main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC The ABYverse Resource Thread - Now discussing the aftermath of Legacy: War!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Sinrebirth , Jul 15, 2009.

1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    The ABYverse thread is up! I have a game from the EUC to be tied into this as planned, and Kahn and I plan to complete the ending 100 ABY together via combined posts. Anyone else want particular arcs, PM me and I'll add you to the second post (which has been reserved for games to be listed and the like).

I *might* roll 129 ABY into this, considering its 90% dead. [face_plain]

2. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    So, how far are the projects mentioned around here in development?

3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I've had some interest from a few players in the Legacy game, actually. One or two characters seem to be intriguing. How are the GMs going to work for the factions? Controlling key members? Running things?

For example, if I was to run the Imperial faction, I would seek to play Fenel and one or two Imperial Knights at best as NPCs. Not Fel, for example. Any clarification of personal styles?

4. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    As far as I know as many canon chars as possible have to be in player hands. That was Dracos idea. And a whole "Creative Team" is meant to work on it, so everybody will have free reign "how to" do it. As long as he follows the rough outline for whats going to happen. Last will be my job in this, as well as playing one of the more central characters. You can guess who . . . can you? If we take it as given he makes it through the finale. But I gotta feeling he will.

5. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Well, I have a Gar Stazi enquiring about playing him. A very faithful fan, that one, as well.

6. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    It´s really hard to wait if anybody is alive at the ned of it . . . even Mel has suddenly someone to play again. :D Darth Kraytdeddu!

7. sprintabm

sprintabm Jedi Master star 3

May 20, 2005
    So we're still alive, eh? I might need to get Ratep killed.

8. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    That we are. Did you want to jump ahead? :p

9. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    I am brewing something together for Tales. Should emerge from the darkness soon enough . . .

10. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    How are we doing with updates, missing posters in 129 ABY? :p

11. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    I am afraid I have to admit, I really lost touch with it. The whole Caedus thing made it pretty hard to play out my character the way I wanted to. Legacy and LotF are simply two very different entities for me. One I am a fan of, the other I see more as a parody of plot-repetition in the SW universe. I am really unsure how I shall continue to play Kol in a way I actually would enjoy him. Therefore I pushed the update to the side again and again . . .

12. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Well, to be honest, the Caedus stuff was a setup for other things, rather than Kol's plotline; he can proceed to Borosk shortly. [face_peace]

13. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    Well, my tendency was actually more leaving for Ziost, because he would not abandon his son. The problem is simply, that I don´t want to. I think I voiced my concerns for your portrait of flow-walking in a PM already . . . where they belong . . . but I am really unsure how to play him now. To a point where I would not object anybody taking over for me, to be truthful.

On another note . . . any 133 ABY aftermath planned for Tales? Or by any chance a place to play Melmot once more? I miss him. [face_blush]

14. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    He doesn't need to go to Ziost straight away, though. He can go after Borosk, after.

15. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    Sirak is on an extended working trip. I think she isn´t back for another week. Just to let you know . . . she took an official leave from Sots for two weeks, about five days ago . . .

16. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Dealing with heavy DRL and the loop that I didn't see coming that you threw at me. Having a little difficulty balancing the different reactions that Driggs would have to what is happening.

If Sirak is gone for a bit I'll take a bit longer to reply in Coruscant then LordT.

17. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I assumed he'd have a part freak out part, well, nerd-fit, to be honest. Bless Driggs. ;)

18. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Hm . . . I must confess I feel a bit like disturbing a game, if I post in tales of the ABYverse. Maybe you should rename it into 145 ABY again and have a new Tales thread, right?

19. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Um, I'll have to check with the RPF Mods, as technically I'll have three games open if so. And it'd involve a lot of editing, I must say. :p Unless you want to replicate the first two opening posts for your ABYverse diddy?

20. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    How open is the thread for people starting their own projects?

-b

21. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Depends on what you mean with your "own project" I guess. The Mod-handed-mission is to discuss ABYverse stuff around here. So, that´s what it is for and if you wanna do one of those, this is the place to discuss. Otherwise, I think it is the wrong place.

Hope that helps.

22. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    Hey, Sinre, remember this? I was wondering what you thought about it being played in the Tales of the ABYverse thread.

23. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    That's more or less what I've been discussing with you guys, to be honest. :cool:

24. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    Excellent... :D

25. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    So, what happened to the projects? Wasn´t there a 138 ABY and a 186 ABY in the works somewhere?