main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Chosen One - MAJOR AU!! - A/P and O/S - future L/M and L/H

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady_Misty, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Book-Geek

Book-Geek Jedi Knight star 3

May 28, 2011
    Why do I get the feeling a certain scruffy-looking nerfherder is going to come into play soon?

I hope everyone stays safe. Though, knowing this brood, nothing is sure.[face_worried]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Daren Organa sighed as he paced the small cell he was in. Things could have been much worse than they had been. He just wished that the attempt to contact General Kenobi had gone smoothly.

He hoped that Q3 made it to the famed Jedi General unharmed.

Daren had no delusions of what Darth Atrocios would do to him. The Sith Lord wasn’t known for his mercy.

He knew to expect to be tortured until he either talked or died.

Daren paused long enough to send a silent prayer to whatever Entity that might exist somewhere in the vast Galaxy that he would never betray the Alliance. Their victory over the Empire depended on it.

Wow, what an exciting update!:cool:

I also like the name Darth Atrocious.

Lady_Misty likes this.
  3. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    @Jade_eyes
    @Hazel and Luke are going to talk in the next chapter and if not then they are going to meet face to face.
    @Book-Geek Yes, Han is going to come into play soon. Hopefully in the next chapter.
    @AzureAngel2 I thought that Darth Atrocious was a good name too. I thought that the known names of the Sith in Canon 'Sidious, Bane, Tyranus, Vader and Maul. Maul is self explanatory he rips his opponents apart. Tyranus is a tyrant. Sidious is insidious in his nature. Bane was a source of harm on the galaxy since he changed the ways of hte Sith that kept them hidden for so long. And Vader you can do invader or evader. He overruns his enemies but he also tries to hide from his destiny. Either ways i decided that I needed a good Sith name based the name off of hte word 'Atrocity'.

And now that I have had my little talk on to the next chapter!

If some things feel off let me know so I can be aware of it in the future.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anakin followed Owen across the short distance to the Jawa Sandcrawler.

Anakin had a good feeling about this day. It helped that the Dark Presence was gone from the system.

While Owen talked to the Jawas Anakin examined the two astromechs that were available: a red R5 and a green R4-P.

Anakin smiled as he knelt in front of the droid and wiped some of the sand off of it. He then went on to examine it for any major problems before moving onto the R5.

“Well?” Owen asked him.

“Let’s go with the R4-P.” Anakin said. “It’s in better condition and will be easier in the long run to keep.”

Owen nodded as he paid for the droid and with that the pair headed for the garage.

As they were headed for the house Anakin grabbed his oldest son by the arm.

“Where do you think you are going?” he asked.

“I’m going to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters.” Luke explained.

“No you are not.” Anakin said as he steered his son into the garage. “You are going to clean up the new droid.”

Anakin could feel Luke’s shock in the Force.

“Leia should be in there giving 3PO an oil bath about now and Aryaih will be returning any minute with your grandparents. So you will have plenty of conversation until suppertime.”

Anakin felt bad for Luke but until he knew for sure that the Imperial Forces were gone from Tatooine than his children and other members of his family were staying close to the farm.

xxxxxx

Leia smiled as she listened to her twin talk to the R4-P unit about life on the farm and that it would be much happier here than with the Jawas. He would get cleaned on a regular basis and repaired when he experienced problems by one of the best mechanics this side of the planet.

A short time later the sound of a speeder approaching reached her ears. A few moments later the sound of the speeder came to a halt.

Leia looked up and smiled as her grandparents and Aryaih came into the garage.

Cliegg and Mira were old but they were the best grandparents that a being could have.

“New droid?” Mira asked.

“Yup,” Luke answered. “He will be put to work tomorrow.”

Leia saw her grandpa smile.

‘It is nice to know that when I am gone the farm will be in good hands.” He told the assembled teenagers.

Leia felt some guilt that she didn’t want to take over the farm when it was time. She truly wished to be out there in the galaxy making a difference in the lives of other beings.

She returned her attention to the oil bath while Aryaih brought the speeder into the garage so she could get started on scouring off the worst of the sand on it.

The oil bath beeped and Leia hit the controls to lift 3PO out of the bath and reactivated the droid.

“Oh Mistress Leia, I feel better already!” The Protocol Droid declared.

Leia smiled, she liked the emotional droid.

“You are welcome 3PO.” She said. “I am sure that my mother and aunt would enjoy some help in the kitchen.”

“I will head in right away.” The droid informed her before almost shuffling towards the steps to the court yard.

“You have something jammed in here really good.” Luke commented to the new astromech. ”I can’t understand why people do things like this to their droids. You would think that they would be more respectful-“

Leia then heard Luke yelp and the sound of something activating.

She turned and straightened at the sight of about a fourth sized hologram of a young man.

“Help me General Kenobi, you are our only hope.” The young man said.

The message kept repeating.

“What’s this?” Luke asked, confused.

Old data, no longer is relevant. R4-P45 informed them.

Leia watched the recording for a bit before she sent the oil in the bath through the filters to get it clean so they could reuse it.

“Who’s General Kenobi?” Aryaih asked as she headed over.

“I am guessing some sort of military commander.” Leia answered.

He owns me. R4-P 45informed them. He also lives around here.

Leia searched her memory but she couldn’t remember anyone with the surname of Kenobi that lived on Tatooine. And she was pretty sure that if a General of any type was on Tatooine that she would have heard about it.

If you want to see the whole message you will need to remove the restraining bolt. It’s interfering with some of my systems. R4-P45 informed them

Leia watched as her twin reached for a tool.

“Well, it will be hard for you to run away on us.” Leia commented as Luke got ready to remove the bolt.

When Luke removed the bolt the hologram vanished.

“Dinner!” a voice called from the house before anyone them could react.

“Stay here.” Luke told the droid as they headed for the refresher to clean their hands of grease and sand for the evening meal.

Something told Leia that things were going to happen; things that she might not like.

xxxxxx

Padme looked up as her two oldest children entered the dining area with Aryaih not too far behind.

