main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Acolytes of Darkness v.2 - Welcome the new Dark Lady of the Sith!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by darth_nemisis, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    Can't afford the subscription :(

2. Sistros

Sistros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 24, 2010
    *hologram appears before the sithly looking bunch*

if anyone is a member of the New Galactic Empire

*looks over at Sinre and Tee* I suggest you report in, now that the war is over

and it seems there is a new sith leader, *smiles*

the galaxy is once again in an eclipse it seems

*hologram fades*

3. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    That's another thing i can't do.:(

4. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jedi_Kenobi32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    Lady Mystique, I am finally able post the results of the Warrior Task on Sith Ships that I was assigned. Here it is:

Cryptic Warning

The Cryptic Warning first appeared in Conviction. It had been stolen by the Lost Tribe of the Sith so they could use it for their armada. It was also one of the last of the two EE-104 "Fisheyes." Sith Saber Querdan Dei commanded the ship and it was used during the Jedi Queen project. The ship also had a hull that was designed to mimic the surrounding environment. Like most Fisheyes that were created in the Corporate Sector Cryptic Warning had no windows. It had no windows in order to stop light from being picked up by enemy sensors. The ship's design also had a hull that was used to mimic the surrounding environment. Its general oval shape was also beneficial when it came to stealth and to be able to keep a low profile. Finally it had a special stealth coating that caused scans to bounce back to the ship sending them.

Darth Revan's flagship

[image=http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100611185717/starwars/images/thumb/4/46/Darth_Revan%27s_flagship.jpg/582px-Darth_Revan%27s_flagship.jpg]

Darth Revan's flagship was owned by Darth Revan. Darth Revan commanded the Sith Empire's military forces from this vessel during the Jedi Civil War in the year of 3,957 BBY. Later Bastilla Shan and her Jedi companions confronted Revan on the ship's bride, prior to the betrayal of Darth Malak. However, Darth Malak's betrayal did not go to plan and Bastilla survived and was able to use to the Force in order to save the last spark of life that was still inside of the dying Revan. His mind was nearly destroyed by the injuries he had suffered from the bombardment and therefore he was captured by the Jedi. Revan was risked to the safety of the Dantooine Jedi Enclave and the flagship was destroyed soon after.

Mystic

The Mystic was a long-rage fighter and the personal Infiltrator series that was owned by Darth Bane. The Sith Lord acquired the fighter through one of his various contacts. The ship was a starfighter that was medium-sized starfighter. The ship had light weapons and minimal plating so it could focus on speed and maneuverability. The Mystic could also hold up to six passengers and it had a Class Four Hyperdrive.

Naga Sadow's Mothership
    [image=http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110213041153/starwars/images/e/e4/Timeline12_TGHW.jpg]

Naga Sadow's Mothership was a Sith Meditation Sphere. It was commanded by the Dark Lord of the Sith during the Great Hyperspace War. The sphere was destroyed by the Koros fleet in the Battle of Primus Goluud during the year of 5,000 BBY.

Annihilator-class starfighter
    [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/0/02/Annihilator_starfighter.jpg]

This was a type of starfighter that had been manufactured by the One Sith. These ships were triangular in shape, and according to Krayt these ships were faster and more maneuverable than any other fighter during that time. The pilot and ship would become one through the use of the dark side. Plus, the fighters carried enough firepower to breach a Star Destroyer. The ships were housed in a secret location in the Valley of the Dark Lords on Korriban, alongside with a number of Sith troopers. They were part of Darth Krayt's new offensive after he was resurrected. Months after Darth Krayt had retaken the Coruscant throne from the usurper Darth Wyyrlok, a large number of Annihilators were deployed with Krayt's dragon ships. This occurred during the Sith Imperial assault against the Jedi Hidden Temple of Taivas. This tore through both Imperial and enemy forces, including the Starrunner. These ships also fought over Coruscant and turned the tide in the Sith's favor until Krayt died in which they committed suicide runs.

Buzzards
    [image=http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20061118113035/starwars/images/c/c3/Buzzard_fighter.jpg]

These were starfighters that were used by the New Sith Empire during the last stages of the New Sith Wars. These s

5. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Well done Darth Valiant give yourself 5 dsp's.

