main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~The BB Round Robin Story~

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Strikes Back' started by Katya Jade, Jun 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    Yes, that's right! I think we had a lot of fun coming up with our last round robin so, let's try it again. :D

It was a dark and stormy night. John walked along the highway, trying to see through the thick rain. With no lights along the deserted road and him being soaked to the bone, it was a miracle that he hadn't slipped down the gravel into the deep ravine by now.

He cursed himself for getting himself into this predicament. Although how it happened...he wasn't too sure...

2. wstraka5

wstraka5 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2002
    John was on the way to see his girlfriend of 2 weeks, Kate.

Man, she is going to kill me , John thought, I was already late for our date tonight.

Suddenly, a set of lights appeared down the road...

3. B'omarr

B'omarr Jedi Master star 6

Apr 7, 2000
    An old rattling and pinging Volkswagon drove slowly through the rain, it's window wipers making a squelchy noise. The car slowly rattled up beside John and a man's voice called from the window, "Hey, do you need a ride somewhere? We've got room for one more."

John leaned into the car to thank the driver, and was disconcerted to see a man in full clown make up. The clown smiled and squeezed a horn, making a "honka-honka" noise. "Well, I suppose it's better than walking down this road in the rain," John thought to himself, "and there's no telling when another car might come down the road."

John cautiously opened the creaking car door and sat in the musky interior of the old car. Prince's 'When Doves Cry' was playing statically over the radio.

"Hey, my name is Bonzo," said the clown, "but without my makeup, people call me William."

The Volkswagon lurched into a drive, and the car began bushwacking it's way through the rain pouring down on the road.

4. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    Kate sat in the restaurant tapping her fingers on the table. She had ordered 2 sodas and moved onto a beer just as John climbed into the passenger seat of Bonzo's VW.

She was as angry as a Democrat at an NRA convention. Just as she was reaching for the check, her cell phone rang.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.