“What are the possibilities that the new R4-P was stolen?” Luke asked as he pulled out his chair.

“If it was it wasn’t stolen in the area since the other farmers would have told their neighbors about their missing droid and then others would be asked if they had seen it. Before you know it the whole community knows that a droid is missing.” Anakin answered.

“Why do you think it was stolen?” Owen asked.

“I just found a recording and the droid said that he belonged to a general.” Luke stated.

Padme felt fear grip her.

Had the Empire planted droids among the Jawas in an attempt to find her and Anakin?

A glance at Anakin and she could tell that he was just as worried as she was.’

“Tomorrow I want the three of you to go to Anchorhead. Leia check around and see if the droid is listed as missing. If not then it needs to get a memory wipe. Luke I want you to check the bounty boards; report if you see anything unusual. Aryaih I need you to pick up some meat for the rest of the week.” Owen said.

“Anything else?” Aryaih asked.

Beru smiled as well as Owen and Anakin. Padme had to force her smile.

“Yes, the three of you need to go to Tosche Station and send these to the Theed University on Naboo.” Beru said as she handed the three data cards.

Padme smiled as she saw understanding bloom on Aryaih, Luke and Leia’s faces. Leia and Aryaih had bright smiles on their faces while Luke looked a little shocked.

“They have a wonderful education program.” Padme said. “They will help you girls realize your dreams of a higher education and provide you with opportunities to help other beings. Luke, they have a great training program for aspiring pilots so you will have something to look forward to.”

Padme had a hard time wiping the smile off her face now.

In a few days the three children would have their dreams come true.

“This is a great opportunity for the three of you.” Cliegg said. “To get a better education is always admirable.”

“I will stay on the Farm and run it when everyone else is long gone.” Riely declared as he twisted his blue noodles around with his fork.

Soon everyone was talking about how lucky Aryaih, Luke and Leia were to be going away for school.

“What’s Naboo like?” Mikayla asked.

“Well it has grass, trees and water.” Anakin said. “Very green but for the most part the people there are nice; even the ones in the cities.” He said with a smile.

“Blast!” Luke yelped as he jumped from his chair. “I need to finish cleaning R4-P45!”

With that the three eldest children abandoned their chairs and raced for the garage.

xxxxx

Aryaih felt panic.

If R4-P45 had somehow gotten away . . . she didn’t want to think about how much trouble they would be in.

The only things in the garage were the speeder that she had brought in for cleaning and a deactivated R2.

Aryaih followed Luke and Leia’s lead to the droid’s side.

“He was shocked!” Leia cried.

After a few moments R2 came back online.

That little scrap pile! I will teach him not to shock me! R2 beeped.

“R2, when did he shock you?” Luke asked.

Not long after you three headed down for dinner. R2 answered.

Aryaih followed Luke and Leia out of the garage and into the fading twilight.

Aryaih scanned the immediate area with her eyes while Luke used macrobinoculars

“I was so stupid; he’s nowhere to be seen.” Luke groaned.

“Blast!” Leia snapped.

“We will have to wait until morning to go out looking for him.” Aryaih said.

He asked me about a man that was living with two children away from civilization. R2 informed them.

“The Hachi Family,” Leia saidaloud.

“That will make it loads easier to find him.” Aryaih said feeling hopeful.

“Luke, Leia, Aryaih? The Farm needs to be closed up for the night.” Her father called out to them.

“We’ll hunt the droid down tomorrow.” Luke said.

“And we will keep our mouths shut about what happened.” Leia said.

“Agreed,” Aryaih said.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So, the three oldest are going to be heading off for the runaway droid.

I am going to try and get ahold of my Beta today and see if we can work on ‘Dark Angel’. :)

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  4. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    You knowwhat guys I made a mistake but thanks to AzureAngel2 I fixed the mistake. :)

@Hazel Mara and Luke will meet in the next chapter. :)

@Book-Geek Han will be either in the next chapter if not the beginning of the next one.

@AzureAngel2 I thought that the name was clever too! :)

@Jade_eyes Some scenes are very fun to do. :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anakin followed Owen across the short distance to the Jawa Sandcrawler.

Anakin had a good feeling about this day. It helped that the Dark Presence was gone from the system.

While Owen talked to the Jawas Anakin examined the two astromechs that were available: a red R5 and a green Q3.

Anakin smiled as he knelt in front of the droid and wiped some of the sand off of it. He then went on to examine it for any major problems before moving onto the R5.

“Well?” Owen asked him.

“Let’s go with the Q3-45-P.” Anakin said. “It’s in better condition and will be easier in the long run to keep.”

Owen nodded as he paid for the droid and with that the pair headed for the garage.

As they were headed for the house Anakin grabbed his oldest son by the arm.

“Where do you think you are going?” he asked.

“I’m going to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters.” Luke explained.

“No you are not.” Anakin said as he steered his son into the garage. “You are going to clean up the new droid.”

Anakin could feel Luke’s shock in the Force.

“Leia should be in there giving 3PO an oil bath about now and Aryaih will be returning any minute with your grandparents. So you will have plenty of conversation until suppertime.”

Anakin felt bad for Luke but until he knew for sure that the Imperial Forces were gone from Tatooine than his children and other members of his family were staying close to the farm.

xxxxxx

Leia smiled as she listened to her twin talk to the Q3-45-P unit about life on the farm and that it would be much happier here than with the Jawas. He would get cleaned on a regular basis and repaired when he experienced problems by one of the best mechanics this side of the planet.

A short time later the sound of a speeder approaching reached her ears. A few moments later the sound of the speeder came to a halt.

Leia looked up and smiled as her grandparents and Aryaih came into the garage.

Cliegg and Mira were old but they were the best grandparents that a being could have.

“New droid?” Mira asked.

“Yup,” Luke answered. “He will be put to work tomorrow.”

Leia saw her grandpa smile.

‘It is nice to know that when I am gone the farm will be in good hands.” He told the assembled teenagers.

Leia felt some guilt that she didn’t want to take over the farm when it was time. She truly wished to be out there in the galaxy making a difference in the lives of other beings.

