main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph The 50 Greatest Cartoons:Selected by 1,000 Animation Professionals: 47. "A Corny Concerto"

Discussion in 'Community' started by Katana_Geldar, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Yeah, it is, ain't it? I find it incredibly annoying and somewhat disturbing. But I'm really looking forward to your post on it.

2. Nevermind

Nevermind Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 14, 2001
    Me, too...

3. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Unlocking this fantastic thread by request and moving it out of the archives. Katana, if you don't step up and post the next one, I will look like a fool, so get to it. :p

4. Katana_Geldar

Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master star 8

Mar 3, 2003
    I'm going to get onto this ASAP as I missed doing this thread during the move. Going to be around tomorrow night though, as I'm not back late tonight. I have to say I have watched the upcoming short and it was rather strange, rather like a psychadelic Sesame Street short.

There are much better cartoons further up the list, and more Chuck Jones worship.

5. Rogue1-and-a-half

Nov 2, 2000
    If I had taken the time when this thread start to make a prediction about when you would hit a stalled period, it would be with this next one, which is very easily my least favorite cartoon on the list. Maybe my least favorite cartoon ever.

6. Katana_Geldar

Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master star 8

Mar 3, 2003
    Well, you got that right. But I have a lot of things about my life that have changed since I made the first post.

I intended to make the post last night, but i was working late and things got in the way so I didn't get to my computer. Unfortunately, tonight is similar so I'm going to do my best to get it in before the weekend ends.

I haven't forgotten, I just want to give this short the same treatment the others got. I have noticed that some of my earlier posts have been shortened. Any way of getting them back? I don't have backups.

7. Rogue1-and-a-half

Nov 2, 2000
    The truncated posts are all still in the database, but, for reasons the tech people seem to understand, have been transferred to the boards themselves in this truncated form. Last word from Grimby is that they're working on a fix that'll restore all shortened posts to their original length across the board(s). Us longwinded people suffer many things . . . but, yes, eventually, your words should be returning. :)