main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~The Acolytes of Darkness/New Jedi Trials Offsite~

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by darth_nemisis, Apr 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Name: Acolytes of Darkness - New Jedi Trials Offsite
    URL: http://s1.zetaboards.com/Acolytes_of_Darkness/index/
    Description: Welcome to my most recent attempt at creating a message board. Many of you may remember my previous attempt with The Sith Trials, a message board based off of a group that use to reside here. That group has been disbanded and has been replaced with the Acolytes of Darkness (AoD) [face_devil]. This message board was also developed in response to a group here on the Jedi Council forums of the same name (AoD), located within the Star Wars Community.

As of right now, the board runs off of the new Zetaboards system released in Dec. 2007, an upgraded version of Invisionfree. I personally made the default theme, and am in the process of making another theme. The others were borrowed from the ZB Support site.

Contrary to what you may believe, you do not have to be a member of the Acolytes of Darkness group here on the JC to join the offsite. Many, if not all, of the members on the offsite have come from here, it simply offers an escape from the hectic place that the JC can be at times. Though, be warned, it is full of Sith Acolytes. [face_devil]

So, feel free to take a look around, critique the site, join the site, post around and have some Sithly fun. (I encourage you to criticize my message board, but do be nice. :))

Again, the links are as follows:
    The Acolytes of Darkness Offsite

The Acolytes of Darkness Official Thread

~Nemisis

2. Evil_X_13

Evil_X_13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 8, 2008
    Nice website/forum

=D=

3. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    Thanks Evil. :)

A bit of a site update: I have created a Homepage for my website. It doesn't have much right now, and it may not stay because it is a bit redundant with what I already have on my boards, but I thought I'd post it here if anyone wanted to review it.

Also, I added a new theme that I created entitled "Jedi Trials".

Another thing, we recently surpassed 1,000 posts, making us the largest Star Wars board on the Zetaboard system! :D Not only that, but we are the largest movieboard on the system as well. I hope to keep that up as more and more people switch to ZB. So, help me out if you can!

4. Evil_X_13

Evil_X_13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 8, 2008
    Big congratz=D=

5. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    Just a quick update.

We've almost hit 2,000 posts! That's a big accomplishment for me, because it's still a small site, with only a few dedicated members (Evil being one of them :D). Also, it still remains the largest Star Wars message board on the zetaboard servers. :)

I thought I'd also point out that there may be an influx of members coming. The New Jedi Trials is also being hosted at my site, and it has recently just been re-launched within the Star Wars Community. So, if you're interested in joining the New Jedi Trials, sign in at my site! Us Sith won't be too harsh...[face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.