She returned her attention to the oil bath while Aryaih brought the speeder into the garage so she could get started on scouring off the worst of the sand on it.

The oil bath beeped and Leia hit the controls to lift 3PO out of the bath and reactivated the droid.

“Oh Mistress Leia, I feel better already!” The Protocol Droid declared.

Leia smiled, she liked the emotional droid.

“You are welcome 3PO.” She said. “I am sure that my mother and aunt would enjoy some help in the kitchen.”

“I will head in right away.” The droid informed her before almost shuffling towards the steps to the court yard.

“You have something jammed in here really good.” Luke commented to the new astromech. ”I can’t understand why people do things like this to their droids. You would think that they would be more respectful-“

Leia then heard Luke yelp and the sound of something activating.

She turned and straightened at the sight of about a fourth sized hologram of a young man.

“Help me General Kenobi, you are our only hope.” The young man said.

The message kept repeating.

“What’s this?” Luke asked, confused.

Old data, no longer is relevant. Q3-45 informed them.

Leia watched the recording for a bit before she sent the oil in the bath through the filters to get it clean so they could reuse it.

“Who’s General Kenobi?” Aryaih asked as she headed over.

“I am guessing some sort of military commander.” Leia answered.

He owns me. Q3-45 informed them. He also lives around here.

Leia searched her memory but she couldn’t remember anyone with the surname of Kenobi that lived on Tatooine. And she was pretty sure that if a General of any type was on Tatooine that she would have heard about it.

If you want to see the whole message you will need to remove the restraining bolt. It’s interfering with some of my systems. Q3-45 informed them

Leia watched as her twin reached for a tool.

“Well, it will be hard for you to run away on us.” Leia commented as Luke got ready to remove the bolt.

When Luke removed the bolt the hologram vanished.

“Dinner!” a voice called from the house before anyone them could react.

“Stay here.” Luke told the droid as they headed for the refresher to clean their hands of grease and sand for the evening meal.

Something told Leia that things were going to happen; things that she might not like.

xxxxxx

Padme looked up as her two oldest children entered the dining area with Aryaih not too far behind.

“What are the possibilities that the new Q3-45-P was stolen?” Luke asked as he pulled out his chair.

“If it was it wasn’t stolen in the area since the other farmers would have told their neighbors about their missing droid and then others would be asked if they had seen it. Before you know it the whole community knows that a droid is missing.” Anakin answered.

“Why do you think it was stolen?” Owen asked.

“I just found a recording and the droid said that he belonged to a general.” Luke stated.

Padme felt fear grip her.

Had the Empire planted droids among the Jawas in an attempt to find her and Anakin?

A glance at Anakin and she could tell that he was just as worried as she was.’

“Tomorrow I want the three of you to go to Anchorhead. Leia check around and see if the droid is listed as missing. If not then it needs to have a memory wipe. Luke I want you to check the bounty boards; report if you see anything unusual. Aryaih I need you to pick up some meat for the rest of the week.” Owen said.

“Anything else?” Aryaih asked.

Beru smiled as well as Owen and Anakin. Padme had to force her smile.

“Yes, the three of you need to go to Tosche Station and send these to the Theed University on Naboo.” Beru said as she handed the three data cards.

Padme smiled as she saw understanding bloom on Aryaih, Luke and Leia’s faces. Leia and Aryaih had bright smiles on their faces while Luke looked a little shocked.

“They have a wonderful education program.” Padme said. “They will help you girls realize your dreams of a higher education and provide you with opportunities to help other beings. Luke, they have a great training program for aspiring pilots so you will have something to look forward to.”

Padme had a hard time wiping the smile off her face now.

In a few days the three children would have their dreams come true.

“This is a great opportunity for the three of you.” Cliegg said. “To get a better education is always admirable.”

“I will stay on the Farm and run it when everyone else is long gone.” Riely declared as he twisted his blue noodles around with his fork.

Soon everyone was talking about how lucky Aryaih, Luke and Leia were to be going away for school.

“What’s Naboo like?” Mikayla asked.

“Well it has grass, trees and water.” Anakin said. “Very green but for the most part the people there are nice; even the ones in the cities.” He said with a smile.

“Blast!” Luke yelped as he jumped from his chair. “I need to finish cleaning Q3-45!”

With that the three eldest children abandoned their chairs and raced for the garage.

xxxxx

Aryaih felt panic.

If Q3-45 had somehow gotten away . . . she didn’t want to think about how much trouble they would be in.

The only things in the garage were the speeder that she had brought in for cleaning and a deactivated R2.

Aryaih followed Luke and Leia’s lead to the droid’s side.

“He was shocked!” Leia cried.

After a few moments R2 came back online.

That little scrap pile! I will teach him not to shock me! R2 beeped.

“R2, when did he shock you?” Luke asked.

Not long after you three headed down for dinner. R2 answered.

Aryaih followed Luke and Leia out of the garage and into the fading twilight.

Aryaih scanned the immediate area with her eyes while Luke used macrobinoculars

“I was so stupid; he’s nowhere to be seen.” Luke groaned.

“Blast!” Leia snapped.

“We will have to wait until morning to go out looking for him.” Aryaih said.

He asked me about a man that was living with two children away from civilization. R2 informed them.

“The Hachi Family,” Leia said aloud.

“That will make it loads easier to find him.” Aryaih said feeling hopeful.

“Luke, Leia, Aryaih? The Farm needs to be closed up for the night.” Her father called out to them.

“We’ll hunt the droid down tomorrow.” Luke said.

“And we will keep our mouths shut about what happened.” Leia said.

“Agreed,” Aryaih said.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  5. Book-Geek

Book-Geek Jedi Knight star 3

May 28, 2011
    And so the epic adventure begins! I can't wait to see what's going to happen next!=P~

6. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Really? Due to me you fixed a mistake? Yeah! I am useful at times, even though I was ill at home the past two days and could not go to work.

Anyway, I am wondering what will happen soon in your alternative SW universe.

7. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    I'm also looking forward to your plot twists, Misty. :)
    I've got a feelting R2 and R4 are either going to be best friends or fight at every turn.

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Love the differences & really, really like the bigger family :)

Lady_Misty likes this.
  9. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Yes, the epic adventure is about to begin.

Big families are the best

I have once again overcome my procrastinator tendencies and have completed this chapter. Hooray!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anakin awoke to a feeling of foreboding.

As he prepared for the day he tried to not think too much on the feeling.

He knew that it wasn’t the fact that they were sending Luke, Leia and Aryaih to Naboo for a higher education. They had debated it for days and they felt that they would be safe.

It had to do with something else.

Finally he exited his bedchamber and cautiously reached out to check on the surrounding area.

There didn’t seem to be any trouble in the immediate area but he knew that Luke, Leia and Aryaih were not home.

He turned and headed for where he sensed Beru and Padme.

“Did the older three leave early for Anchorhead?” Anakin asked as he entered the food prep area.

“Yes, they did.” Padme answered.

“Aryaih said that they wanted to have some extra time to check on prices of spare parts and more time to search to see if that new droid was stolen.” Beru added.

Anakin wished that he wasn’t so afraid to use the Force more than he had to; that he had the courage to face his parents for his mistakes.

But that was in the past.

Could they all be in some type of danger? He still didn’t know why the Empire had come here.

“I’ll go and rouse the children.” Anakin told them as he left.

He had a bad feeling.

xxxxxxx

R2 rode with the two oldest Skywalker children and the oldest Lars child in one of the farm speeders.

He had insisted that he go with them to retrieve Q3. He wanted words with that sneaky droid.

Usually R2 wouldn’t wish a memory wipe on any droid but Q3 deserved to not only to have a memory wipe but to be deactivated, sold for scrap and melted down.

“We have a droid on the scanner.” Aryaih reported.

“All the way out here it has to be Q3.” Luke commented.

R2 felt Leia accelerate the speeder.

Leia had inherited her father’s love for speed and his temper. It took a lot to make Anakin angry but when he blew it was a messy explosion.

After a few minutes they entered a canyon and slowed as they spotted the form of Q3.

The speeder came to a stop and the teenagers jumped out and surrounded the runaway droid.

“Hey, where do you think you are going?!” Luke demanded.

To find General Kenobi, Q3 replied.

‘There’s no one by that name that lives in this area!” Aryaih snapped. “Stop wasting our time with such nonsense!”

You’re lucky that they don’t blast you in a million pieces right now, right here! R2 beeped; still enraged about what happened the night before.

“Besides we need to get out of here before Tusken Raiders show up.” Leia added.

R2 quickly did a scan on the area and picked up on life forms coming from the southeast.

Hey, I believe that we have company! He informed them.

“Where?” Luke asked as he headed for the speeder for a rifle.

Southeast R2 reported.

R2 could tell that Luke and Leia were unknowingly using the Force to gauge just how much danger they were in.

R2 noted that Q3 was getting ready to shock Aryaih and reacted accordingly.

R2 wished for just one moment that WAC was there to smash up the blasted Q3 Unit.

Was Q3 looking for Obi-Wan for noble reasons or was it some elaborate trap for either Anakin or another Jedi?

R2 would have liked to learn more but he had to protect the Skywalkers and that meant that the less he asked about events that were none of his business the safer they would be.

“Now that we have Q3 we should get going to Anchorhead.” Leia said. “The sooner that get that blasted droid’s memory erased the better.”

I agree. R2 beeped.

R2 watched as Luke and Leia suddenly froze for a moment.

“Get down!” Leia yelled as she threw herself on the ground on the other side of the speeder. Aryaih and Luke followed right behind her.

There was the sound of a blaster being discharged and the bolt hit where they had been a few moments earlier.

R2 quickly moved to the of the young adults and watched as Leia raised her blaster and fired in the direction that the shot had come from.

A moment later Luke and Aryaih joined Leia in shooting in the same general direction that the first shot had come from.

R2 would have smiled if he had been capable of making the expression. Three of the four Tusken Raiders were dead.

There was another shot and Q3 gave an electrical wail.

“That one is too far back to shoot!” Leia yelled.

A strange noise suddenly sounded in the canyon.

R2 swiveled his dome and saw a cloaked figure coming from the opposite side of the canyon. The Tusken Raider gave a startled cry and R2’s sensors picked up on the Raider fleeing the area.

R2 watched as the figure came closer. The figure in question was a female human or near human.

Finally she came within a few feet of them.

“Are you alright?” she asked as she lowered her hood.

“We have a few minor injuries but other than that we seem fine.” Leia answered.

The girl nodded.

“Do you know someone called General Kenobi?” Luke suddenly asked.

R2 could tell that the girl was shocked.

“Why?” she asked slowly.

“That Q3 unit claims to belong to him.” Luke answered.

The girl knelt by the damaged Q3 unit and examined it.

“I’ll take you to my place and fix you guys up and see what we can do about the droid.” The girl said as she stood.

“You know who this General Kenobi is.” Leia stated.

The girl looked uncomfortable and a moment later her eyes widened.

“If you know who he is than we need to return the droid to him and then tell our parents that he was indeed stolen.” Aryaih stated.

The girl nodded.

“Let’s get going before that Raider returns with friends.” Leia stated.

“I’m Luke.” Luke stated as he worked on getting the damaged Q3 into the cargo area of the speeder.

“I’m Leia,” Leia said as she got behind the controls of the speeder.

“My name is Aryaih,” Aryaih stated as she checked to make sure that R2 was safe position on the back of the speeder.

“I am Mara.” The girl, Mara, said as she slipped into the speeder.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So, things seem to be moving now.

Hopefully it won’t be too long between updates next time.

You are free to pelt me with things to get my attention.

I believe that I am going to be working on ‘Who am I?’ and ‘Scavenger Hunt’ next.

Q3 isn't going to survive.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  10. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    R2 does not like Q3 at all [face_laugh]

Can't wait for more.

11. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Mara & Leia meet. This will be interesting!

