main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Clone Wars Fan Club is gearing up for Season 5!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Sinrebirth , Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    This is the SWC fan club for all Clone Wars related discussion. We have so many new characters to discuss, so many new plotlines to enjoy, and so little time to enjoy it. We have a major three-episode arc following, and a four week break in the Clone Wars series, but we have plenty of seasons and discussions ahead of us! Join the club, as Republic lover or Separatist follower or Bounty Hunter or Mandalorian warrior, and let the fun begin!

2. Darthrevan4ever

Darthrevan4ever Jedi Master star 6

May 3, 2008
    I would like to join :D

3. ILuvJarJar

ILuvJarJar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 19, 2008
    I would also like to become a member.:D

4. ObiWanJedi93

ObiWanJedi93 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 29, 2008
    Definitely wanna become a member! It's about time we start bringing some TV related stuff out of the TV forum and bringing it into the SWC!

5. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    I'm really behind on the show, but I'll join. :D

6. KotORBF2Female_Revan

KotORBF2Female_Revan Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 21, 2009
  7. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2008
    We finally, finally, finally get The Big Mando Episode tomorrow! Here's hoping we see the Jedi kick some Mando shebs. ;)

8. Darthrevan4ever

Darthrevan4ever Jedi Master star 6

May 3, 2008
    [face_laugh] And I'm hopeing so see the Mandos kick some jedi shebs.

9. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Dec 11, 2008
    I bet more Mandos die than Jedi. Who wants to take that bet? [face_mischief] :p

10. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    Count me in as well. I haven't watched the show for quite a while, and I need some help catching up, but I want to join this club. Thanks for starting this thread, Sinnre.

:)
    [face_dancing]

11. Denal

Denal Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 21, 2009
    As a faithful watcher of the show, I'm in!

12. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Dec 11, 2008
    Whoever bet me...you lost. [face_laugh]

13. bluesaber70

bluesaber70 Jedi Knight star 2

May 25, 2007
    I'll join as well.

14. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    One Mando died! Not too bad for a Jedi vs Mando episode. [face_laugh]

Welcome to the group everyone!

For a good fun, what episode has been your favourite of the Second Season so far?

What did you think of 'The Mandalore Plot'?

15. Chewgumma

Chewgumma Chosen One star 7

Apr 14, 2009
    Was I the only one to laugh at 'failure'?[face_worried] It was just so kick-ass.[face_laugh]

If we are talking about fun factor I will maintain that the most fun episode of the season is either Landing at Point Rain or Holocron Heist. :D

16. bluesaber70

bluesaber70 Jedi Knight star 2

May 25, 2007
    I still really like the first show of the season. It set everything up. I think season II anamation is way better that season I.

17. Ludo_Kressh

Ludo_Kressh Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2005
    I'm in! CW has been the best show I've watched in a long time(cartoon or otherwise). And if you can't tell, Cad Bane is my favorite baddie right now.:D

18. Scolai

Scolai Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 31, 2009
    As what I'd call a CWAS defender, I would definitely ask to be counted as a member of the fans of this show.

19. StampidHD280pro

StampidHD280pro Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2005
    I heard the CW movie was a waste of time (WRONG), so I jumped on the train a whole season late. "Lightsaber Lost" is by far my favorite this season. Last season's best episode might have been "Bombad Jedi"

Does Ziro the Hutt have a fan club?

20. Scolai

Scolai Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 31, 2009
    The movie was a lot sillier than the show itself has been, and it just keeps getting better.

Check out this thread on LACWAC where we're discussing how folks tend to dismiss the show as "just a kids show".

And Ziro needs a hat and cane...the hat in purple and white zebra stripe and the cane solid gold.

21. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Dec 11, 2008
    My favorite episode thus far has been Lightsaber Lost. If every episode held that delicate balance of action and dialogue, I'd be one happy fan. :D My least favorite episodes are any having to do with Padme, unfortunately. She was great in the movie, but it seems as if, more and more, something about her is beginning to bother me. Something in her character.

The Mando episode...infinitely better than I expected. I love, love, love Satine, and was pleasantly surprised by the freshness of the dialogue between Obi-Wan and his onetime girlfriend. ;) I'm really hoping that the next epsiode steps it up a notch with the seemingly hurried fight scenes, but other than that, I'm content!

22. StampidHD280pro

StampidHD280pro Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2005
    O i did wander into that thread. the CW show does seem to be marketed towards kids, but also the fans. the first thing i noticed about the movie was the fun pacing and dialogue. it reminded me more of the OT.
    hopefully the Clone Wars will be so big and so pervasive it will drive away the surlier fans.;)

23. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Dec 11, 2008
    Padme episode this Friday! Whoohoo! [face_dancing]

/sarcasm

Seriously, for reasons I simply cannot explain, "we are losing her." :p She was a truly enjoyable character in the Clone Wars film, but now I dread any episode that even mentions her. She's dwindling, and I have no idea why.

24. Charn

Charn Jedi Master star 8

Dec 23, 2004
    I watched an episode today where Ahsoka lost her lightsaber to a thief [face_laugh]

it was rather good.

25. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Dec 11, 2008
    Lightsaber Lost, one of my favorites. :D I love, love, love Master Sinube.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.