main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN Team America this weekend?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jar Jar, Oct 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    I've been on the fence about this one for a while, but I finally decided to throw caution to the wind and check out Team America: World Police this week. Of course it will be incredibly vulgar and childish, but even as crude as the humor is I have liked pretty much everything Parker and Stone have done outside of South Park, plus it's got marionettes.. WOW!

If any of you guys are interested in tagging along, feel free. I've got Friday evening, Saturday, and Sunday open so pretty much any time this weekend will work great. Be there or don't be!

2. YodasQueen

YodasQueen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2003
    Was it any good?

3. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    I liked it for the musical bits which is why I was going to see it, but I think Mr. Hudgens didn't like it at all, so it's a 50/50 split. I'd just wait for the video release if it was me.

4. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    heh, that shouldn't take too long... the way they are doing it now days it should be out next week, LOL

Remember when we were kids and by the time a movie came out on vhs it was practically new again?

5. TheRealFennShysa

TheRealFennShysa TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 7, 2000
    Drop the "Mr."... :)

I liked parts of it... the opening was great, and there were scattered humorous bits... but as a whole, the movie was just too scattershot and unfocused... you could tell it was thrown together without a clear idea where they were going with it... IMHO, anyway...

Fenn

6. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    I said I wouldn't see it, but when it goes to the cheap dvd bin I will probably pick it up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.