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Aryaih is great & yay they met Mara. :D Now the L/M chemistry can work its inevitable yumness ;)

13. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    I am a procrastinator and easily distracted. I will admit it but now you have a new chapter. :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mara bit her lip as she pondered on the wisdom of bringing strangers to her home but she reasoned that they were just farmers not Imperial Agents.

Besides, she had a crush on Luke.

“Dad, I’m home.” She called as she led the older teenagers into her family’s home.

Rayvon looked at her in shock from where he was sitting on a crate.

Mara knew what her brother was thinking; she had brought people to their home and possibly endangered all of them.

“Mara,” her father began, “who are your friends?”

“They are Luke, Leia and Aryaih father.” Mara said. “They live on a Moisture Farm with their families.

“They were looking for a droid that they had recently bought and Raiders attacked them.” Mara went on to explain.

“He claims to belong to a General Kenobi.” Aryaih stated.

Mara could tell that her father was shocked but she felt some hope.

Soon it would be time to fight against the Empire that had murdered her mother and the woman that she had known as a mother.

“Can I see the droid?” Her father asked after few moments.

Luke nodded.

“Sure, I’ll go get him.” He told them as he headed for the door.

A few minutes later Luke returned with a very battered looking Q3 unit. Mara felt her heart sink. She hadn’t seen the droid much when it had been loaded into the speeder. She doubted that the information the droid had for them would be undamaged.

Mara covertly looked at her father and noted that he didn’t seem to recognize the droid; but then her father was fond of saying that some droids were a decicred a dozen.

The droid whistled when it saw her father.

“We have to fix our speeder a bit.” Leia said after a moment. “Our parents will not be pleased when they see the damage to it.

“Rayvon, why don’t you help our guests with their speeder.

Rayvon sighed but he stood and headed for the door.

“I’ll show you where the tool box is.” Rayvon told them.

Mara looked hopefully at her father as the small dwelling was soon empty of everyone except for her, her father and the Q3 unit.

“Let’s see what this is all about.” Her father said as he gently tapped the droid.

xxxxxx

Rayvon sighed as he watched the three cousins and their droid work on the speeder. It was a good sized speeder. It could transport about six beings and had a decent sized cargo hold.

Rayvon wished that his father had let him stay and see what the droid wanted but his father had told him that someone needed to keep an eye on their guests on the off chance that they were Imperial Agents.

Rayvon found himself envying them on several levels as they talked about school and family.

Rayvon always had wondered what it would be like to have a mother and a larger family. School even sounded like fun.

Rayvon learned from all the chatter between the cousins that they couldn’t wait to go to this academy on Naboo. How they would have a chance to make a difference in the lives of others.

Rayvon wondered if they would be adverse to joining the Rebellion against the Empire.

Finally his father and sister emerged from the hut like structure that they had called home for two years.

“We must ask a favor of you.” His father said.

“Depends on what it is.” Leia informed him.

“We need a ride to Anchorhead.” His father said.

“Of course,” Aryaih responded. “We are headed there anyway.”

“Rayvon, go and get what you need; we won’t be coming back any time soon.” Mara whispered to him.

Rayvon smiled and hurried into the hut and quickly packed his few belongings and came back out.

He hopped into the speeder and took a seat by his sister and Aryaih.

“We better hurry if we want to get back to the farm before supper” Luke commented.

xxxxxx

As Leia piloted the speeder across the sandy wastes she found herself wondering exactly she, Luke and Aryaih were going to say to the adults back home when they returned.

“Leia, is that smoke on the horizon?” Luke suddenly asked.

Leia slowed a bit and looked. Sure enough there was some smoke on the horizon.

Without a second thought she directed the speeder for it.

Within minutes a stationary and damaged Sandcrawler appeared.

Leia knew that something was wrong the moment she saw no activity around it. Jawas didn’t just stop their Sandcrawlers for no good reason and they took care of them.

As they got closer the smell of rotting flesh assaulted her senses.

Her eyes widened when she saw that the Jawas were dead on the ground.

She stopped the speeder and everyone got out.

Leia felt her blood boil at the thought that someone could have killed some harmless scavengers.

“Raiders?” Aryaih asked softly.

“It has many of their markers down to their Gaffi Sticks and Bantha tracks but it just doesn’t make sense. They have never done something this big before; at least not to Jawas.” Luke said

“Raiders ride in single file so you never know for such how many of them are in a group.” Leia said.

“Those shots are a too accurate for them. They aren’t used to using blasters so they miss often.” Aryaih suddenly said.

“Someone else did this and placed the blame on the Raiders.” Luke stated.

“But who?” Leia asked.

Luke suddenly gasped.

“These are the same Jawas that sold us Q3.” Luke told them; fear in his blue eyes.

“Imperial Stormtroopers did this.” Mara Hachi whispered.

“But why would Imperial Troops kill a bunch of harmless Jawas and blame the Raiders?” Aryaih asked.

Leia felt sick.

The Imperial Troop had come looking for something; something that at one point the Jawas had had and the Imperils were willing to kill over.

“They were looking for something.” Luke said; voicing Leia’s thoughts. “Something that they didn’t want others to know about.”

Leia glanced behind her and saw the pity in the eyes of the Hachi Family.

Leia raced to the speeder with her twin and cousin hot on her heels.

“No, it’s too dangerous!” Mara called out.

Leia gunned the speeder the moment her cousin and twin were in seats.

Leia prayed to whatever higher beings existed that her family was safe. That she had been wrong about the whole or that they would arrive in time to alert them.

Leia could smell smoke as they got closer to the farm.

She stopped the the speeder and all of them jumped out of the speeder.

Black smoke billowed out of different buildings.

“Mom, Dad?” Leia called out feeling panic gripping her.

“Grandma, Grandpa?” Aryaih called.

“Uncle Owen, Aunt Beru?” Luke called.

“Anyone?” Leia called out; trying to keep calm.

It was as if the place was abandoned.

Leia started calling out the names of her cousins and siblings. She had never in her life wanted just one of them to answer her more than at that moment.

