main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN the anybody that wants to write something but doesn't know what thread to go to thread.

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by chris_sidious, Jan 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANIandAMIDALA4EVER

ANIandAMIDALA4EVER Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 15, 2001
    Cool! Thanks Zuck! :)

2. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Hey Zuckuss, has Zuckuss seen the new icon of Zuckuss' self that's available?

[image=http://www1.theforce.net/icons/publicicons/zuckuss.gif]

3. Xizor@TheView

Xizor@TheView TFN Collecting, Former IK President star 3 VIP

Aug 9, 1999
    Xizor really enjoys the fact that many are starting to sound like him.

Of course you know this is all part of Xizor's master plan to doominate the world.

Xizor also like the fact that there are media contacts among us who once controlled will help Xizor take over the airwaves

"Begin the day with a friendly voice, a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive as the magic music makes your moring mood....."

4. Xizor@TheView

Aug 9, 1999
    Xizor really enjoys the fact that many are starting to sound like him.

Of course you know this is all part of Xizor's master plan to doominate the world.

Xizor also like the fact that there are media contacts among us who once controlled will help Xizor take over the airwaves

"Begin the day with a friendly voice, a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive as the magic music makes your morning mood....."

5. zuckuss1138

zuckuss1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 26, 2001
    wow! zuckuss is a superstar now!

6. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Shara's had a really really really bad couple of days.

Also, anyone know where Tailgators is?

7. Naboo Queen

Naboo Queen Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 1999
    I bought two new gerbils, a black one named Gollum and a white one named Precious. Precous is pregnant so there will be some little gerbils running around soon.

8. Anna_kin

Anna_kin Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 6, 2001
    Hey, the gerbils thing is way cool, but be warned: dont let the male babies stay in the cage wiht the mother for very long. Once they are weaned, take them away, or the mother will breed with them and have even MORE babies. That happened with my brother's hamster once- it wasn't fun.

9. zuckuss1138

Oct 26, 2001
    are you going to name one of the babies smeagol?

btw ani-the new star wars card game will be called...

star wars tcg

original eh?

10. Naboo Queen

Aug 10, 1999
    Thanks for the tips. I'm planning on giving the babies away once they arrive. If anyone wants some, they're more than welcome--gerbils make nice, inexpensive pets.

11. TK-616

TK-616 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2000
    Sell them to people that have snakes for pets...

Xizor, if I knew that you were planning world domination, I could give you my step by step how to guide, "TAKEING OVER THE WORLD AND WHAT TO DO WITH IT." So far, I have gone all the way to "state level" domination, but have found that having control over Snow removal on certain streets and Road Construction deadlines, is really not what it is cracked up to be. I think that I will publish my findings in the future and focus my remaining power and/or thoughts to controling the weather and when important events happen. I have not decided if it will rain or snow tomorrow just yet, but I have decided that Cast-Away be played on HBO for the rest of the month.

Sleep well.

TK-616

12. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    Inexpensive until you have to take them to the vet for an ear infection or whatever it was your last one had. [face_mischief] ;)

13. Naboo Queen

Aug 10, 1999
    I didn't have to take him to the vet. Once I knew it was an infection (thanks to the Queen), I bought some gerbil anti-biotics that cost $2.

14. zuckuss1138

Oct 26, 2001
    how about telling zukuss' mom that zuckuss has to have one, and that its an emergecy, and that if zuckuss dosent get one the rest will die of broken hearts. otherwise zuckuss dosent think zuckuss' mom would let zuckuss have another pet:(

15. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    ANOTHER pet ???? I'm almost afraid to ask, but how many (& what kind) do you have???

16. Jedi_Gepper

Jedi_Gepper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2001
    I had a gerbil once, the most well-travelled gerbil the state of Indiana has ever seen, actually. He went from Bloomington to Lakeville to Indy to Lakeville to Indy, etc. Anyway, sadly, that era is over. I have a mouse now...who will NOT be fed to any snake, thank you very much, TK. Good luck with the gerbils, Naboo Queen. I am a firm believer in naming pets after literary characters, thus my cat Cosette and mouse Yossarian (Yo-Yo, for short).
    Speaking of which, I would think that Zukkus would name a pet Gimli, or however that is spelled. Hmmm.

17. whojedi

whojedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    Saw this in another thread and found it rather amusing...

[image=http://www.hansen.net.nz/images/ewokdance.gif]

18. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    My two dogs are named Lucas and George. ;)

Lucas' officially registered AKC name is "Chewie King Of Wookies". I'm seriously considering having Peter Mayhew autograph it during C2.

19. QUEEN-KARENDALA

QUEEN-KARENDALA Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    My bro and I had two gerbils growing up and named them Luke and Leia.... obviously before ESB came out...

And you'd be surpised at how much people love their little fuzzy pets... I surgically removed a tumor from a hamster once... he did fine by they way ;)

20. zuckuss1138

Oct 26, 2001
    zuckuss only has a dog and rabbit now, but zuckuss used to have 3 birds like 50 million tree crabs, 2 other dogs (one died one had to go to a bigger yard)one other rabbit... zuckuss brother had a mouse but it died to:(
    yes your right, gimli would be a great name for a pet.

21. yodafett999

yodafett999 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2000
    I really need a pet. We had two dogs growing up but both of them died during that course of time and we never got another one.

When my brother and I moved out we had a cat that came with the house we were renting but he was old and drooled constantly. You know, like some of our older members do when the meetings run long :)

I want a pug and I want to name it, naturally, Yoda. Unoriginal until the day I die. Unless I'm making a movie ;)

22. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Right now I'm editting a directory for one of our clients. I came across two entries that I just thought were funny, and they are right next to each other in the directory:

Empire Contractors
    Force Construction Co., Inc.

but I'm strange like that :) And going along with animals....I had mostly dogs growing up. Had a beagle-lab mix (don't ask me how that happened cause I sure don't know) and a couple of labs. I had a cat named Ralph too. After the oldest dog (the beagle-lab, who was 14 and we'd had her since I was 2) died, we went smaller and then moved to Indy. My parents have a Schnauzer-Cocker Spaniel mix named Kirby (named after the vaccuum cleaner) and Maguire the Welsh Corgi. My parents ended up getting two cats for their office which became mine and Zach's pets..Opie (the little girl eating cat) and Kiki.
    I guess I can say I had gerbils or whatever they were because one of my college roomates had some and didn't ask me if it was ok...but I had issues with her anyways.

23. djtom

djtom Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 18, 2001
    Well as many of you know by now...Julie and Steve from WZPL had resigned from the morning show...this is not a prank, this is real. In 6 months, they will return on WENS.

I'm happy for them, obviously money was a factor in the decision, its just business.

They are still my friends, and I wish them the best.

As for me....I'm still there pluggin away at traffic.

As for the future who knows.

Stay tuned.

24. TK-616

TK-616 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2000
    If you need a lackie or something let me know. I hate Compaq...

25. Xizor@TheView

Aug 9, 1999
    You know ther are a bunch of us starting to sound like "Twisted Mego Theater" from Toy Fare. If you have never seen it, oh you are missing som e of the best comedy in the world.

By the Way TK, how can you be having trouble with snow removal? There hasn't been any snow to remove.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.