is MINE! He DESERVES a FATHER!!!!!!

NUBIAN flashed into green and yellow flame. The fires, which had never harmed a thing on Earth burned into White Lightning?s skin, forcing him to let go. NUBIAN began to fall through the sky.

Far below him he saw the helpless boy, huddled in the arms of Origami. Bereft of his jet pack and all of his devices, NUBIAN realized at once that his life was over. He would crash into the ground and die, ignobly. No one would morn his loss. No one would care.

And the boy would grow up alone and unprotected from the vile hatred that the world was so full of. For the first time in his life, NUBIAN felt tears sting his eyes. The wind crashing against his face as he plummeted helplessly to the stone promenade pulled the tears from his face as quickly as they formed. It was all he could do not to wail out at the injustice of it all. Instead, he whispered into the wind.

NUBIAN: I?m sorry, my son. I was wrong. And so, I have failed you?

ETA: OOC: Thanks, Morella. I'd hoped I was right! LOL! :p

5. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
    Somebody needs to set it up for a sequel, as is the fashion these days.

6. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    OOC: Good point, El Directorio. :p

7. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
    I'm assuming your PROMENADE scene occurs a while after the dramatic events described above?

8. Darth Morella

Apr 5, 2004
    Yeah, and with Mindella still alive, I can foresee what path would the sequel take. :p

9. ApolloSmileGirl

ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Knight star 8

Jun 18, 2004
    ~NightShade decides to take a sidequest, and rob a 7-11~

10. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
    [image=http://www.usatoday.com/life/gallery/simpsons/apu.jpg]

Please do not shoot!

11. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    OOC: What do you mean? It's all one continuous scene. The Promenade is where all the action's been happening. The big fight and all that. After Mindella's defeated (on the promenade), Origami picks up the kid (on the promenade) and starts off. Nubian sees this and goes down to intercept (on the promenade) and then White Lightning interrupts and takes him to the sky (above the promenade). The promenade's the big space in front of the vatican.

12. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
    Ah, right. Sorry. Not seeing what's infront of me. :p

13. Darth Morella

Apr 5, 2004
    Some time later...

~ Mindella laughs maniacally from her cell. ~

14. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    OOC: *whew* Had me scared there. :p

15. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
    MINDELLA glares through the bars on her prison cell door. Suddenly there is a gust of air, and the distinct smell of Ponies. The door clanks open. MINDELLA's face creaks into a smile, then a laugh...

OOC: Do we have anywhere else to go then?

16. Darth Morella

Apr 5, 2004
  17. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    OOC: Well, we're still at the dramatic fall for Nubian. No reason he has to die. I was hoping White Lightning would save him and that would cause Nubian to rethink his life. Happily ever after and all that. Then we'd cut to Nightshade taking over Nubian's lair to set up for the sequel.

18. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    The audience approves.

19. Darth Morella

Apr 5, 2004
    Maybe WL just wants Nubian to die :p

20. OBIWAN-JR

OBIWAN-JR Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 25, 2002
    OOC: I think we're done. I'm not sure whether NUBIAN lived or died, saved his child or not, as we seem to have two endings, but it should keep the audience guessing and that can't be a bad thing. Very un-Hollywood.

:p

-JR :)

21. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
    NIGHTSHADE just robbed a 7-11. So I don't know whether she's still about. :p

I quite enjoyed leaving it as an unknown; NUBIAN falls, but to his doom?

But... we can wait for WHITE LIGHTNING if you want. I'm not sure we want to tie up their relatonship quite so neatly, though.

22. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    OOC: Good point, Jay. I like it. Guess we just need a bit "THE END?" post somewhere and then we're done. :)

Edit: No. I agree. I'm onboard. You're the director, though. This is where you yell: "Aaaaand Cut! That's a wrap!" and we post "the end?" sign. :p

23. Darth Morella

Apr 5, 2004
    OOC: A pity about the baby, he will grow up without his parent's love, just like Myrna/Mindella did. I predict he shall become a villain and try to avenge his mommy.

24. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
    Very well...

CUT!

[image=http://www.kemplen.co.uk/the-end/the-end.jpg]

That's a wrap people. See you all at Comic-Con!...

25. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    [image=http://blogs.smh.com.au/mashup/images/applause.gif]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.