A whimpering noise suddenly reached Leia’s ears.

She turned and headed for the noise and tears raced down her cheeks when she saw Saia nuzzling Xing-Xing’s still form.

When Saia saw her she trotted up to her.

Leia couldn’t stop her tears.

xxxxxxx

Obi-Wan watched as the speeder returned with the children of Moisture Farmers. He could see that they must have not arrived in time since they had been crying and the Force rippled with their pain.

He watched as they got out of the speeder and headed towards them with a Anooba pup trailing behind.

Obi-Wan wasn’t surprised when Leia leveled a blaster at him.

“Our farm was attacked. All signs point to a Raider attack but we all know better.” Leia snapped. “The Imperials attacked and everyone is gone. We want answers since you seem to have them!”

Obi-Wan nodded.

“Q3 belongs to a member of the Rebellion. He has Intel that will deal a crushing blow to the Empire; Intel that the Empire is willing to kill to keep quiet.” Obi-Wan told them.

He watched with relief as Leia lowered the blaster.

“What do you suggest we do?” she asked.

“We can’t go to the academy on Naboo.” Aryaih said. “They will find us if we do.”

“We have nowhere to go.” Luke whispered.

“You could come with us.” Mara suddenly said. “We are going to help the Rebellion; they could use good shots like the three of you.”

Slowly the three teens nodded their heads.

They all headed for the speeder.

“Q3 isn’t doing too well.” Rayvon informed them.

“We can transfer anything we need to into R2; he’s a dependable droid.

Obi-Wan nodded.

“I am going to guess that you are the mysterious General Kenobi that Q3 was talking about.” Aryaih said.

“Yes I am; my true name is Obi-Wan Kenobi.” Obi-Wan informed them.

“You are the Jedi Knight that fought in the Clone Wars?” Luke asked.

“Yes, I was once a Jedi Knight; before the Dark Times and the Empire.” Obi-Wan mused out loud.

“So, where are we headed?” Leia asked after they transferred the information from Q3 into R2.

“Mos Eisley, we will be able to find a pilot that will take us to Alderaan there.” Obi-Wan answered her.

“I don’t believe I got your last names.” Obi-Wan said as they positioned themselves in the speeder.

“I’m Aryaih Lars.” Aryaih said as she patted her lap for the Anooba pup.

Obi-Wan nodded. Anakin had told him that his foster bother was getting married.

“I’m Luke Skywalker and Leia is my twin.” Luke told him.

Obi-Wan paused when he heard the name ‘Skywalker’.

Was it possible that they were Anakin’s children?

“Your father’s name wouldn’t happen to be Anakin would it?” He asked.

“Yes it is, and our mother’s name is Padme.” Leia answered.

Obi-Wan was silent; unsure how to handle this revelation.

xxxxxx

Han Solo watched as the group came into the Cantina: an old man with three of young adults and a pair of teenagers.

They were interesting and something told him that they weren’t here for a drink or an illegal substance.

“Chewie, go stand by the bar and see if the old man wants a pilot.” Han said.

Chewie ruffed that he would before standing and headed for the bar.

He did silently admit to himself that the brown haired and brown eyed female was pretty.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, I had said that Han would be in this chapter and he is!!! :)

AzureAngel2 and Jade_eyes like this.
  14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    =D= Jampacked update! :) :)

15. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Wait... what happened to Anakin, Padmé and the rest of the family? I don't believe they're dead.

Jade_eyes likes this.
  16. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    The fates of the Skywalker and Lars families will be revealed at some point.

Hazel likes this.
  17. Ocelotl_Nesto

Ocelotl_Nesto Jedi Master star 4

Oct 29, 2004
    Some point? What point... cliff hanger. Fun post though... it is a nice spin on happenings in the SW universe.

18. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Ocelotl_Nesto

Hazel

Jade_eyes

Parts of this stared me in the face and mocked me.

Then I debated on something which I will explain at the end.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aryaih was standing at the bar as confidently as she could. Her Uncle Anakin had taught her that she was in less danger of something bad happening to her if she put on an air of confidence; unsavory males wouldn’t bother a female that looked strong.

An alien suddenly shoved her, saying something to her that she didn’t understand. Aryaih just looked at the alien coolly before turning her back to the alien.

A finger tapped her on the shoulder.

Aryaih turned and saw a grubby humanoid male was standing beside her.

“My friend doesn’t like you.” He told her.

“Am I supposed to care?” Aryaih asked.

The being grabbed one of her braids.

“I don’t like you either; we are wanted men. I have the death sentence on twelve systems!” The man told her.

“This is Tatooine,” Aryaih began, “Probably half the beings that live here at least one death sentence in one system or another. You don’t frighten me.”

Aryaih watched as Luke and Leia moved closer to her.

“You mess with her you mess with us.” Luke said as he put a hand on the blaster on his belt.

The grubby human looked around and jerked his head. Two more aliens came over. Aryaih moved her hand to her blaster and knew that Leia was doing the same thing.

“These young ones aren’t worth the trouble.” Obi-Wan’s voice suddenly said behind them. “Can I get you a drink?”

The grubby man shoved her to the side and her two cousins attacked the grubby man and one of his friends.

“No blasters!” The bartender cried out as he dived for safety.

A hum filled the air and a moment later screams of pain filled the air.

Aryaih picked herself off the floor and gaped at the sight of a severed arm on the floor with some blood. Her eyes traveled to the humming sound and saw Obi-Wan holding a lit lightsaber. Aryaih had only seen lightsabers in holonet footage so it was shocking to see one.

The group quickly fled nd the cantina slowly returned to the state it was in before.

Aryaih found herself wondering how common something like this was.

xxxxxx

Leia didn’t fully trust Captain Solo but as of now he was their best bet at getting to Alderaan. Han Solo was arrogant as they come. He even tried to impress them with incorrect information on the speed capabilities of his ship.

But Obi-Wan seemed to trust him so Leia decided to trust the older man’s judgment; for now.

