main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA The first chat. . . is away! (Hooray!) Plus: our first meeting/event!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ithorian, Nov 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    Well, the first chat has come and gone, and gone quite successfully, if I may say so myself. It lasted about 2 hours. If anyone wants a copy of the chat, please LMK.

Basically, we talked about our likes and dislikes in the SW universe, and got a feel for the other people in attendance. Speaking of which, we had a total of 5 in attendance! Not bad for the first one.

Now, the major announcements. . .

One: In an unofficial election, I've been asked to coordinate events (kind of as our non-CR CR, I guess).

Two: Our first meeting will take place next weekend. Either Saturday or Sunday evening (actual date and time yet to be determined), the WV FanForce will hold its first meeting/get-together at Valley Worlds of Fun, just down the road in Fairmont, for a night of bowling, laser tag, and whatever else we get into.

We'll post here and on the website with the specific day and time once it's been pinned down. In the meantime, your thoughts on day and time will be helpful in coordinating this, so speak up!

2. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Woo Hoo!

We did have a great first chat! Thanks to everyone that showed up. I think this Fan Force is going to be a lot of fun. I am pretty sure that either next Sat or Sun evening is good for me, if one is not I will be sure to post.

3. Ithorian

Apr 13, 2000
    OK, guys, here's the deal. I called Valley today. Their weekend hours are: Saturday from 10-midnight, and Sunday from noon-9.

I'm thinking Saturday. Anyone else have a suggestion?

4. Ithorian

Apr 13, 2000
    OK, a command decision has been made! :)

Our first meeting will be held at 6 PM on Saturday at Valley Worlds of Fun in Fairmont! Come down an join us for a night of discussing where we want to go with this FanForce chapter, plus some bowling, laser tag, and whatever trouble we can get ourselves into! :)

5. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    :waves hand:

...you will come to the meeting.....

:)

6. Ithorian

Apr 13, 2000
    Whoops! Almost forgot!

We'll be meeting in the food area. Just look for a group wearing SW T-shirts. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.