main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

***The Blue Yoda Society Thread***

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by chewycharmy, May 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheYodaPagoda

TheYodaPagoda Force Ghost star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    Much beer and bacon-wrapped BBQ hamburgers have I consumed this evening.
    Must rest, wondering where I will see these words again.

2. Tasses

Tasses Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2002
    Blue Yoda Hater's Haiku

Blue Yoda Haters
    jealous they are of the fun
    Dark shroud clouds their minds

AHBY!!!

3. Darth Envy

Darth Envy Jedi Youngling star 1

May 14, 2000

lol... Sorry YotS... I was over in the Ep III forum for a bit... here you go, I will honour this thread with one post in its dying days in the AotC forum... ;)

4. Hector

Hector Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 24, 2001
    [...wakes up...]

...mghhh...[yawn!]...

...[reads latest posts...]....

!!!?!?!

5. Tasses

Tasses Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2002
    Blue Yoda Hater's Haiku

Blue Yoda Haters
    jealous they are of the fun
    Dark shroud clouds their minds

AHBY

6. Razorback

Razorback Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 2, 2001
    The Orange Side clouds everything... infiltrated by a member of the Orange Yoda Society you have... death and re-location I sense in you. ;)

RB

7. Hector

Mar 24, 2001
    Oh yeah? Well, it's never too late to...

[image=http://www.villafactory.com/images/Monkey_waving.gif]

8. Hector

Mar 24, 2001
    YotS, no, he should not be cast out. There are forces at work beyond our control. That said, we are of like mind, and need to concentrate on the words of the Prophet during these tubulent times...

ive seen the movie, and the green life saber is really yodas from the begining, it all makes sense green and green. In the third installment yodas life saber is now blue? That raises the question could yoda turn blue? THen if we think ahead to the empire strikes back, he is green again with a stick.
    what do you guys think
    please reply

You guys are morons, Its a light saber, i was being sarcastic, if you saw the hidden meaning in my reply you might have picked up on what i said. Think about it LIGHT! ring a bell, its the opposite of dark. ThE DARK SIDE. yoda will turn blue i assure you, my question is, how did he turn green again??
    Charmy

you guys have to think rationally here. JUst think about it for a second. The mystety is, how did yoda end up green again with a stick in the swamp. We all know he fights in the end of 2, where does the blue come in?? End of 2 or in the begining of 3. Mutants have been know to change color, maybe he changed to disguise himself, from an unknown force, no pun intended.

chewycharmy

Its amazing that you guys do not take me seriously, im really getting pissed. Chedder you have made some great comments, and i thank you for sticking by my opinion.
    The stick is just a stick yoda landed on when he fell into the swamp. It broke the little guys' fall. That stick saved yodas life, thats why he keeps it by his side. It is his life saver- no pun intended. Who ever fought yoda was inraged since the saber blended in with yoda. The enemy in turn turned yoda into a different color for a fair fight.!!

This is a serious post, please dont knock my input.
    Charmy

more info..... Yodas secret will be unlocked
    i know this. Yoda was revealed in the swamp, in the Empire strikes back. I heard he was sent there after the fight. After he found his stick, he began living there with little food, and little to drink. People wonder how he survived in the swamp. Its simple. Yoda has a little body, he doesnt need to eat alot of food to stay alive, an occasional berry and a leaf might be all the little guy needs. Furthermore the force helps him stay alive as well. As we all know yoda cant love, he has no heart. Hes a mutant, HE tended to skywalker because he was the only one that fell into the swamp. He was lonley and needed somehting to do. Yoda meeting skywalker was all a conisadence.

Trust me it was. It makes perfect sense.
    I am done explaing for a while. My duty toward the explanation of yoda is done.

Guys say all you want, the truth is out there, it will be revealed in a couple days.

charmy

9. Hector

Mar 24, 2001
    YotS, you're going to give yourself a heart attack. The essence of Blue Yoda is to be as the wet noodle mixed with a common houseplant.

10. Hector

Mar 24, 2001
    [image=http://www.villafactory.com/geography/images/japan_poo.jpg]

11. Razorback

Razorback Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 2, 2001
    YotS... Fear leads to the Orange Side. I sense much fear in you.

RB

12. Darthfinley

Darthfinley Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2001
    I search for a stick for a few days and come back to this?!!