Leia still had a hard time wrapping her mind around the fact that the Farm was gone. She had called the Farm home from the day she came into the galaxy. Her family had mattered the most to her in the galaxy and now as far as she knew her, Luke and Aryaih were the only ones alive.

What puzzled Leia was the fact that Xing-Xing’s body was the only one they had found on the Farm.

The Storm Troopers had murdered all the Jawas but had they taken her family as hostages? It didn’t make sense to murder one group then take the other one prisoner.

Leia wished that she had thought to bring Saia in with them; but someone needed to keep an eye on the speeder besides R2. Xing-Xing had been trained to bark, snarl, snap or nip anyone that got too close to the family speeders and Saia had picked up on her mother’s habit.

“We will need to get rid of the speeder.” Obi-Wan said as they left the cantina.

Leia could feel her Aryaih and Luke’s pain at the thought getting rid of the speeder. It had served their family for years and they all had helped repair it on countless occasions. But it had to be done; they then would have some money to then start a new life for themselves somewhere.

They could also join the Rebellion and make those monsters pay for the lives that they had taken.

Leia shared a quick look with Luke and Aryaih before she nodded.

xxxxxx

Mara walked beside her father as their group walked towards Docking Bay Ninety-Four. She still wasn’t sure how she felt about her father showing his lightsaber to a cantina filled with beings. Storm Troopers had been alerted and they had barely escaped the cantina without being spotted.

She hoped that they would be able to get off of Tatooine without getting spotted.

Mara heard Leia snap her fingers to apparently catch the attention of the pet Anooba. Mara still couldn’t believe that some beings kept such dangerous creatures as pets.

Within minutes they arrived at the docking bay and Mara wasn’t really impressed by the ship

A second later Luke voiced more or less what she was thinking; that the ship was a piece of junk.

Mara heard Captain Solo defend his ship before she headed for the ship.

xxxxxx

Han still couldn’t believe that he would be transporting a strange group to Alderaan. But he had agreed not to ask questions.

Still, who had pet Anoobas? Only those on the wrong side of the law had them. But the young adults had the look and attitude of moisture farmers.

Why the Empire was interested in three moisture farmers, three wanderers, a droid and a tame wild animal was beyond him.

He was pleased that they had escaped from the Imperial Star Destroyers but he wasn’t looking forward to the no questions policy.

xxxxxx

Bail Organa sighed as he looked at the window of his office. He hadn’t heard from his nephew Daren since he left on his mission to get Obi-Wan and the Jedi Master’s two children.

The commlink built in his desk beeped; he had an incoming call.

“Yes?” he asked.

“Viceroy there is a ship requesting to land. One of the passengers transmitted a special code.” Meeka, a secretary informed him.

Bail straightened. He knew that Meeka was using code to tell him that it was someone important on that ship.

“Let them land; I will meet them in the hangar.” Bail said as he stood and headed for the hangar.

Bail stood as a beat up looking ship landed in the hangar. He wondered what had possessed Obi-Wan to travel on such a ship.

The ramp lowered and an Anooba raced down it.

Bail jumped back in shock and some fear.

“Saia, behave!” A young woman’s voice called from the ship.

A moment later a young woman with brownish blond hair raced down the ramp.

The Anooba turned around and headed for the girl.

A few moments later another young woman and a young man hurried out of the ship.

“Did she hurt anyone Leia?” The young man asked.

“No, I think she’s just happy to be off that blasted ship.” The girl, Leia, answered.

A minute later Obi-Wan emerged from the ship with two teenagers. Bail recognized the young woman as Mara and by deduction the teenage boy was Rayvon.

Obi-Wan’s group was followed by an astromech with silver and blue plating.

A short time later a man with a wookiee descended from the ship.

Bail had a feeling that he knew what had happened Daren. His nephew must have been captured by the Empire.

IF the Empire had captured his nephew then it could be only a matter of time before they came for him.

They didn’t have a lot of time.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I debated on the scene in the cantina. Whether or not Obi-Wan needed to take out his lightsaber and do the whoosh whoosh thing. My sister said ‘no’ and that someone should just see it. How the heck that would work is beyond me.

Now the next part of the debate: should Alderaan get blown to pieces? Yeah I will be killing tons of living creatures but it helped fan the flames of the rebellion. What you all of you think?

If you are not getting alerts let me know so I can use conversations.

Sorry for the lack of replies I'm in a hurry and need to shut down the computer real soon.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  19. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    I think you can come up with another reason to fan the Rebellion.

Great chapter!

20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Awesome to see what unique incentive you come up with instead of the loss of Alderaan. :) Nice handling of the cantina scene. =D= Excatly how I usually do action scenes LOL ;) @};-

21. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Leia didn’t fully trust Captain Solo but as of now he was their best bet at getting to Alderaan. Han Solo was arrogant as they come. He even tried to impress them with incorrect information on the speed capabilities of his ship.

But Obi-Wan seemed to trust him so Leia decided to trust the older man’s judgment; for now.

Leia still had a hard time wrapping her mind around the fact that the Farm was gone. She had called the Farm home from the day she came into the galaxy. Her family had mattered the most to her in the galaxy and now as far as she knew her, Luke and Aryaih were the only ones alive.

Love the way you let Leia & Han meet in your alternative SW universe.

Sorry that I just caught up now. Things at work were rather stressful with all the class tests I had to correct, all the marks I needed to fill in double (= school computer system & text files for my teacher colleges) and all the conferences I had to attend. In between I am job hunting, do to all the time contracts in this country when it is up to teaching positions. I neither had forgotten you, nor your sorry, Misty.

Now that I am back from my brief holidays in the Harz Mountains/ Germany, I enjoyed myself a lot reading through all the updates that I missed.

Your Bail is a pretty humorous guy, warm and friendly. Less stiff than the PT Bail. :D

Jade_eyes likes this.
  22. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    No time!

Hazel

Jade_eyes

AzureAngel2

Book-Geek

Sorry I took so long writing this. I am undergoing some changes in my life; changes that some of you are aware of. For a time I couldn’t think straight, then I didn’t feel like writing, writer’s block came calling and then finding the drive to write was spotty. But I told myself the reviews and hits I get for my work are worth all of it.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Owen didn’t know where he was, how he got there but he did know he didn’t like how that man was looking at him. The strange humanoid male seemed to be sizing him up in some way.