6. Darth Aiser

Darth Aiser Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2006
    Darth Cad. Your next task is to research the lightsaber forms and choose the 1 that most suits you and as to why that is the one that you have chosen, thank you for your patience.

7. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    Gahhhh they got away!
    Before me and Thomas could put into motion our brilliant plan we came up with only hours before they posted!

8. Darth Aiser

May 26, 2006
    YA I know. I went to implement it and BLAST IT! they were gone. :eek:

9. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    That's too bad we were about to have some fun.

10. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    Anyone got any thoughts on which foe we should persue in the RPG?

I think we should go after the pirates.
    Jedi are all very fine and good, but we can hunt them after Sposia. The pirates are the immediate threat and could blow our cover on Sposia. We don't know the Dominion'sstrength or resources, and I'd rather not give them the chance to use either, because it certainly won't be an easy fight.

11. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Mystique post is up for DoD. Lilith I'll wait till we decide what were gonna do. Well were suppose to take over Sposia anyway. I forgot why. Were we suppose give it to someone.:p

12. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    I thought we were supposed to eat it.
    Wait, that doesn't make sense... [face_thinking]

13. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Sposia is where the Dominion of Darkness is; you know, that Sith faction we're fighting against for rule of the galaxy? :p

Of course, TEE knows how the Dominion is really doing... ;)

Well, I'm glad, at very least, you enjoyed the little NJT-AoD mini-confrontation.

14. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    I SHALL FEAST ON THEIR FLESH

15. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    I know that but i was referring to the AoD Mission.

16. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    That sounds good to me. I was waiting on your post before I did Lilith.

17. Darth_Cadaverous

Darth_Cadaverous Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 25, 2008
    Sorry for not being on lately, but RL Jedi are causing troubles, but they are slowly being taken care of.

Honestly, Thomas that is a good question on what form, but I will try to pick ONLY 1, but U may get 2 or 3.

On the RPing, dont go after the pirates for they are your greatest intel about what is going on in places that you are not. Money is only a tool to a Sith. Use it to your advantage.

18. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    I hadn't considered that. No idea why.
    Maybe we can strike up a deal with these pirates... or capture them and pull information from their minds. Thats fun too.
    Or... 'borrow' a couple of their vessels and sneak into the system?

19. Darth_Cadaverous

Sep 25, 2008
    (Darth Cadaverous persona)

Our Great Grandfather Darth Bane, taught us that EVERYTHING is a tool to a sith. Money, intel, people other sith and anyone that we come in contact with through our travels. NOTHING must stand in our way to our own goals, but do not kill just for the fun of it, save those who can be used to further reaching that goal.

Things that u can use in the game:

Pirates
    Local authorities
    Jedi that maybe still there, (If done right)
    Some beast of burden
    Government Officials

Is but the tip of what can be bought off or used to one's advantage

Let me know when, where and how I can get in, I am finding that I am rusty on my role playing skills :(

I hope to get my next task in today, Master ?. What is your sith name, Thomas.

20. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    I haven't read any Darth Bane books apart from Jedi vs. Sith :_|

Thanks for the advice. I'm not a particuarly good roleplayer yet [face_blush]
    But I asspire to improve!

21. Darth Aiser

May 26, 2006
    It is in my siggy, Darth Asier.

22. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    I posted in the rpg before Cad mentioned in his post to use the pirates as tools. Helinith or Mal can mentioned using the pirates or just ignore my post.

23. Darth_Cadaverous

Sep 25, 2008

You have come a long way young lady, since the last time I seen you play. And I seen by your sig. that you are married now, or is it that I didn't know at the time. Maybe the latter. They are great info on him, though I wish it had more on after him and Zahanna's battle/duel. Yes, I am still a read ahlolic that has been trying to dig deeper into the Sith back ground.

:oops: Ok, maybe I was up much longer than I thought, Darth Asier lol

I visited my wife in the hospital today so I am running behind, that I promised to have done tonight. I will try to get it done tonight and post it tomorrow if possible.

24. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Hope your wife is ok.

I have read the first two Bane books they were great especially the first one. I want to read the third one but the library doesn't have it yet.:(

Are you gonna enter the RPG Cad? Sinre approved your CS as long as you change Korriban with New Korriban.

25. Darth Aiser

May 26, 2006
    I hope your wife is ok. You dont have to worry about time sensitive materials, I have time issues myself and so I am extremely lient.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.