Disheartened, I am.

13. DARTH_ARAKIS

DARTH_ARAKIS Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2002
    The party isn't over until Jabba's wife sings.

I bring Pabst for everyone and some paint chips for YOTS.

Miscellaneous
    To go perhaps it is right
    Spirit yet remains

AHBY

14. Darth_Lammerous

Darth_Lammerous Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2002
    Moving to Star Wars Misc., the BYS is?
    Highly disheartening is this revelation.
    I must Ponder its meaning over a nice cold Pabst.

To move the society of Yoda Blue
    Should make no sense to me or you
    Sad am I for this twist of fate
    That The BYS may finally abate
    But now that the end times seem so near
    I will drown my sorrows with a cold Pabst beer

AHBY!!!

15. Blue_Yoda_Forever

Blue_Yoda_Forever Jedi Youngling star 3

May 23, 2002
    Hey, Guys, sorry about being gone yesterday, Anyway, I would love to be on the council of protection

16. Darth_Lammerous

Darth_Lammerous Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2002
    But wait, there is yet hope for the MODS election
    We are now forming the Council of Protection!
    Lammerous says to count him in
    So that our plea to the MODS we may yet win
    We must summon the spirit of Yoda, Charmy too
    So they may guide us in protecting the blue

17. Darth Downunder

Darth Downunder Chosen One star 6

Aug 5, 2001
    let it die guys. Strong you were with the Force...but not that strong.

18. Blue_Yoda_Forever

May 23, 2002
    What has happened, for one day Left you I have without the power of the blueberries anitoxidants, and those cancerous enemies have moved us! A shame this is, but Here, move things to know about that magical BLUE fruit: Five Quotes I will show you from Official sources

"Blueberries could be the perfect food."

"That means a serving of blueberries has more of the antioxidant power you need to fight aging, cancer and heart disease."

"It?s the latest word in healthy eating. And people can?t stop talking about blue ? as in Wild Blueberries, Nature?s #1 Antioxidant Fruit. "

"Anti-aging: Studies show that a diet of blueberries may improve motor skills and reverse short-term memory loss.2

Urinary Tract Health: Like cranberries, blueberries may help prevent urinary tract infections.3

Cancer prevention: Research reveals that Wild Blueberry compounds may inhibit cancer.4

Vision Health: Blueberries have been shown to improve night vision and prevent tired eyes. "

"Clearly GREEN as the healthy food color is TURNING to BLUE"

Is there a greater meaning in this last quote?

19. Hector

Mar 24, 2001
    Don't be too proud of this spork-council you've constructed. The ability to militarize absurdity is insignificant next to the Power of Blue.

20. Blue_Yoda_Forever

May 23, 2002
    As I said earlier I would love to join the council, a list of protection council members publish we should, so pm each other we can

21. Darth Downunder

Aug 5, 2001
    hey guys, the Anti-BYS is throwing a party...you're all invited!

22. Blue_Yoda_Forever

May 23, 2002
    I am sad and confused, we blue people believe in teh goddness of people, not macavelians are we, but then one that we trust, that pretends to like us, LIES to use and has us moves, As a member of the Protection council I will try to undo what Giffz has done

23. Darth_Envy

Darth_Envy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 20, 2002
    Awakened I have from drunken stupor. Head hurts and this is what I must deal with. Very well. If shut us down they do and move we must, then to miscellaneous we will go. Whiney little girls are those that hate us. Pathetic is their complaining. When shut down this thread is a new BLS Version 2.0 thread I will start in Miscellaneous. Even then though I'm sure that the complainers will complain and be as if little girls they are.

AHBY!

24. Darth_Envy

Darth_Envy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 20, 2002
    No protection council will there be. Passive and stupid are we. ONly piss the mods off you will. A Stupid idea(in a bad way) this is.

YOTS i know you don't want things to change.

You can't stop the change. OUr future lays on a different path than the AOTC forum. Much like Master Yoda traveled to Dagobah and became blue, so to will we take a journey. But for us it will be to the miscellaneous forum. Post here a link to the new thread I will when the time comes.

25. Darth Downunder

Aug 5, 2001
    DD addresses his Anti-BYS minions:

"yes my friends, everything is proceeding as I have forseen. They are now at each others throats"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.