Anakin had somehow brought them to this strange place when Imperial Storm Troopers started asking too many questions.

All Owen knew was that there was a bright light and when the light faded they were in an unfamiliar place.

At the moment the whole Lars-Skywalker Clan, with the exceptions of Luke, Leia and Aryaih, were in some sort of building of an odd design. The place seemed to be home to three humanoids. The lone female seemed friendly enough but the younger male gave Owen the creeps.

Owen hazarded a glace to where Anakin was talking with the ancient looking one. The two of them had been talking since they arrived in this strange place.

Finally Anakin nodded and turned to look at them.

Owen had a thousand questions for his brother but none of them could form. He had always known that his foster brother was different but he had never considered just how different he was until now.

“A ship will arrive in a few minutes that will take you to safety.” Anakin told them when he rejoined their little group. “From here get them to take you to the rebellion.”

“Are you sure that they will take us to the Rebellion?” Beru asked. “What if they are loyal to the Empire?”

Anakin was silent for a minute clear sign that he was debating something.

“The being that controls this place he knows how to get the attention of the right ships.” Anakin explained.

“What about you?” Padme asked, voicing the question that Owen knew he was thinking and most likely everyone else as well.

“I have to do some soul searching.” Anakin responded.

“We will see each other again.” Anakin said as he gently put his arms on Padme’s upper arms.

Owen quickly turned to his mother and father as Anakin and Padme shared a tight embrace. They deserved some privacy for what might be the last intimate moment they might have in a long time if not forever.

“It is time.” The ancient one informed them after a few moments.

Owen turned and watched with some sorrow as Anakin and Padme broke apart and as Anakin either touched his children or gave them a fatherly kiss on the cheek.

Anakin then moved on to Cliegg and Mira. He hugged them the way one would hug a close family member. Owen silently braced himself for Anakin’s good-bye. They embraced.

“I’ll take care of them until you return.” Owen promised Anakin in a soft voice.

“I know you will.” Anakin told him in an equally soft voice.

xxxxxxx

Rygal Noles blinked his eyes several times; trying to clear his head of the fog that had settled there.

He and his partner, Rhiannon Marks, had been running a supply run when they picked up a distress signal from a fellow Rebel Supply ship.

The moment they had dropped out of hyperspace he blacked out.

Rygal shook his head and looked at the scanners. There wasn’t anything out there that was or could have been a ship.

Had the Empire lured them here?

“Rhiannon, stay here while I check the ship.” He told her as he started to stand.

“Rygal, this can’t be right.” Rhiannon’s voice stopped him. “According to this there was never any type of ship here in the past few months and there are no objects that could have transmitted the signal we received.”

“That can’t be right.” Rygal said as he settled back into his seat and checked the scans. But the scans did indeed say that the emissions from ships were too old to have been left in the past few months; let alone hours or minutes.

“Then what led us here?” Rygal asked, completely baffled.

Rhiannon shrugged but Rygal could see that she was unnerved as well.

Rygal searched the scanners for any hints of what could have sent the signal but he was still coming up empty handed.

“We’ll get the mechanics to go through the systems when we get back and inform the higher ups of the signal just in case it’s a new toy of the Empire.” He told Rhiannon.

Rhiannon nodded in agreement.

“Well just sitting here isn’t getting these supplies to Yavin IV.” Rhiannon commented as she gave the scanners one last look.

Rygal nodded and retrieved the coordinates for Yavin from the navicomputer and they once again disappeared into hyperspace.

Rygal leaned back in his chair and stared at the swirl of hyperspace. Old legends said that you would go insane if you looked too long out a viewport of ship in hyperspace but it had been proven false.

“What time is it?” Rygal asked after a long period of silence.

“About lunchtime,” Rhiannon responded.

Rygal sat up, removing his legs from the control panel and stood.

“I’ll get our lunch.” He stated. “I’m guessing that you want the Napaj Prime Nuna flavored noodles?” He asked as he prepared to head for the gallery. Rhiannon just nodded.

Rygal sighed as he headed for the gallery. It was always the same with Rhiannon as far as lunch was concerned. Well she would now and then eat something else for lunch. She claimed that those Napaj Prime noodles were the easiest to prepare on trips like this and the nuna flavored ones were the best.

Rygal opened the hatch to the gallery and froze at the sight of what appeared to be a large family sitting in different places in the room.

Rygal knew for a fact that it was only him and Rhiannon on the ship. They had checked it after they took off of Arana IV both manually and scans.

Rygal pulled his blaster from its holster and pointed it at them.

“Who are you and how did you get on my ship.” He demanded.

“You wouldn’t believe us if we told you.” One of the adults, a woman, responded.

“Try me,” Rygal told her.

“You were lured to that area of space by a powerful being that used a distress signal of a fellow supply ship. Once you were here he caused you and your partner to pass out to keep you unaware and once we were on he sent you on your way.” The woman with long greying brown hair told him.

She was right: he didn’t believe her.

xxxxxxxxxxx

I’m sorry for the errors in different parts of this chapter. I added parts and I realized that I had a part that had though patterns in the wrong places.

Either way I hope I fixed all the errors.

Oh, Bryg is going to be back in the area Thursday night and I most likely see her on Sunday. I am so excited to see her and her baby. And what makes it even better is that Sunday is my birthday! It will be one of the best birthday presents ever!

Her being back will mean that there could be several updates for DAC.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  23. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Interesting developments here. I'm very curious to see where they go.

24. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    “What about you?” Padme asked, voicing the question that Owen knew he was thinking and most likely everyone else as well.

“I have to do some soul searching.” Anakin responded.

“We will see each other again.” Anakin said as he gently put his arms on Padme’s upper arms.

So wonderfully written! @};-

25. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Hey everyone! I am working on the next chapter as I type this. I suffered from Writer's Block fairly badly for this but I now have it worked out and moving again.